Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Bali ka bakra-Arjun

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

What is happening in KMH2?

Why is everyone only hell bent on hurting Arjun knowingly or unknowingly?

Why did Arohi say i am with dhondu and i cannot come out when Dhondu said "I love" to Arjun?
Arjun has tremendous patience hats off. Can some human being like him really exist in this world?

And Arohi acts smart with others but she never leaves one situation to hurt Arjun.

And Dhondu is sad for Jay and his parents. What about Arjun-Arohi? Is he really Arohi's friend that too childhood friend?

And in this serial why is Arjun doing all sacrifices, everyone targetting him like typical 60s hero. Please give him happiness once in a while at least

Hopefully atleast he gets great parents-Rudra knows his parents and will tell him. That should not become one more sacrifing track for Arjun

Edited by myviewprem - 21 March 2011 at 11:54am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiiPRIYA_123456789sezoMina_Tchandarani1Khat2027KMH-NASHApeachpiechanni_startanu111a-sia-rasika_DSKomal.Gull..anshita..Pari-GuptamIsHeZ.xSiddhi_Saams

kkkk1212 Senior Member
kkkk1212
kkkk1212

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Ohh thou kind ekta nd cvs...... give us one happy week of arjun n arohiiiiiiii
nav92 Goldie
nav92
nav92

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
ya but,,arohi is also suffering from the same situation yaar
kkkk1212 Senior Member
kkkk1212
kkkk1212

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myviewprem

What is happening in KMH2?

Why is everyone only hell bent on hurting Arjun knowingly or unknowingly?

Why did Arohi say i am with dhondu and i cannot come out when Dhondu said "I love" to Arjun?
Arjun has tremendous patience hats off. Can some human being like him really exist in this world?

And Arohi acts smart with others but she never leaves one situation to hurt Arjun.

And Dhondu is sad for Jay and his parents. What about Arjun-Arohi? Is he really Arohi's friend that too childhood friend?

And in this serial why is Arjun doing all sacrifices, everyone targetting him like typical 60s hero. Please give him happiness once in a while at least

Hopefully atleast he gets great parents-Rudra knows his parents and will tell him. That should not become one more sacrifing track for Arjun

arjuns character has always been that kind... d typical byronic hero

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
hurting leads is Ekta istyle

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkk1212

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Its ekta mayya's show... Agar leads ko hurt ni karegi to uska khana kahan se digest hoga.... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina_T

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I love it.. arjun is bali ka bakra but at the end he will get arohi, the thing w/ his family sucks but then again maybe there is good to taht as well.he'll finally realize how his dad really is and then move away from the negativity of it.. i think all of their lives have problems but sinc they are focusing on arjun's more we see more of it an dhence think he has the biggest piece to eat

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khat2027Saams

kkkk1212 Senior Member
kkkk1212
kkkk1212

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

I love it.. arjun is bali ka bakra but at the end he will get arohi, the thing w/ his family sucks but then again maybe there is good to taht as well.he'll finally realize how his dad really is and then move away from the negativity of it.. i think all of their lives have problems but sinc they are focusing on arjun's more we see more of it an dhence think he has the biggest piece to
eat

"biggest piece to eat"... well written Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index