Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Monday 21st of March 2011 (Page 3)

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the gr8 Update Theiva akka!!!

TA romba thaan ice vaikuraan!!! Mudhal ice vaichaa konja romance pannurathuku annaa ippo ice vaichaa VR-a vezhila eddukurathuku-a??!!! Cha...

As Thuls said Kuttam senja ullam thaan kurukurukkum!!! Thulasi was gr8!!!

TPS vs Bhuvana!!! TPS have to say sorry to Bhuvana bcoz avanga boss sollum pothu kekamal irruntha avangaluku thaan problems!!!

@Shammu: T&T bike scene illa but your dream-ila mathiri Thulasi Charu kitta bye kattithu porra!!! I love this scene and I love our Kuttyma <3!!!

Love her line""Naan avaar ullankai regai"" it was so cute, lovely and sweet!!! And Thulasi's mind voice was ilarious!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaTheivaJanani20Arizes.Nixkie

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!! Facebook-ila paartheen Sun Kodumbam awards thodanga pogutha??? Eppo endru theriyuma bcoz I haven't got Sun TV!!
Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
@Shammu:

I too don't think Thulasi might continue being bold for weeks, i think it is only until VR comes out. In this serial the hero/heroine have to dumb to give us the twist which we would enjoy a lot like the Vel episodes, we wanted to throw everything at Thulasi for signing the papers, the same here with TA. But the next big twist will take time as we now have many parallel tracks not like the track with Vel. I don't think Thulasi meeting Sudha would be a small issue. Last time too they fought because of her. This might be the cause for TA not believing his wife but his Sakhi more. But like Shammu told, no way TA is going to get his job back until the twist comes. I think the twist about Charu would be linked with either Sundari or Bhuvana. I don't think they would drag T's mom part, because we have to see the battle between her and Thulasi, guess it might go on and on.

I don't why i feel like this, something very serious is going to happen to Thulasi, don't think it is stabbing like they did with TA, because it has to be something which proves TA's love again for her. Charu has too see it, so that the psycho in her could come out.

If not this, then there might be an avathara purushar/ samathaana thoothuvar on the way, which might cause Charu to get caught. Don't kill me guys, i am completely against it right now, definetly my brain is over working right now for Thendral. LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJaytavammJanani20Ranu.Ruby-86vjayamArizes.Pearl.NixkieKowsi

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
"Naan ullangai rekai mathiri"..i forgot abt this...
now after hearing this vedhalam charu will climb murunga maram to over think for some dialogue...grrr....
Remember she was saying...nee avar blood la kalanthuruka na....naan moochula kalanthuruken....some rubbish.....rofl...
Thulasi ....now it is up to u to not let the vedhalam to climb on vikramathithan TA's back...rofl....
Both vedhalams wd go to the room now and discuss abt thulai i guess and thats why N and L are out...rofl....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayJanani20Ruby-86TheivaRanu.KowsiNixkie

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
@ Shubba Akka:

If only this dialogue about regai was said by TA, psycho would have burnt Thulasi's hands. Now she can't burn TA's hands, she might use something to cover up the lines in his hands now, saying no more Thulasi, psycho would dare to do that.

I want TT to fight before VR matter is being brought so that Charu herself could be the peace maker, wouldn't that be lovely knowing TT fight can never be that serious and as they would patch up quickly!

NinspiritAnnaJayJanani20Ruby-86Arizes.Pearl.KowsiNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
@Shubba Akka..ROFLROFL

she will rush to TA's house now and will think hard about that only & will come up with some speech to say that she is TA's ullang kaal regaiROFLROFL or she will say that she is in TA's brain as grey/white matterDead....enna ellam thonuthu paarunga enakuOuch...

i think for next few weeks GW and psycho will be very busy investigating the reason behind Thulasi's sudden change...Private investigator ai hire panninaalum pannum this psychoDead

i suddenly thought what if TA said that she is very cute with out knowing what to answer her when she asked why he is looking at her like that....

Edited by Noxeous - 21 March 2011 at 3:21pm

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20TheivaRuby-86Arizes.Kowsi

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
@Theiva,  ya I think Thuls is gonna get hurt bad too b/c it's the only way TA can redeem his nutty self. But I don't think if a decision comes to believe Charu or Thulasi, he would chose Charu... that's just last nail to TA's coffin. Lol, I too don't want an avathara purushan now... how can he be a daddy without even having a job LOL

@ Noxeous, ROFL ullangal Kaal?...ROFL... and white/grey matter is only possible if TA had a brain...nahh, she's probably gonna say some rubbish like being TA's nails (nagam)! LOL But you know something, the lines in palms of your hands only get deeper as you get older... like Thuls in TA's heart Embarrassed ... so Thulasi's choice of words had way more meaning than it seemed... Why does this girl always say the most romantic lines to other people who are not TA? Confused

Edited by Ranuja - 21 March 2011 at 3:44pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaTheivaJanani20Ruby-86vjayamArizes.NixkieKowsi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranuja

@ Noxeous, ROFL ullangal Kaal?...ROFL... and white/grey matter is only possible if TA had a brain...nahh, she's probably gonna say some rubbish like being TA's nails (nagam)! LOL But you know something, the lines in palms of your hands only get deeper as you get older... like Thuls in TA's heart Embarrassed ... so Thulasi's choice of words had way more meaning than it seemed... Why does this girl always say the most romantic lines to other people who are not TA? Confused

WOW Ranu akka neenga sonnathu romba cute-a irrukuthu!!!

I think itha Charu kitta sonnathu naallam but TA kittayum atha sonna Thuls kaalaya suthi suthi varruvaanLOLWinkEmbarrassed!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaRanu.Janani20Arizes.

Go to top