Thank GOD and Wounderful

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

hey friends thank GOD that😆 krishna has not said that line for pratigya as he was wid his father and both of them were not concentrating on pratigya matter so thanks for that bt second thing whatever happen was wrong she was just alone feeling very bad for her😭 and after all that it is clear that bhaang should not b drunken becoz after this a man whether husband father brother no one in their senses and can,t protect u,😡

very good message by cv,s totally agree a girl should b have a corage to face these problems and b independent wounderfu👏l

what u all think?😲
Edited by piyarapiyari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ya completely agree sis...what were da lines yaar?i hv nt watched da episode till nw
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

ya completely agree sis...what were da lines yaar?i hv nt watched da episode till nw

thanks bro and lines was as same "bura na mano holi hai"
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yup......agree wid u......a big kiss 2 Prat 4 slaping dat disgusting guy as she slaped angadwa.... Bt y most of da time she fights alone even without her husband......?????
KP_Marina thumbnail
Thank God krishna didn't said that for prats.I was worried.But could'nt watch the epi guys due to non-stop power cut.😡
laks76 thumbnail
Yup......agree wid u......a big kiss 2 Prat 4 slaping dat disgusting guy as she slaped angadwa.... Bt y most of da time she fights alone even without her husband......?????                  Ya it was good she slapped him and then did u see how nicely he said lie he didn;t touch but only applying color. liar. krishna and ss were gone. i was surprised shakti was in senses one of the wonders on holi day.
ya they showed the right message for a girl to stand up alone if there is no one to support her. in the name of festivals lot happens. when the baag natasha comes out krishna is in lot of trouble. already there is tension between kriya on top of that this too. it is like topping on cake. i want to see what krishna will tell. now i just hate amma. she crossed all teh limits. this is too much. how can she say she is the mother of 3 and that too one daughter. shame on her.
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arhaan-da-best

Yup......agree wid u......a big kiss 2 Prat 4 slaping dat disgusting guy as she slaped angadwa.... Bt y most of da time she fights alone even without her husband......?????

becoz she is pratigya a strong women who can fight by herself and is independent as a girl we should b proud of her bt there time comes when she need a help and that help and support is given to her by his loving hubby we all know that hai na
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Originally posted by: laks76

Yup......agree wid u......a big kiss 2 Prat 4 slaping dat disgusting guy as she slaped angadwa.... Bt y most of da time she fights alone even without her husband......?????                  Ya it was good she slapped him and then did u see how nicely he said lie he didn;t touch but only applying color. liar. krishna and ss were gone. i was surprised shakti was in senses one of the wonders on holi day.

ya they showed the right message for a girl to stand up alone if there is no one to support her. in the name of festivals lot happens. when the baag natasha comes out krishna is in lot of trouble. already there is tension between kriya on top of that this too. it is like topping on cake. i want to see what krishna will tell. now i just hate amma. she crossed all teh limits. this is too much. how can she say she is the mother of 3 and that too one daughter. shame on her.

yes friend he,ll b in trouble bt it was nice to c a girl independent bt i think she will not b so much anger on him as her own brother was standing there and doing nothing so may b not toooo much bt little
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishnprats

Thank God krishna didn't said that for prats.I was worried.But could'nt watch the epi guys due to non-stop power cut.😡

no problem sis watch it afterwards and read the updates well it was a nice episode
prernacda thumbnail
what if they wanted to apply colour to their sister aka komal instead of bhabhi...
she would have kicked their ass, assuming the brothers had not pulled off her arms first....
double standards is the norm rather than the exception in this show....
especially with saxenas....
they are going to lose viewership if they continue like this....
shakti needs to go back to jail and was released because sajjan bailed him  out, because amma was missing him...
the apple did not fall far from the tree.....