nandtina

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
wat happened 2day???Tongue

plz friends give updates...

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
nuthin mch today..precap .... tapasya at her shameless best..proudly tokin bt veer n her child

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Icha thinks tapu itna niche gir sakti hai? She thinks exposing her would mean exposing pappu's infertility problem, so she says everything is fine. Icha remembers how in childhood jogi taught about mahabharat dharm adharm etc. She has a determined look to not hide anymore tapu crimes but who knows how cvs have planned it.

Also tappu calls Pappu to get her some son papdi as she's craving, actually she wanted to know if veecha were together, Pappu caught her though.

Precap : tappu boasts of some specially bought Rajasthani mehndi which gives good color if dad, read rather loves the baby, read fetus inside tapu after the money celebration sleeping together with trap night. Icha says there is something wrong - Kuch bhi theek nahi hai, ewhen tapu asks her if she is fine.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

one2nonehasini79Gauri22Twinkie_Starshivani003~~~~tiny15

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
If ichcha still wants to hide tappu's mistakes it will be her biggest mistake, DeadDeadDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

newkqsouroj

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
What's wrong wid Iccha? She is telling again bcoz of me this house will loose all its hapiness(Thakur nivas)ConfusedShocked and she is telling how long will I hide Tapasya's truth from everyoneConfusedShocked.Again she is hiding the truth from Ammo and Veer.
The doctor gave her some medicines to give Veer, if she does not disclose the reports to Veer how will Veer start his treatment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

newkq

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

What's wrong wid Iccha? She is telling again bcoz of me this house will loose all its hapiness(Thakur nivas)ConfusedShocked  Kaisa Happiness, raising someone else kid in name of someones else is wrong , not unless u adopt that kid ,and she is telling how long will I hide Tapasya's truth from everyoneConfusedShocked. SO basically she was trying to help taps again ?? WackoAgain she is hiding the truth from Ammo and Veer.Nothing new , she never told truth to anyone , others have to use sixth sense to know that
The doctor gave her some medicines to give Veer, if she does not disclose the reports to Veer how will Veer start his treatment.May be tell him veer , u have head ache eat this  or mix it in his milk or something Ermm

hasini79souroj

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
@Jaya believe me I never felt so angry wid Iccha as I felt today.This stupid girl is having 2nd thoughts of exposing Taps. She is telling If I have to reveal Taps I will have to reveal Veer's prob. I cant do this. Stupid girl don't tell anyone anything. Let Veer think its his baby
Pushkar comes to know Iccha went to the doc, he will inform Nani more taunting sessions from Nani to Iccha.

Edited by souroj - 21 March 2011 at 12:28pm

hasini79Gauri22

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Oh pushkar is aware of this , well so taps will be safe ,

@ yaar , she is dumbest to her best , acha chalo dont tell anyone let veer see reports accidentally and let that fella use his head in bringing taps truth out with out ringing warning bells to her or get his condition out ,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123hasini79souroj

Go to top