India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Bali ka bakra-Arjun (Page 3)

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
"And Arohi acts smart with others but she never leaves one situation to hurt Arjun.

And Dhondu is sad for Jay and his parents. What about Arjun-Arohi? Is he really Arohi's friend that too childhood friend?

And in this serial why is Arjun doing all sacrifices, everyone targetting him like typical 60s hero. Please give him happiness once in a while at least

Hopefully atleast he gets great parents-Rudra knows his parents and will tell him. That should not become one more sacrifing track for Arjun"

Agreed with you completely. Very correctly said " Arjun's character has become like a puppet " Just cant watch him like this! Everybody without fail insults him except for dadi & rashi who r truly affectionate about him.  Just waiting for that moment when Arjun comes on the fair side after the disclosure! Really hope to see a completely transformed Arjun!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khat2027

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
i want two weeks of arohi and arjun all lovey dovey can't take this sadness anymoreCry

Khat2027

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
arohi s also facing d same situation..
wen arjju gts hurts aru s also gtng hurt...
its coz dey r d leads of dis shw...LOL
oh seriously coz true love main dard hota haiGeek
pari_15 IF-Rockerz
pari_15
pari_15

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Ya... Y does arjun have to suffer so muchh.. My heart pains to see arjuhi in pain..*sob*
but i guess dats d fate of lead characters in indian tellyland...

@aparna... I agree.. arjun ko takleef mein dekh arohi is in pain too.. But sumtimes she doesnt realise d pain is becoz of her
--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
kab hoga pyaar ka izhaar

Khat2027

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index