sahelilovesishr

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
even I feel its too much for us now....... Cry

kkkk1212 Senior Member
kkkk1212
kkkk1212

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilmzsunshine

See, I feel this show has something NEW to offer in EACH episode.

Each one takes it's own high ... for instance when Arohi realized Arjun was playing with her ... then she figured she'd get him back ... but then she saw him save her bua, so she kissed him instead ... that threw him off, but when he confronted her, she denied it ... back to square one??  no, but then he confronted her again, and then she the 6 day deal came into play ...  

And then the scene where he watched her on his camera ... when she thought he was watching tv ... 

I dunno, but to me it's all unique ... and all gels together ... 

My only fear is that Arjun aint finding anything out in 3 days ... that's when the whole 'Arjun's past' bomb is going to drop ... and it'll take them BACK to square one, again.

-S

agree with you partially..appreciated kmh2 so far... but the weekend wait was a waste after mondays episode... d holi dance really didnt need to b a dream sequence... even if holi didnt make everything perfect... nd more misunderstanding coz of dhondu is just annoying.... same track looping in n out..

Edited by kkkk1212 - 21 March 2011 at 7:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khat2027

Khat2027 Goldie
Khat2027
Khat2027

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkkk1212

Each one takes it's own high ... for instance when Arohi realized Arjun was playing with her ... then she figured she'd get him back ... but then she saw him save her bua, so she kissed him instead ... that threw him off, but when he confronted her, she denied it ... back to square one??  no, but then he confronted her again, and then she the 6 day deal came into play ...  

And then the scene where he watched her on his camera ... when she thought he was watching tv ... 

My only fear is that Arjun aint finding anything out in 3 days ... that's when the whole 'Arjun's past' bomb is going to drop ... and it'll take them BACK to square one, again.

-S

agree with you partially.. the weekend wait was a waste after mondays episode... d holi dance really didnt need to b a dream sequence... even if holi didnt make everything perfect... nd more misunderstanding is just annoying.... same track looping in n out..

Agree  with both of you on some parts. But then again guys this is what makes Arjuhi's couple different from the other couples on tv. Its not just love its a mix of all Love, Hate, Jealousy very well blend together. But the Raaz is really scaring me. 
kkkk1212 Senior Member
kkkk1212
kkkk1212

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khat2027

-S

agree with you partially.. the weekend wait was a waste after mondays episode... d holi dance really didnt need to b a dream sequence... even if holi didnt make everything perfect... nd more misunderstanding is just annoying.... same track looping in n out..

Agree  with both of you on some parts. But then again guys this is what makes Arjuhi's couple different from the other couples on tv. Its not just love its a mix of all Love, Hate, Jealousy very well blend together. But the Raaz is really scaring me. 

lots of speculations about that one...but one thing for sure-whatever it is, it will separate them for months to follow... so um badly hoping for some more lovey dovey scenes Wink and a possible love confession before ekta gets to that!!!
Khat2027 Goldie
Khat2027
Khat2027

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Khat2027

-S

lots of speculations about that one...but one thing for sure-whatever it is, it will separate them for months to follow... so um badly hoping for some more lovey dovey scenes Wink and a possible love confession before ekta gets to that!!!

Hope for the same. All we can do id hope. but i hope it wont separate them months, thats too much to takeCry  Their lil fights i love cuz behind their fights is love, but this one is gonna be big Unhappy Btw im Khadhija ( :
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

I agree it is starting to drag. I don't understand why Arohi has to continue helping Dhondo, he got what he wanted.

Harpreet.M IF-Dazzler
Harpreet.M
Harpreet.M

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I personally like kmh2 way better than 1! i hated season 1 because it was such a DRAGGGG! 

but season 2 has been good up till now, now its just dragging and getting irritating.. i hope they confess soon! :)

Khat2027

idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhara998

i dont see anything good in kitani mohabbat hai 2, apart from seeing arjun and arohi...
same old everyday...... no magic, no intensity, story doesnt flow is a phrase repeated ....
season 2 is a waste... 

is my opinion especially after today' episode

i am 100%agree with you,they should finish this dhondhu track very soon sitting on nerve and they should show now love between both of them consummate their marriage and after that if they will bring twist it will be more exiting rather than go on creating same short of misunderstanding,they r husband and wife now they love each other than why this story is dragging?
one can bring story after marriage also no need of dragging so much we are not here to see same thing again and again there should be some movement in story line also.

Mina_T

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index