Maryada

Maryaada Episode Discourse Station:21st march:

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

HOLAfriends.
Welcome to Maryaada discourse Station.

This New Thread that is started from today Is specially for the Hot discussion about the episode. Looking forward for the participation of Maryaada addicts here. You can jump in with your views, song dedication for the particular episode, or anything that you want to share.

Some simple rules:
1. Follow the IF code of conduct.
2. No bashing on the actors or other fellow members.
3. Have lots of fun here.

Thread Opener:
amnaM(amna)

[I will Open the thread daily(mon-fri), If anyone else is interested in opening the thread for any of the day, please let me know ]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

amnaM(amna)
sri_4(sri)
Charu_1023(charu)

nbosted
MsNaz
theshy1977(shee)
damon_bitme
anamekaa
-Arjunlicious-(shamsa/sam)
sriveni_17
Naina_Mishal
divyakeerhi
angel011(spardha)
nehalpoonam
mehak30
arunima_luvdsky
sanjurockz
FIZK6
nayhaj
diptidipti15

Hit Like If You Want Yourself In The List.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
It was a good episode. Finally someone else knows what he did to his D-I-L. Though i hate the character of RD, she is more cheap then Sasuar, she irritates a lot. Her track needs to hurry up a bit. Because i can't bear her for longLOL Aditya's secret is out, hate RD for that. The ram gopal verma and karan johar part was hilarious, i fell from my chair, RD is awesome at some rare timings.
As for aditya, he was on a good mission, but now it will be delayed as sasuar will surely play a dirty game against priya now. I wish he do something that looses a little of aditya's trust on him. Can't wait to see more on this track now.

I've began to like tara now, she is being a good child, and hopefully soon uttara and tara relationship will grow. I feel pity for both of them. Uttara should start wearing colored saari's now. She looks pretty in them.

For the holi celebrations; one twist is already unclosed now let's see what more comes up. Sasuar you'll pay for your deeds soon. Looking forward to adiya scenes in the holi sequence. Gaurav's secret girl has finally landed up at the jhakkar mansion, wow that's a big shock! Didn't expect that, what is vidya gonna do now. Argggh i hate gaurav for cheating on vidya, she's a cutie pie.

That's it from me today, i will be less active from now onwards. I'll open the thread but will not give a review.
As for everyone out here who can write written updates for Tuesday and Thursday please PM me. I won't be able to write them till 4th april.(all tuesdays and thurdays). The dates are 22nd march, 24th march, 29th march, 31st march.

Edited by amnaM - 21 March 2011 at 4:29pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dipi.15RadiantTreasureShee_xaanprnczcherrypansyanshraFIZK6

mannisha Senior Member
mannisha
mannisha

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Again today's was an average episode with few Adi-Priya scenes but it did move the story on and we got to see Brahmanand made to sweat and suck up to the minister who dually informed him that she knew about the attempted rape of Priya on the train prior to her becoming the Jakkar daughter in law and this could be made into a movie by Ram Gopal Verma or Karan Johar (with the suggary bits)-Priceless scene!

On the down side, this has alerted Brahmanand to the fact that Adi has been secretly searching for him and presented him with an opportunity to bury the truth and attack Priya again.  As I suspect Brahma will get to the police inspector who was to ring Adi and get him to give a false name.  The creatives are going to take us through a maze of emotions before the truth about Brahma is revealed as this will bring the Jakkar family,  which is built like a house of cards crashing to the floor and break Devyani's lifetime of work-namely protecting the maryada of the family at any cost.  I mean she has sacrified her own self respect  for years and even the happiness of Gauruv by what we can gather from his unfolding story.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dipi.15divyakshettyRadiantTreasureprnczcherrypansyanna44anshralonelyshadowFIZK6-Nightingale-

prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
yes
finally, someone else knows apart from the 2 protagonists..... ofcourse he is going to start tormenting her again...hello....he is going to protect himself at any costs....
and his wife is going to try to protect him at any costs....

priya would have been naive to think that it would not come to bite her especially seeing how aditya is so much of a daddys boy.....
dont get in the kitchen if you cant handle the heat.....she is fighting for herrights and wants to get even and i can see herperspective, but she is living his his house and how long can she evade his wrath and scorn......seriously and they want aditya to go in politics.....best of luck...and Roshni is going to hold this over his head as a guilletone that can fall anytime....:)
interesting

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dipi.15RadiantTreasurecherrypansyanshralonelyshadowFIZK6

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Interesting episode.  Aditya Priya story seems to be moving along but seems sasur will hold it back. Sasur wants to teach Priya a lesson, i guess he'll do that when Aditya is in jail. RD can now blackmail Sasur whenever she wants and sasur will do anything to keep it a secret, even if it means using Aditya.
Looking forward to tomorrows holi episode. We'll get to see some good Adiya scenes hopefully.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipi.15RadiantTreasure

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
i liked the epi. very much...i missed a few of t hem last week and didn't get to watch the CM..I liked her ..mainly bec. she has power and she can deal with  ppl. like Brahmanand ..she's not positive i guess but what i really liked was the fact that Brahmanand has been using females all through his life and he thinks they r weak but he will be cornered by a female Clap women power Approve good to see the change in Tara...Aditya will not know the truth so soon..meanwhile Priya must concentrate on her married life also....Aditya deserves that much...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipi.15prernacdaRadiantTreasure

divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
i liked  the episode and i liked the  sequence btw RD and SSP Tongue .i hope we get to see good scenes btw aditya and priya during  holi celebration and also i m waiting for vidya and gauravs track. 

Edited by divyakeerhi - 22 March 2011 at 2:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipi.15RadiantTreasure

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index