Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Episode today 21st March (Page 2)

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Hey @ smitha I never said he sports a south indian accent

I merely said he says he is born of South indian mother and North indian fatherSmile

and yup I think yumna u need to wait for the next episode  as to why khanak says they

would distribute them to poor kids.. 

surely khanak is not the type of character who would back out of the deal just because she

fears mother hood .and todays episode she did not fear mother hood

..like we did not have any clues in todays episode that she is not comfrortable with the idea of becoming a mother  

so I guess it is too early to comment on tha t

.and Cvs would never show such things they know what is khank ass character (hopefully)   loved yasharans acting   

since jparker ., yumna and rest ahve pointed out all the  super good scenes so well

I am not wriiting in  detail about that

I agree with themSmileyasharan were very good

When is the Holi episode  wanting to see it Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jparker-SYS-

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jparker

Deepali, Karishma, Smitha, zennn, vaishu, Yumna...

Lol... my sentiments exactly.. Holi.. holi.. holi...

Lets chant. Enough messages passed through. Operation realisations finally successful. I don't want to dissect the precap... Arrre.. na baba, unke(CV's) ke bhi ultra sensitive kaan(ears) hote hain.. Kahin main kya sochti hoon sun liya to aafat aa jaayegi..

*whsipering to all friends* Shantanu suffering from mummy-banne-ki-disease!!! Shhhh.... I did not think that.. Big smileSilly

So me asks in gabbar ishtyle..

arre o Samba!! Holi kab hain.. KAB HAIN HOLI!! (sorry Veena, typed in caps as i am pretending to be gabbar!! Role reversalaria going on!!LOL

what is a mummy banne ki disease lol! i did not get it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

Originally posted by jparker

Deepali, Karishma, Smitha, zennn, vaishu, Yumna...

Lol... my sentiments exactly.. Holi.. holi.. holi...

Lets chant. Enough messages passed through. Operation realisations finally successful. I don't want to dissect the precap... Arrre.. na baba, unke(CV's) ke bhi ultra sensitive kaan(ears) hote hain.. Kahin main kya sochti hoon sun liya to aafat aa jaayegi..

*whsipering to all friends* Shantanu suffering from mummy-banne-ki-disease!!! Shhhh.... I did not think that.. Big smileSilly

So me asks in gabbar ishtyle..

arre o Samba!! Holi kab hain.. KAB HAIN HOLI!! (sorry Veena, typed in caps as i am pretending to be gabbar!! Role reversalaria going on!!LOL

what is a mummy banne ki disease lol! i did not get it.

My bad could not explain what fears lie in my mind.. You know what they say.. mummy banne ka bhoot sawaar hain Shantanu pe.. Lolz, he is addicted to be mummy, or playing the role of a mother!!Shocked Me going thoroughly crazy now I think. Am beginning to get incoherent too.. Gosh thank god no one from my work place can read this. Am supposed to be a linguist!!LOL

Edited by jparker - 21 March 2011 at 1:14pm

shanakyasharan

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
todays episode march 21
todays we have seen good episode not excilient not bed..think medium
loved the starting bedroom shanak scene when shaan says''me koi abla nari nahi hoo jo
tumhari aise baate sunti rahongi..mujhe bhi apne haq ke liye ladna ata hai..agar dubara aise
baat ki na to bhag jauungi me...dhulwadi and khanak refuse his wording than he says
-tum aise hi baat karti hoo'' that time their expression each other  amazing..khanak looked very priti in volite and red and shaan as usel looking greatEmbarrassed
the whole bedroom scene just amazing and excilient..i loved it and their realistic and natural expressonClap
seem much rajen scene not likes little ott looking boaring now !!!!!
loved sunil madz scene with shanak when madz says to shaan.."tumh pata hai shaan jab aksay
paida hua tha hamare paas utne paise nahi they   sunil ne naya business suru kiya tha.lekin jabb tum paida hua hamne tumhara room itne acchi tarah sajay tha"  very realistic and seem generaly our family..greatClap madz done this scene very well and her expression ..great and niceThumbs Up
shaan's old memory scene with khanak and  rbo BG looked awesome
muskey part little ott just kaam chalouLOL
loved the scene when shaan says ''maine relize kiya papa banna itna muskil bhi nahi hai
khanak yeh mom aur dad ki game mujhe acchi lagne lagi hai" that time shaan lookig
emotional and khanak too..well played that scene bothClap
conver. between shanak emagine their child scene great ''agar beta ha to shikhaunga ki kadkiya kaise pataunga aur stayl me kaise rehte hai' aur agar beti hui to use khaunga ki mujh jaiseladko se door rehe"  that time theri smiled and their expression mind blowing..loved it,,very cute sceneLOL
precap was mind blowing
when shaan says"me apne baccha ke liye sab kuch karoonga  khanak.nappy badalna,ussse khilanaevershy thing"  looked a becomming father reaction his child and he played this very greatClap
yashu and karan give mind blowing expression whole episode ..loved bothClap
so todays episode was good and looking forword for next episode and holi episode too
might be cvs continouse that track with good epilogue

shanakyasharan

Go to top