Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

A Golden oppurtunity for Jay-Ragini..!! (Page 2)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Very well said. ClapClap
I too feel sometimes is Ragini really Suhana because her acting is brilliant. Her acting, her voice modulations, her fantastic expressions, her body body language her emotional scenes, I love everything.

Jay on the other really needs to pull up his socks. To begin with he was great. but his acting has been very inconsistent recently. His expression need to be more accurate and his body language needs to be more appropriate. I don't see why he was pointing his finger so much when he was telling Suhana off for going to Panna's. He sometimes over reacts and then the scene doesn't flow as nicely as it should. I am sure he will improve.Big smile

Anyways lets just hope that they both shine with this track coming.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind_ProcrastinatorFeefiAshis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vipra for giving me this opportunity to say that Ragini will certainly make this track one of the most memorable tarck of Suhana,s life and Ragini,s career. Jay did very well uptil the Sona track, then his charcater was changed or something where he lacked consistency but emotional scenes are his playing field so I am sure he will give us a memorable performance , my best wishes are with him.  Being Ragini,s latoo fan, I am biased , I admit but for me Ragini is the ultimate, I am so looking forward to Suhana, Ishaan, Badi Maa, KK, and the rest of the family,s performances as well, it would be a treat to watch I am sure and my bests wishes and support are for all them, besides the actors two people would be my favourites in this track, dialogue writter and the music director, I can imagine what would be in the box for us.
My sincere wishes are for Ragini and Jay may they make history on the TV with there performance and may they win all the awards next year because of there performances now. InshaAllah,

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192_ProcrastinatorFeeficrysindGurpreetDAshis

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Gud post vipra...true v r going to c different side of ishaan n suhana through ths track.... hope both will do justice to it......n of ragini no doubt abt her shez is always gud wid her expressions n her gr8 acting skills...i'm sure she will definately give her best ths time also n earn a lot of laurels for her work.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_ProcrastinatorcrysindGurpreetD

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
hey vips....very nice post...yes its a wonderful opportunity for both ragini and jay and the entire cast to showcase their acting skills....we know abt the senior members...bt a great chance for the young lot...

and how the track is going to be...i would say reserved...till the track ends...whatever it is...i dont want to comment myself and spoil my mood...if suppose anything is wrong...

so now looking forward for the track,,,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_ProcrastinatorcrysindGurpreetDAshis

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Looking forwad to C track... But more than the actors, its the CVS and story writers, who can show us sensible scenes with good dailogues.
Jay was good in emotional scenes.. and till now ragini did great job as suhana...

Waiting for their performances, not only sushaan, but BM, KK, Sanjdeep track, and other family members performance also shine along with them...

Edited by abhi786 - 22 March 2011 at 12:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Procrastinatorcrysind

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Good post vipra..

yeah its an challenging job for both of them..till now we have seen ragini in angry & funny mood but from here onwards we will be able to see her in a new role and she will definitely do justice to that..for me ritabhari the actress in OBS has did an commendable job and want ragini to overshadow her

For jai he is somewhat expressionless when comes to show happiness but he can portray the emotional aspect  excellently.           

i think nobody in telly world at present has got an role/opportunity which challenges their acting skills..both jaira are very lucky in this aspect. they should utilize them and emerge as winners with flying colors, earn many many laurels, awards and  leave mark for them selves in the telly world...

All D best for team SGP for taking an daring step and moving ahead.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_ProcrastinatorcrysindAshis

_Procrastinator IF-Rockerz
_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Thank u every1 for liking my post...!

Can't agree more wid all of you...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind

1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
not...............say...............more..............Wink.......me too fan of JAI SONI...Big smile..
.lets..............watch...............Cool........the track...............then only we can comment...as.both are mindblowing actors.................nice post
.......................true ragini.............................pankha
.....................hope......................they.........................do.....well..............Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Procrastinatorcrysind

Go to top