Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhara998 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i dont see anything good in kitani mohabbat hai 2, apart from seeing arjun and arohi...
same old everyday...... no magic, no intensity, story doesnt flow is a phrase repeated ....
season 2 is a waste... 

is my opinion especially after today' episode
nav92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya we agree,,every when we see any gud mont btw arjhui,,it was a drm sequence,,and this dhondh grhhhhh,,irritating me so much,,kamina loocha garibo ka undertaker,,archie bol kr gir jata,,,,i hate him,,i dnt want this more,,wanna see sum love
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nw it irritates....everytym dat stupid dhondu cum n create misunderstandings....hate dis...v want to c d magic of arjuhi...d sparks in d ais...confession....plzzz...stop dis track...
nav92 thumbnail
hahhahaah,,dnt be gusa yaara,,,,,we will see love very soon,,,this is a serial so story must go as its written,,we can share our views
Mina_T thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i admit there is a lot of inconsistency and the scenes don't  flow,,,,i am also disappointed with how things have been going, only watch it for karan and kits🤓
kkkk1212 thumbnail
cant generalise that...because the date episode..nd talli arohi episode were amazing...gradually building on their inter personal dynamics....but today was defdinitely a complete waste.... why cudnt they hav had a happy holi dance.... holi mein toh har koi sab kuch bhul jaata n hav fun...
Dhara998 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the creatives need to wake up.... i guess the original will always be the best.. i hate to judge this coz i love arjun and arohi but if the story line is repetitive n same old n where there is no magic when u even see there romantic scenes is no point.
how long r they gona fight? have we even seen one episode where both of them have confessed and fallen in love?
so much mistake in editing as well.. like the kissing scene they could have made it so much better... Utter disappointment
geetanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
todays episode rocked!!it was soooooooo nice.............................😊
chandarani1 thumbnail
@ dhara998 i am feeling the same as you. very disappointed to see an episode like this especially after the long wait of weekend!
 arohi had the perfect opportunity to clear arjun's mind! dhondu himself was admitting to love archi, without arohi breaking her promise as a friend! this is just a drag! afterall the cv;s just proved that this is just another daily soap with the same masala😕not differnt from other! NO ORIGINALITY!!!!
sorryy guys im just very frustrated today!!!
ipkknd06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tody epoisode rocked kmh 2 rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk