Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

* TRPs = Serial Killers * (Page 6)

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with da topic maker..Thumbs Up

Very well written.ClapClapClap

"Jaane kya baat hui" was also 1 of da best show on Indian television bt da Cv's changed its storyline nd den it shifted to a new timeslot (just coz of Trp's) nd abruptly ended..AngryOuchCry

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 22 March 2011 at 2:04pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ibrahim192rose-girlraheelussroomani--Ratna--Neerjaa

Mystique_Raven Goldie

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoNeebassroomanisam.--Ratna--NeerjaaFaraan92

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Well said.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap I think 'Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein' is a quite a realistic show at the moment, but I didn't watch it due to the storyline not really showing much. I still don't but the promos sure look promising but I don't have have time for it. Kaali was also another realistic show since it was based on a true story. It was never intended to go on for long but it worked but people didn't want to see the dark side of politicians and there was no 'love story' which they wanted to see. Baa Bahu Aur Baby was very realistic in a lighthearted manner and show real stories and gave some messages.

Edited by Aquarius17 - 22 March 2011 at 2:19pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestraheeluregularinfoNeebassroomanisam.--Ratna--Neerjaa

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Ya, I seriusly don't like any of the Zee tv serials that have already ended.  I don't mind most of the ones airin' now.  The only Zee tv serial that I follow is "Bhagonwali" and I hardly have any complaints about it.  It's very refreshing from a lot of Zee tv serials since it has a very different storyline & when it comes to seriousness, it's more on the moderate side which is good because I usually don't like too serious.  Plus, the main hero of this show isn't a goody, goody rich guy.   "Bhagonwali" has not dragged in hardcore way.  It did go through a more low phase in Feb. w/the viewers but other than the Feb. episodes, this show has been a delight to watch for the viewers.  I hope this show doesn't go down the drain.  So far it hasn'tBig smile  

Edited by edabella - 22 March 2011 at 1:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neeba--Ratna--

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
  Faraan that was a beautiful show with mature story with seasoned actors , handled very well .....Really sad just because of TRP ended it abruptly...But scenario is changing gradually, some channels are attempting new ideas ...There is one on star plus in the afternoon Sapno se Bhare Naina, that is different, but should have been in prime time....Mukti Bandhan , Dhoond Legi Manjil Mughhe, to name a few....How long the new wave survives in TRP race , depends on channels as well as viewers.....For small time gains Channel and production house compromise with the story ....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ibrahim192raheelussroomani--Ratna--Faraan92

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Exactly neerjashingla Thumbs Up I hope people start accepting such shows..Ouch coz these serials hav mature stories nd r much much batter den da shows which r in Trp charts..Confused

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 22 March 2011 at 2:06pm

ibrahim192rose-girlssroomani--Ratna--Neerjaa

raheelu Goldie
raheelu
raheelu

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Best article i ever read ,
awesome work ..............  useless stories:  women oriented shows which r not so  women oriented shows  no story,no meaning and even no proper solution of women problems
 very true  boys bare muscles , lots of bad language and lots of make up even by poor girl of the serial ohhhhhhhhh GodAngry

Neebassroomani--Ratna--NeerjaaFaraan92

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
wonderful discussion everyone

I am sure the actors would also like to know their roles when they sign their contracts and then if the role changes significantly because of TRPs they can be doing something they do not believe in.. which is unfair to them as well.... if there is a story to tell when they start the show and stick to that for a specific period of time like 3 months or 6 months the actors would also know what their role is throughout the show

that will also get rid of some of the fan based protests which are invariable after there is a hint of every show ending... i m sure the channels would prefer not to have all the nasty msgs sent to them when they end a show prematurely or deviate from the story they had promised in the beginning

it s a win win for evryone wish someone would take notice of this

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbesthinzregularinfoNeebassroomanisam.--Ratna--NeerjaaFaraan92

Go to top