Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg777 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I dunno waise main abhi dekhti hoon.......

and you dun need to ask for not throwing chappals./......

chahe suraj pashchim se kyun na ug jayyee...... hum ek doosre par chappals kabhi nahin phenkenge....

after all we are the MAAN MAANIYAANS😳
Edited by Mg777 - 13 years ago
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If for both positive n negative has to be considered then I would defintely go for Sanjeeda.......she's as brilliant as in negative also....
Jenny looks too innocent to be negative.......
Rituparnaa thumbnail
The actress name of Kajal soap is Surveen Chawla........
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

If for both positive n negative has to be considered then I would defintely go for Sanjeeda.......she's as brilliant as in negative also....

Jenny looks too innocent to be negative.......

Sanjeeda rocks ...

but, I think looking at JW's acting skills, she can well manage as a negative one tooo.....

anyways......I dun think they are going to bring such high talents into the show...

our show has only some of the highest - GC, DD AM, SS...taht's all...
otherwise look at Arjun , Annie, Nitya, Manav, Gujjar...all are so out of acting........
Mg777 thumbnail
Surveen ???

She is nice...
I saw her in the COmedy Circus......anchoring and there she looked to me impressive....but I doubt is she can do justice to Sam's role...and she would not fit with GC nicely....right????
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
so only 2 girls

jenny and sanjee
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: verode

so only 2 girls

jenny and sanjee

Hmm I guess so......Let me surf around and see if we can get more...

and what about Moni Roy....she won't fit in yaar........never😕
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Sanjana one thing for sure JW or Sanjeeda they will never agree for this short term roles as they are highly demanded and already established actresses.........even DD is quite junior to them........so I dont think the pH can manage to get these pretty ladies.......
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Sanjana one thing for sure JW or Sanjeeda they will never agree for this short term roles as they are highly demanded and already established actresses.........even DD is quite junior to them........so I dont think the pH can manage to get these pretty ladies.......

That's what I was saying................ so khwab dekhna chod dena chahiye hamein.....

But, now I hope that after GHSP, GC gets to get the best roles on the best channels. Don't you think so? 
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Ofcourse darling.......and I think GC himself knows it how to break the mould and how to fit into another one.........