Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

22/03/11 CD+CC >..... (Page 21)

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by --Thush--



Omg 2day in the Show he rockes..omg he is freaking hawt man EmbarrassedLOL
Patientt Hi Is Alraedy MineeeeeeeeeeeeeeLOLWink

Noo he belings to elder person LOLsoo ccording to fact he is mine EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gurti-Kash..

todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 31306

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by --Thush--



Omg 2day in the Show he rockes..omg he is freaking hawt man EmbarrassedLOL
Patientt Hi Is Alraedy MineeeeeeeeeeeeeeLOLWink


nooooo..nooo......he s mine..1 n nly mineeeeLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Joined: 27 May 2007
Posts: 14341

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
@Sim: Hug Had a good day... Actually its still going on and turning into a good evening and then eventually night... and i will still be in office working / chatting on IF LOL
 
@Thush and @Doc (reema) :  This is for you guyz
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gurti-Kash..-Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by todayzstar

Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by todayzstar

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by todayzstar

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by todayzstar

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by todayzstar

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Finally Doc & Patient Are HereeeDancing
How Are Youu Jaaniss?LOL

Hiii shoonu..LOLLOLhw r u ?????
Me Fine Thnz How Are You Jaan?LOL

ya me 2 gud shoonu.Wink.hw ws ur day??
@ patientt..hmmm kSmile
Thats Great Doc My Day Was Boring YaarLOL
How Is Ur Day...?

same here shoonuLOLLOLLOL
@ azi..hw r u ??Wink
LOLLOLLOL
Heard U Have Exams..?Study Well DearWink

shoonu..my xam strs 4m aprl 6LOL

My one is frm 10th LOL

extrnl ya intrnlConfused

Idiot its 2nd semester final xams CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gurti-Kash..

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Joined: 19 September 2007
Posts: 15349

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by todayzstar

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by todayzstar

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by todayzstar

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by todayzstar

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by todayzstar

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Finally Doc & Patient Are HereeeDancing
How Are Youu Jaaniss?LOL

Hiii shoonu..LOLLOLhw r u ?????
Me Fine Thnz How Are You Jaan?LOL

ya me 2 gud shoonu.Wink.hw ws ur day??
@ patientt..hmmm kSmile
Thats Great Doc My Day Was Boring YaarLOL
How Is Ur Day...?

same here shoonuLOLLOLLOL
@ azi..hw r u ??Wink
LOLLOLLOL
Heard U Have Exams..?Study Well DearWink

shoonu..my xam strs 4m aprl 6LOL
Oh Really?LOLBut Study Welll OkWinkLOL

i vl try 2 do my best shoonu..LOL
What Try?ConfusedYou Will Do ItttWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

@Sim: Hug Had a good day... Actually its still going on and turning into a good evening and then eventually night... and i will still be in office working / chatting on IF LOL
 
@Thush and @Doc (reema) :  This is for you guyz
 

Aee Thanks a lot Azi Hug u soo sweetEmbarrassedlove ya Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux..Gurti-Kash..

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Joined: 19 September 2007
Posts: 15349

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by --Thush--


Omg 2day in the Show he rockes..omg he is freaking hawt man EmbarrassedLOL
Patientt Hi Is Alraedy MineeeeeeeeeeeeeeLOLWink

Noo he belings to elder person LOLsoo ccording to fact he is mine EmbarrassedLOL
Hhhaahahaahhahaah Dear Thats TrueLOLBlushing
But In My Dreams Hi Is Mineeeeeeeeeeee So He Is MineROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by todayzstar

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by --Thush--



Omg 2day in the Show he rockes..omg he is freaking hawt man EmbarrassedLOL
Patientt Hi Is Alraedy MineeeeeeeeeeeeeeLOLWink


nooooo..nooo......he s mine..1 n nly mineeeeLOLLOLLOL

Nop he is mine Embarrassed he cant be belongs to ovr 20LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index