India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

A Golden oppurtunity for Jay-Ragini..!!

_Procrastinator IF-Rockerz
_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
After watchin 2days epi...everyone(including me) here seems to be sure bout the new track which will start...the well known 'Brain Tumour'(BT) track...!
And i know each one of you is now prepared for the upcumin track...

I m excited bout dis track...although as a Cancerian(zodiac) i m vry emotional...can't c anyone crying...and yahan toh baat SuShaan ki hai...and i know my tears wud shed lyk a waterfall wid only one tear in their eyes... :-(

Cumin to my topic now...
an actor needs to be 'perfect' in an emotional scene...if nt perfect then sumthng near to perfection so dat he/she is able to make sum1 cry along wid them...they shud be able to make us feel the "pain" in their characters [for example : Panna aka Moon Bannerjee]...and i expect a lot from Ragini and Jay...!

Jay made me cry several tyms spcly during the 'Jag Soona-soona sequence' and Ragini...umm wat shud i say...dis girl fits so much into the role of Suhana dat u can't stop urself from smiling wen she smiles,laughing wen she laughs, getin angry wen she gets angry and crying wen she cries...
I sumtyms feel Suhana is actually Ragini & vice versa...
I adore both of them as SuShaan...and i m damn excited 2 c their performance in dis track...Heart
Jay-Ragini have recvd a golden oppurtunity to prove themselves as excellent actors thru the BT track...
And I m sure they'll bring their fictional characters into real characters during dis track..(dey've partially done dis and will do it completely dis tym)*wink*

I Wish the entire team (spcly Jay-Ragini) loads and loads of luck...

May this track fetch SGP sky high TRPs and i pray dat none of us gets disappointed...Big smile

kripya reply karein...m dying to read ur comments guys...!
But abhi i gotta sleep...so cya all tmrw..and kindly reply..!

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

psitajulaikhanm8792jshree_rambakhal007rising_starrmango_mayurmunni_sgpsadaf_5-raiAasma-rose-girl--sree--1tarunpinki_sanyalFeeficrysindabhi786Siddhi_GurpreetDShwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Very nice Post VipsClap.......Better than all the C track related postsBig smile

I too believe that Maybe we not be happy with C track but looking at Positive side we will get to see Ragzz and Jay In totally Different Avatar.....Till now they have Played most of time Lovey Dovey Couple but this track will test their true Acting skills.......We have seen Jay's acting in Emotional scenes but Not Ragzzz.....I mean We have seen Her enacting emotional scenes but this will be something different to watch out for.....Will be waiting for this track to proceed further 

Edited by Rubaldhillon - 21 March 2011 at 11:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_ProcrastinatorcrysindAshis

_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Oho comment reserved by Mr. Rubal...m so lukin 4wd to ur comment now...!
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trueraginifan

Oho comment reserved by Mr. Rubal...m so lukin 4wd to ur comment now...!

Commented Sis LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Procrastinator

_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

<font size="2" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Very nice Post VipsClap.......Better than all the C track related postBig smile</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">I too believe that Maybe we not be happy with C track but looking at Positive side we will get to see Ragzz and Jay In totally Different Avatar.....Till now they have Played most of time Lovey Dovey Couple but this track will test ur true Acting skills.......We have seen Jay's acting in Emotional scenes but Not Ragzzz.....I mean We have seen Her enacting emotional scenes but this will be something different to watch out for.....Will be waiting for this track to proceed further</font>

thnks for liking & replying to my post Rubal..*hugz*
and yeah i agree wid u...we shud take dis track in a positive way...i was never against the C /BT track coz i always wanted to test the acting skills of Jay-Ragini..!
Sana_SGP Groupbie
Sana_SGP
Sana_SGP

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
am luking fwd 4 tiz emotional track...its a yet again great ooportunity 4 both jay n ragini to deliver the best... v have seen them in almost every situation..after love blossomz,tiz emotional track gonna make their relation into a different phase with lotz of bonding n understanding..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind

_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana_SGP

am luking fwd 4 tiz emotional track...its a yet again great ooportunity 4 both jay n ragini to deliver the best... v have seen them in almost every situation..after love blossomz,tiz emotional track gonna make their relation into a different phase with lotz of bonding n understanding..

thanks for replying Sana and dear u r so so ryt..!!
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I am waiting for their perfo now.... We haven't seen any such track where every body keep smiling with pain inside.... So ya ...this track is gonna be such an opportunity for both Jay & Ragz...Even others too are gonna shine in this.... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_ProcrastinatorAshis

Go to top