Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Monday 21st of March 2011 (Page 4)

Thendral_USA Senior Member
Thendral_USA
Thendral_USA

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Thulasi's dialogues/acting/expressions were really good. Sri vidya as Charu has also done some real good villi acting in this role! (Sri vidya has done some nice/goody roles in other serials, but this one does suit her! She looks like a periya Akka to TA!!)

I loved the way she ignored T A and handled C. I loved the scary expressions on C and GW's faces. Well, although TA was thinking abt T's anger toward the killer and VR, I don't doubt his honesty in complementing T. Also, he could never spend time with T for the last few days, so the praise cud be genuine! The more T ignored TA, the more he wanted to drop T off in his bike. Well done T!

T - Charu conversation was great!

I wish TPS had acted more carefully and with patience toward Bhu as she is always waiting to use any opportunity to disgrace TPS! TPS's behaviour is well justified and also cud have stemmed from her phone conversation with her mother. I just hate the very character of Bhu! (Aishwarya as bhu has done her part really well to elicit so much hatred from me!!) Well, Bhu cud be very well C's mom as both are so similar in ruining other's families!

Overall, a nice episode!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.Janani20ThendralfanTTfanswash2Pearl.KowsiNixkie

m_30996 Senior Member
m_30996
m_30996

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
omg thank kumaran sir for a wonderful episode after a very longgg time =)

I hope that these episodes are consistant and they stay interesting instead of getting irritating again... 

the onli thing i am worried about is thulasie teaming up with sudha because that could be harmful to tamil and thulasies relationship... i dont know why i like sudha cuh stilll thulasie getting ttrained bii her is dangerous..... hope everythin goes welll

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamKowsi

aarthivijay Senior Member

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20vjayamTTfanPearl.Kowsi

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Thank you Theiva for the super duper update,

Thulasi-love your character so much..!! OMg she is really the star of the episode..!! Every dialog from Thulasi was superb..!! Clap
The timing for the dialog of asking Charu about the bike matter was awesome..LOL!! And the kai raigai dialog was really nice and romantic... which truely shows her love towards TA..!! Embarrassed
But TA praising her only to convince her regarding the VR matter was not niceAngry..!! If he had done that without any reason behind then it would have been really romantic and we would have really enjoyed it..!! Ouch

Thulasi and Charu's conversation was nice and nice to see nose cuts like these to Charu after so much irritating episodes..!! AngryLOLWink

TPS should have been handled this little patiently..!! It is really getting irritated to see Bhuvana now..!

Edited by bhaghi - 21 March 2011 at 9:31pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanJanani20TheivaArizes.KowsiNixkie

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
thks theiva for the update,

today all dialogues need a place in thendral best lines...

TA's expression when T said ask charu , etc was great.. T's dialogues were super but don't forget what TA said,

charuku velai irukadho ilayo vaa naan unnai drop pannaraen... (super too)

TA's look n compliment however seemed genuine... maybe wanting to drop her was to get a word with her.. sudha's matter may not become a big issue as TA will know that sudha was not there when the jewel matter happened so if that is revealed he may hv to believe sudha..

however what i hope is that after meeting sudha T n deepa also meet the doctor.. then they will have charu's case confirmed.. as of now they may get proof only abt GW but only the doctor's explanation can cnfrm C's intention... let us see..

i too feel that T's provoking only will ignite C's psycho.  earlier on when T refused to cook C got so angry.  def whatever TA says C will be careful but T will have the power to bring out C's tru colours and only if she tries to attack T will TA be cnfrmd abt C's intentions , i feel.   but one does not know.. let us see what the team has in mind.

TA wanting to get VR out also is to show how genuine TA is in his committment towards lav, his mother, his friend  etc.  Only when T is in prob will he throw all the rest to the wind i think...

Also loved the timing of the two meetings today -one side T n C- other side TPS n bhuvana-- does this say something???

Edited by vjayam - 22 March 2011 at 12:00am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanTheivaJanani20Arizes.KowsiNixkie

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update.

After watching first scence ,i shocked bcz that selfish lavanya and brainless nitish sitting outside.But anyway athu directoroda wish.namma onnum panna mudiyathu.

I really disappointed with tamil now a days.he is become selfish now. i hate it.(you too brutus).

super nocecut for charu and GW.when thulsi said "charuva muthala kelunga".but tamil is totally brainless guy.(we want old Tamil).I miss tt bike scene.ennada charu onnum pannama irukuranu patha bikelayae petrol illa.

I think sudha issues not a major problem for t&t. If tamil knows about sudha,he will ask directly toward thulsi.so she will take care it .bcz she is not our old thulsi.

one more imp thing is

last sunday i watched one comedy serial,in that they are talking about serials like thangam and thendral.they are telling for thangam story is related to original story.(i mean in serial).for thendral serial they are  telling just one line.that was " thulsiku accident".I dont know  whether it is true or not.

let wait and see.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20Kowsi

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
one more thing i liked in this episode is that T says so casually , it is ok take charu for her work, ennaku enna, naan poikkuraen!!.. this indirectly shud also tell C abt T's faith in TA. she does not mind TA taking anyone on the bike (earlier once she had asked TA to drop C)- what she objects is C's manner to fool her and emathufy....that she will not take lying down! and neither can she put up anyone trying to fool TA

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.Janani20Arizes.KowsiNixkie

Krithiga.ganesh Groupbie
Krithiga.ganesh
Krithiga.ganesh

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update Theiva!Clap
The dialogue delivery by both Charu and Thulsi were awesome.Thumbs Up
Both are good @ acting.. Even Thulsi's face expression was apt for the scene and the dialogue...Star

Really hate TA's intentions todayAngry
His attitude is becoming negative these daysShocked
Whatever it is, Kumaran & his team are doing a very good job there!Big smile
Well done.. Hats off to you all!Thumbs Up
Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaKowsi

Go to top