Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Strike one for Runjhun !

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
As most of us here have been predicting, Runjhun is well on her way to making a pair of powerful allies today !

Kukkan & Jabbu of course ! The lads were floored by her "Usi Mathe pe sindoor bhi tho lagaya tha " 

And they address her as Runjhun'ji' πŸ‘ πŸ‘ . They are seeing her in new light now. 

She has definitely risen in their esteem. 

Loved it when Kukkan tells here, they are nearby in case she needs help. And Jabbbu reassuring her that they are taking the gun away !

Now I want to see K & J confront Guddu tomorrow. That will be a scene to watch.  

Whether G will even hear them out ...... remains to be seen. *I doubt he'll listen to anything in R's favour* 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh yes!!! Agree with you! πŸ˜›

Kukkan and Jabbo interacted with Runjhun actually touched my heart...
Didn't you see their eyes especially Jabbo's eye filled with guilt??
Love it when they showed the concern towards to Guddu...

Can't wait for tmr.. it gonna to be awesome to see Kukkan& Jabbo
's scene with Guddu after what has happened in today's epsiode. It be interesting to see how Guddu react to this....

shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
haven't watched it yet, so kukkan and jabbo are nice and warm to Runjhun???
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanak.hot

haven't watched it yet, so kukkan and jabbo are nice and warm to Runjhun???

Yes.. They were really very sweet... 😊
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I dont believed my earsπŸ˜› when he usedπŸ˜› jiπŸ˜› but it was really nice and runjhun got two points   they accepted her as their sil

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rusha4003

As most of us here have been predicting, Runjhun is well on her way to making a pair of powerful allies today !

Kukkan & Jabbu of course ! The lads were floored by her "Usi Mathe pe sindoor bhi tho lagaya tha " 

And they address her as Runjhun'ji' πŸ‘ πŸ‘ . They are seeing her in new light now. 

She has definitely risen in their esteem. 

Loved it when Kukkan tells here, they are nearby in case she needs help. And Jabbbu reassuring her that they are taking the gun away !

Now I want to see K & J confront Guddu tomorrow. That will be a scene to watch.  

Whether G will even hear them out ...... remains to be seen. *I doubt he'll listen to anything in R's favour* 

As much I loved the ending...I'll admit I loved the Kukkan & Jabbo scene with Runjhun the most.  As for Runjhun's one liner - loved the way it was delivered, such a small line but so powerful in its meaning and implication

The manner in which she says it too is reflective of how she's honoring the relationship even though she hates the man she's married too. Kukkan and Jabbo who care more than family for Guddu had nothing but respect for Runjhun today, and I agree it will be interesting to watch the future interactions of Guddu with Kukkan and Jabbo and Runjhun and the pair.

Like Runjhun mentioned by putting sindoor on her forehead, Guddu has changed the dynamics of all their relationships.

rusha4003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prabhkallu

Oh yes!!! Agree with you! πŸ˜›

Kukkan and Jabbo interacted with Runjhun actually touched my heart...
Didn't you see their eyes especially Jabbo's eye filled with guilt??
Love it when they showed the concern towards to Guddu...

Can't wait for tmr.. it gonna to be awesome to see Kukkan& Jabbo
's scene with Guddu after what has happened in today's epsiode. It be interesting to see how Guddu react to this....

Yes .... waiting for tomorrow ! πŸ˜Š
rusha4003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sur001

I dont believed my earsπŸ˜› when he usedπŸ˜› jiπŸ˜› but it was really nice and runjhun got two points   they accepted her as their sil

I was surprised and happy hearing the 'ji' too !

Runjhun needs all the support she can get !
rusha4003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wafah

As much I loved the ending...I'll admit I loved the Kukkan & Jabbo scene with Runjhun the most.  As for Runjhun's one liner - loved the way it was delivered, such a small line but so powerful in its meaning and implication

The manner in which she says it too is reflective of how she's honoring the relationship even though she hates the man she's married too. Kukkan and Jabbo who care more than family for Guddu had nothing but respect for Runjhun today, and I agree it will be interesting to watch the future interactions of Guddu with Kukkan and Jabbo and Runjhun and the pair.

Like Runjhun mentioned by putting sindoor on her forehead, Guddu has changed the dynamics of all their relationships.

You're right Wafah .. though the last scene was quite 'breath-taking' literally πŸ˜† ... I loved this scene the best !

And Runjhun spoke with so much control,  that spelt out loud and clear, her stance on this marriage !

You know something ? I want Guddu to wake up with a horrible hang-over in the morning and ask Runjhun, with some amount of confusion,  " Did I point a gun at you yesterday ?" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And I'd love to see Runjhun respond to THAT !!!
Edited by rusha4003 - 13 years ago
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
@rusha4003 yea, would be funny to see him say to R, did I point a gun at you???  
My fav. scene was the trio scene: R/K/J!!  I hve to say  the actress was outstanding in her sindoor line, a small solid line delivered with the solid significance it deserved!  Overall, glad to see that the writers are moving in the direction of the G/R marriage.  Its really a good story (if the M&M's are not in the story).  The story of these two complete opposite characters, strangers to each other, bound in this marriage by mistake. 
Whatever the reason was for the mistake, it was ultimately fate, that played a role. 
I think G will one day have to apologize to R for what he did.