India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Thank GOD and Wounderful

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

hey friends thank GOD thatLOL krishna has not said that line for pratigya as he was wid his father and both of them were not concentrating on pratigya matter so thanks for that bt second thing whatever happen was wrong she was just alone feeling very bad for herCry and after all that it is clear that bhaang should not b drunken becoz after this a man whether husband father brother no one in their senses and can,t protect u,Angry

very good message by cv,s totally agree a girl should b have a corage to face these problems and b independent wounderfuClapl

what u all think?Shocked

Edited by piyarapiyari - 21 March 2011 at 11:58am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shantataiSabu0211Arhaan-da-bestkriya2010closedFallen Stardhakarn....Poojie....--GaBBar--

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
ya completely agree sis...what were da lines yaar?i hv nt watched da episode till nw

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

ya completely agree sis...what were da lines yaar?i hv nt watched da episode till nw
thanks bro and lines was as same "bura na mano holi hai"
Arhaan-da-best Goldie
Arhaan-da-best
Arhaan-da-best

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Yup......agree wid u......a big kiss 2 Prat 4 slaping dat disgusting guy as she slaped angadwa.... Bt y most of da time she fights alone even without her husband......?????

piyarapiyari

KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Thank God krishna didn't said that for prats.I was worried.But could'nt watch the epi guys due to non-stop power cut.Angry

piyarapiyari

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Yup......agree wid u......a big kiss 2 Prat 4 slaping dat disgusting guy as she slaped angadwa.... Bt y most of da time she fights alone even without her husband......?????                  Ya it was good she slapped him and then did u see how nicely he said lie he didn;t touch but only applying color. liar. krishna and ss were gone. i was surprised shakti was in senses one of the wonders on holi day.
ya they showed the right message for a girl to stand up alone if there is no one to support her. in the name of festivals lot happens. when the baag natasha comes out krishna is in lot of trouble. already there is tension between kriya on top of that this too. it is like topping on cake. i want to see what krishna will tell. now i just hate amma. she crossed all teh limits. this is too much. how can she say she is the mother of 3 and that too one daughter. shame on her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arhaan-da-bestpiyarapiyari

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhaan-da-best

Yup......agree wid u......a big kiss 2 Prat 4 slaping dat disgusting guy as she slaped angadwa.... Bt y most of da time she fights alone even without her husband......?????
becoz she is pratigya a strong women who can fight by herself and is independent as a girl we should b proud of her bt there time comes when she need a help and that help and support is given to her by his loving hubby we all know that hai na

Arhaan-da-best

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Yup......agree wid u......a big kiss 2 Prat 4 slaping dat disgusting guy as she slaped angadwa.... Bt y most of da time she fights alone even without her husband......?????                  Ya it was good she slapped him and then did u see how nicely he said lie he didn;t touch but only applying color. liar. krishna and ss were gone. i was surprised shakti was in senses one of the wonders on holi day.
ya they showed the right message for a girl to stand up alone if there is no one to support her. in the name of festivals lot happens. when the baag natasha comes out krishna is in lot of trouble. already there is tension between kriya on top of that this too. it is like topping on cake. i want to see what krishna will tell. now i just hate amma. she crossed all teh limits. this is too much. how can she say she is the mother of 3 and that too one daughter. shame on her.
yes friend he,ll b in trouble bt it was nice to c a girl independent bt i think she will not b so much anger on him as her own brother was standing there and doing nothing so may b not toooo much bt little

Arhaan-da-best

Go to top