India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Drag Drag boring (Page 3)

kkkk1212 Senior Member
kkkk1212
kkkk1212

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
cant generalise that...because the date episode..nd talli arohi episode were amazing...gradually building on their inter personal dynamics....but today was defdinitely a complete waste.... why cudnt they hav had a happy holi dance.... holi mein toh har koi sab kuch bhul jaata n hav fun...

Dhara998 Groupbie
Dhara998
Dhara998

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
the creatives need to wake up.... i guess the original will always be the best.. i hate to judge this coz i love arjun and arohi but if the story line is repetitive n same old n where there is no magic when u even see there romantic scenes is no point.
how long r they gona fight? have we even seen one episode where both of them have confessed and fallen in love?
so much mistake in editing as well.. like the kissing scene they could have made it so much better... Utter disappointment

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina_Tchandarani1

geetanshi IF-Rockerz
geetanshi
geetanshi

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
todays episode rocked!!it was soooooooo nice.............................Smile
chandarani1 Senior Member
chandarani1
chandarani1

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
@ dhara998 i am feeling the same as you. very disappointed to see an episode like this especially after the long wait of weekend!
 arohi had the perfect opportunity to clear arjun's mind! dhondu himself was admitting to love archi, without arohi breaking her promise as a friend! this is just a drag! afterall the cv;s just proved that this is just another daily soap with the same masalaConfusednot differnt from other! NO ORIGINALITY!!!!
sorryy guys im just very frustrated today!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina_T

ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
tody epoisode rocked kmh 2 rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
I AGREEE. I was just htinking that. I didnt even watch today's epi. dont plan to... seems the same old. Its liek a chase game. At first.. the two are madly in love.. then Arohi hate.. arjun love... then Arohi and Arjun both hate each other... then Arjun in love.... Arohi denial... now Arohi in love ... Arohi's helplessness and Arjun ignoring her.
Like its soo stupid. No sense of flow. No consistency... its just so random. And yes i adored Arohi arjun fights.. but thats annoying too. They need to spice up the story. I love Kritika and Karan.. they are amazing.. nothign against them they are doing their best.. but the plot is NONsense. it's like you have to watch the show beign brainless... b/c there is no sense of explanation of why certain things are happening.. and whats teh reason behind it.
i.e. Arohi hiding her feels for arjun because of dhondu really.. U jeapordize YOUR life bec of your FRIEND. What sort of logic is that?
Not realistic.

lilmzsunshine Goldie
lilmzsunshine
lilmzsunshine

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
See, I feel this show has something NEW to offer in EACH episode.

Each one takes it's own high ... for instance when Arohi realized Arjun was playing with her ... then she figured she'd get him back ... but then she saw him save her bua, so she kissed him instead ... that threw him off, but when he confronted her, she denied it ... back to square one??  no, but then he confronted her again, and then she the 6 day deal came into play ...  

And then the scene where he watched her on his camera ... when she thought he was watching tv ... 

I dunno, but to me it's all unique ... and all gels together ... 

My only fear is that Arjun aint finding anything out in 3 days ... that's when the whole 'Arjun's past' bomb is going to drop ... and it'll take them BACK to square one, again.

-S
Khat2027 Goldie
Khat2027
Khat2027

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
dw yaar, things will change soon. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index