Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
one thing is sure now CVs hv decided to bring out from her dumpness. ofcourse it will take some time, but atleaest she is not shown as dump as she used to be. whn she was remembering ahsan of Jogi, she also remembered his Gita gyan. she is now in dialema, which is quite natural, but not as dump as earlier. there r some logic in it😊😊 ofcourse we want to see her as Jhansi ki rani in one day, butthis is tolerable and not so irritating.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† abt Tapu less say better😑😑
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ankit111

one thing is sure now CVs hv decided to bring out from her dumpness. ofcourse it will take some time, but atleaest she is not shown as dump as she used to be. whn she was remembering ahsan of Jogi, she also remembered his Gita gyan. she is now in dialema, which is quite natural, but not as dump as earlier. there r some logic in it😊😊 ofcourse we want to see her as Jhansi ki rani in one day, butthis is tolerable and not so irritating.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† abt Tapu less say better😑😑

yaa ankit she is thinking to tell or not, and i think she is going to give taps a chance to tell the truth herself
and it will not work then hopefully she will expose her
Originally posted by: souroj

Tomorrow they will show Pappu bringing Sonpapdi for Tappu. Since Tappu has put mehendi in her hands, she will tell Pappu to feed her, which Pappu will do. After seeing this maybe Iccha's brain will start working.

πŸ˜† 
😑
Sonpapadi  nhi dayan ke muh me mara huya chuha daloπŸ˜‰
Edited by ichvee - 13 years ago
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ichvee

πŸ˜† 

😑
Sonpapadi  nhi dayan ke muh me mara huya chuha daloπŸ˜‰

Agar pappu ne woh bhi pyar se khila diya, to madam will proudly go and tell Iccha 'Pappu ne mujhe rat khilaya'
Originally posted by: souroj

Agar pappu ne woh bhi pyar se khila diya, to madam will proudly go and tell Iccha 'Pappu ne mujhe rat khilaya'

😲
🀣🀣
🀣🀣