Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

divya is not a bad sister/cousin.... (Page 3)

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
divya is nt bad.... at all.. infact she loves nivi ... bt its jus tht... she is dumb and selfish... she listens to others more instead of using her own brains....  Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nainakkk

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
gosh it's all hemlatha & CC who'v spoilt divya's mind. divya's a kind hearted girl but she gets easily corrupted by poisonous ideas from other ppl....

i hope nivi or sid could change her... i guess she has improved a lot lately

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nainakkkteddybear66

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiVu-mjht1

yaar she is just selfish.... but not totally bad...... she loves her sister way too much..... but she is obssessed about sid so such dat if anyone comes in her way she becomes selfish...... nothing else..... hemlatha n chanchal r pure evil characters.....  i dont see a chance dat these two will redeem themselves in the future.......divya if she had done anything bad is dat she listened 2 her mom always.... but now she is on d way to redemption..... by listening 2 her own heart n using her own brain....

completely agree with u dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nainakkk

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
im nt sayin tht dicya is evil and coniving like her mum
buh she isnt tha sister u woul wnat
i mena she doesn teven undertand her sister at all
blaming her 4 things she shouldnt
fine some may say tht divya is guilable
buh doenst hse hav  a mind of her own
i would see nivi as guilable buh she doesnt bleive wat others say
this is my POV
if people do disagrre(sme defo will)
do speak up!!

nainakkk

samirah23 Goldie
samirah23
samirah23

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Divya although loving her sister has done lots to Nivi to hurt her.

I don't count the little things like the chunari issue - Divya has never been aware of Nivi's feelings - she was spoilt and felt everything should be for her.  But ...

1. When everyone thought Nivi was going crazy, Divya said in front of everyone that Nivi was just doing all this to get attention and stood with all against her.
2. Divya many times warned Nivi about Sid.
3. Divya blasted Nivi for the possibility of Sid getting into trouble because of Viren.

Divya never understood that things were not going well between Nivi and Viren.  She could not understand her sister's heart.

But, underneath her being selfish and self-centred, I think she's finally growing up and becoming mature.  She does love her sister ...

nainakkk

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
@samirah23

"chunaru" issues are just highlights, that if a girl does not care to read the face of her little sister, then if that is not insensitivity, then what is insensitivity. Those types of minor issues were being shown in the beginning of the show to build the character, the basic quality of a character. Like Nivedita's character was being built to show that she cares for everyone, but parallely Divya's character was built as a basically insensitive person.

These small insensitivities later on takes bigger dimesions. Its said "friend in need is a friend indeed". Same goes for relations, we recognise who is worth relying upon, when we come across adversities in life. Diya will today, whether manipulated or not, never stood for Nivedita or anyone who needed her understanding. It is claimed that she loves Sid, but post marriage, she is more interested in her jewelleries and show-offs than reading her husband's problems.

"small drops of ocean make a mghty ocean"./..similarly, if a thief is not controlled at the nascent stage, he becomes a dacoit or smuggler. Similarly, Divya's insensitivities started with minor issues and has taken a magnanimity now. She does not care anyone as long as she is benefitted. If she is benefitted, she can side with Nivedita or even with CC.
peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL

Omg.... I came back and I find this....ROFL

Did I miss something, did Divya do something amazing? Wacko

Everyone have their faults in this show...but Divya not being a bad sister/cousin...your right....shes a terrible cousin/sister....daughter...bahu....etc....

Looks like the CV didn't need to magically changed her to goody goody everyone thinks shes goody already...for no reason.

Guys I know you want Viren/Nivi together but that doesnt mean you have to make Divya a goody goody so you can get rid of Sid from the love story.

I think a love triangle would have done some good for the show...but obviously thats too late now.

The only thing Divya did that was 'good' was a few speech that she didnt even follow up on.

Did you guys forget all her selfish acts?
Bashing of Nivi when she was going through pain?
Not supportingher sister when she needed her support the most?
Accusing Nivi for trying to steal her husband? The sister that did everything to make her happy?
The minute she finds out that Viren is getting all the property and everything she doesnt wait a second to call her mother....mother that would do everything to make sure shes happy?

The list is endless...and I have a long list and I havent been watching the show for that long...

The only reason shes supporting Viren and wants Nivi back in Soods family now....is because her and Sids relationship is going well...
If hers and Sid relationship was in the rocks....she wouldnt care whats happening to Nivi or anyone.

She cant hide behind being brain washed....shes an adult and knows whats shes doing....she knows who to call when she needs help...how can she be so thick?

Anyways everyone hs their own views...thats just mines...
Well anyways nevermind I guess

Edited by peacefulblossom - 22 March 2011 at 12:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nainakkkOmshanti1111

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Divya is one heck of a selfish and self-centered person. She will not even take a second to go back to her original self if her relationship with Sid is challenged. She is fine now because Sid is giving her attention and she thinks that they both are progressing ahead in their relationship.  Has she ever said 2 words of consolation to Nivi? No, never rather she has only created more issues for her.
Let me not start else I will go bersek ... and will be banned from this forum.

peacefulblossom

Go to top