Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

divya is not a bad sister/cousin.... (Page 4)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@bahar

so good to see you dear! I can bear anything in the show, but not Divya being called a good sister or a good person! to me, she is the one who had opportunity to do good to everyone, Nivedita, Viren, Sid and each person in the Sood and Sharma family, but she never did anything for anyone. She is the only person who could have straightened her mother. She did say somethings to her mother, when she felt her mother's interference might get her into trouble, otherwise she is fine with everything.

actually, we humans tend to forget and forgive as soon as we see a "drop of tear" or one good act from a person, who is selfish. We forget all her wrong doings.
This story would have been the best with a love triangle and eventually Nivedita-Viren pairing up and Sid backing out and away from them, and then later on find a better girl as per his choice. Right now, he is stuck with Divya, he has no option as he is already married and thats what Divya had wanted and HL had prayed "Mata Rani, yeh shaadi kissi bhi tara ho jaye"...Nivedita became an instrument in their obsession and game. Today fingers can be raised at Nivedita, just because of her dealing with HL-Divya in conparison to KS-NT-Yash-Sid.

Nivedita's tragedy started with Divya and HL...and she liked to keep their company " a man is known by the company he keeps"...ROFL

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I want Nivedita one day to blast this mother-daughter combination HL and Divya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peacefulblossomanjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

That day will surely come... Nivedita atleast made HL quiet yesterday...
peachesandcream Senior Member
peachesandcream
peachesandcream

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Divya is a grown adult.  She was manipulated because she allowed herself to be.  She is responsible for her own actions and her "niceness" should be taken with a grain of salt.  What happens if Viren and Nivi get back together and she sees them spend time together...will she again get jealous? 
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

That day will surely come... Nivedita atleast made HL quiet yesterday...
I dont think. What I read from the update, Divya has already beign sketched as an angelic character, and is being sketched parallel to Nivedita's. Creatives are trying to show, that as Nivedita helped Divya to get Sid, Divya is helping Viren to get Nivedita. This is totally absurd. What Nivedita did for Divya, cannot be reciprocated. I think creatives will just incorporate some emotional dialogues from Divya to cover up that "Nivedita's sacrifice was greater".

I had wished... without negativity, this story should have proceeded as a love triangle of Sid-Nivi-Viren, with Viren-Nivi uniting. The stalking was not needed then at all. There were lot of tracks coming up, like Viren being JW's son is not necessary to stalk or do soemthing bad, he could have been a good fellow throughout. Sid also could have been sketched as one being victim of CC and JW.

And if the stalking was shown, they could have kept Viren as an anti-hero only.

Creatives have just jumbled up the story, dont know what to do. Now with Yash's story, the creatives are trying to fix the loopholes against Nivedita's sketch that she could not act as a good sister to Yash and as a good daughter when needed. Also, trying to establish Sid-Divya as an adorable couple, which can never be established, based on the foundation of the characters.
peachesandcream Senior Member
peachesandcream
peachesandcream

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Perhaps as we are seeing the goodness of Sid in has ability to whole heartedly help Viren (who has schemed against him) and Nivi (who he would rather die then be without)  Divya's character needs to be altered to match.  Maybe Divya is now going to evolve into a kind considerate person and her intelligence level mey be increasing to normal levelsROFL
peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

@bahar

so good to see you dear! I can bear anything in the show, but not Divya being called a good sister or a good person! to me, she is the one who had opportunity to do good to everyone, Nivedita, Viren, Sid and each person in the Sood and Sharma family, but she never did anything for anyone. She is the only person who could have straightened her mother. She did say somethings to her mother, when she felt her mother's interference might get her into trouble, otherwise she is fine with everything.

Good to see you too. I come now and then to see whats going on after you guys left. Saw this thread and had to reply. I cant take Divya being taken as good....especially when she hasnt done anything....if the CV show a magical transformation...I still wont be happy but I can see people being okey with it.

Yes I also think that she could have done so much....but did nothing...if the CV wanted to show her as good but misguided that could have been shown easily too..but no shes just selfish. 

actually, we humans tend to forget and forgive as soon as we see a "drop of tear" or one good act from a person, who is selfish. We forget all her wrong doings.

I will find it difficult to forgive Divya even with her tears. If she regrets and regrets I'll digest her...but I have not seen any regret in her for bashing Nivi when she needed her. Even what Nivi proved that shes not after Divyas husband....no regret from Divya for accusing her...just nothing...

Thats what kind of person she is...

This story would have been the best with a love triangle and eventually Nivedita-Viren pairing up and Sid backing out and away from them, and then later on find a better girl as per his choice.

That had lots of potential....actually this story had soo such potential in all sorts of place...love triangle...anti hero....virens past etc...but looks like th CV are killing the potential in the story one by oneConfused
 Right now, he is stuck with Divya, he has no option as he is already married and thats what Divya had wanted and HL had prayed "Mata Rani, yeh shaadi kissi bhi tara ho jaye"...Nivedita became an instrument in their obsession and game. Today fingers can be raised at Nivedita, just because of her dealing with HL-Divya in conparison to KS-NT-Yash-Sid.

I have got more questionsabout Nivis character after she left Soods family...her separation was needed...but not exactly how the Cv have shown it...Confused  I think Nivi will show how good a sister is after she helps Yash with his problems....maybe Viren will have something about that too.

Kinda of farfetched the CV showing that HL prayer was answered even though she was doing it for a selfish etc reason. I guess its the pure love for her daughter that the wish was answered? 

Nivedita's tragedy started with Divya and HL...and she liked to keep their company " a man is known by the company he keeps"...ROFL

ROFLAgree 

Edited by peacefulblossom - 22 March 2011 at 4:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Divya is one heck of a selfish and self-centered person. She will not even take a second to go back to her original self if her relationship with Sid is challenged. She is fine now because Sid is giving her attention and she thinks that they both are progressing ahead in their relationship.  Has she ever said 2 words of consolation to Nivi? No, never rather she has only created more issues for her.
Let me not start else I will go bersek ... and will be banned from this forum.

Thank you Smile

I feel the same...if I do a full analysis of this character...ill get so harsh I'll get kicked out of the forum too.

I have nothing aganist the actress but the character Divya is Angry

Go to top