Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

divya is not a bad sister/cousin.... (Page 2)

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
i agree Divya is not bad at all she is just a bit Dumb and she jumps to conclusions without thinking these r only probs with Divs other than that she is pretty cool 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nainakkkVarshaLuvsArjun

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by friendforall

This is a wonderful post Dear, I know Divya really loves her sister very much,  she cannot see her in pain, But where Sid is concerned she becomes everyone's biggest enemy,

Another thing had there not been HL and CC  she how have never had any misunderstanding towards Nivi, 

She is really fond of her sister and she is in no comparison to HL,  I feel happy when she refuses to listen to her mother when it concerns Nivi,  I just dont like HL or CC poisoning Divya's ears against Nivi, Because just as we feel happy seeing Sid and Viren-Sidren   bonding together  I just love seeing Nivedita and Divya = Nivya together  Ilike to see these sisters bonding also,

how can u infer that Divya loves Nivedita! I highly recommend that you watch the initial episodes of CCBM, long before the character Viren was introduced, to make out how insensitive Divya was to each of Nivi's pains and feelings, be it a churni or any other stuff.

Today, whatever HL is doing is for Divya. Divya's actions time and again from the beginning have made the mother in HL worried. If Divya had not shoen her vulnerable nature to her mother, whether running away from home or by threats of committing suicide, HL's action towards Nivedita would not have been so harsh.
Divya is the most selfish and insensitive character. She has time and again utilised not only Nivedita, but played even with her mother's sentiments. Today, whatever HL is doing is because of Divya's attitude and "junoon". (this is was the term Nivedita had used for Divya, long long long back).
 how was divya insensitive, she doesnt even know about nivi-sid so what was the thing that she did which would classify her as a selfish person. she was just behaving like someone who was madly in love with a guy, she could come across as a bit spoilt (which is entirely her mothers fault) but apart from that i dont see how she was mean to nivi...Confused
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nainakkk

Originally posted by friendforall

This is a wonderful post Dear, I know Divya really loves her sister very much,  she cannot see her in pain, But where Sid is concerned she becomes everyone's biggest enemy,

Another thing had there not been HL and CC  she how have never had any misunderstanding towards Nivi, 

She is really fond of her sister and she is in no comparison to HL,  I feel happy when she refuses to listen to her mother when it concerns Nivi,  I just dont like HL or CC poisoning Divya's ears against Nivi, Because just as we feel happy seeing Sid and Viren-Sidren   bonding together  I just love seeing Nivedita and Divya = Nivya together  Ilike to see these sisters bonding also,

how can u infer that Divya loves Nivedita! I highly recommend that you watch the initial episodes of CCBM, long before the character Viren was introduced, to make out how insensitive Divya was to each of Nivi's pains and feelings, be it a churni or any other stuff.

Today, whatever HL is doing is for Divya. Divya's actions time and again from the beginning have made the mother in HL worried. If Divya had not shoen her vulnerable nature to her mother, whether running away from home or by threats of committing suicide, HL's action towards Nivedita would not have been so harsh.
Divya is the most selfish and insensitive character. She has time and again utilised not only Nivedita, but played even with her mother's sentiments. Today, whatever HL is doing is because of Divya's attitude and "junoon". (this is was the term Nivedita had used for Divya, long long long back).
 how was divya insensitive, she doesnt even know about nivi-sid so what was the thing that she did which would classify her as a selfish person. she was just behaving like someone who was madly in love with a guy, she could come across as a bit spoilt (which is entirely her mothers fault) but apart from that i dont see how she was mean to nivi...Confused
did u watch CCBM from the first episode? if u have watched, then every now and then, there were instances shown to show Divya as an insensitive character.

lately, there was a scene, when Divya was shown to blast Nivedita
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
@nainakk

Sir/Madam,

we follow different deifnitions about insensitivity and selfishness, thats why neither I can follow your definition of "Divya being good" not u can follow my definition of "Divya being worse than even HL"
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
as creatives have completely forgotten what was really shown from the beginning, they have also completely contradicting how they have sketched this character Divya: a stubborn, insensitive, lazy, pampered, greedy...it was not just for Sid. This was the basic sketch of Divya.

I think, the actor playing Divya is the most gainer now. As creatives somehow are trying to make viewers digest that Divya is an "angelic" character and there is a reason for her misbehaviour (Sid hain na, for everyone to find an excuseLOL). Somehow, they ahve made Divya also a central character, with two couples.LOL...a side character becoming a central character because of Sid's character.

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

@nainakk

Sir/Madam,

we follow different deifnitions about insensitivity and selfishness, thats why neither I can follow your definition of "Divya being good" not u can follow my definition of "Divya being worse than even HL"
LOL i m madam but yes you are right we probably see divya from different angle....
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Divya'a direct words to Nivedita from the beginning of the show that "she is more pretty, more smart than Nivedita", Divya's almost snatching away Nivedita's churni without even feeling that Nivedita was getting ready to put on that churni and how she felt when Divya took that away...there were millions of instances that were shown in the beginning of the show about Divya. HL never was a part of that.

I wont be surprised if one day Jawahar and Chanchal are proved saints, just like Divya...

In my opinion, this is the worst show that TV industry has produced. Yes, I was an ardent fan of RS shows and I am saying this, as I cannot relate anything from the episodes of last July till now. I am not a viewer who will take whatever trash and illogical stuffs that creatives show...utterly disheartened Mr. Shahi...

This show would have reached the zenith with Sid-Nivi-Viren as a love triangle without showing any stalking, any negavitivity in the three characters and by ommitting this "Divya" character.
-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
even i too agree she is nt tat bad remember once in pooja nivi dres got fire divya only huggd her first ...always she stood up for nivi tis cc and hl brought the insecurity feeling in her ....becoz of sid she over reacts

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nainakkkVarshaLuvsArjun

Go to top