Thendral Monday 21st of March 2011 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Shubba Akka:

If only this dialogue about regai was said by TA, psycho would have burnt Thulasi's hands. Now she can't burn TA's hands, she might use something to cover up the lines in his hands now, saying no more Thulasi, psycho would dare to do that.

I want TT to fight before VR matter is being brought so that Charu herself could be the peace maker, wouldn't that be lovely knowing TT fight can never be that serious and as they would patch up quickly!
@Shubba Akka..🀣🀣

she will rush to TA's house now and will think hard about that only & will come up with some speech to say that she is TA's ullang kaal regai🀣🀣 or she will say that she is in TA's brain as grey/white matter🀒....enna ellam thonuthu paarunga enaku...

i think for next few weeks GW and psycho will be very busy investigating the reason behind Thulasi's sudden change...Private investigator ai hire panninaalum pannum this psycho🀒

i suddenly thought what if TA said that she is very cute with out knowing what to answer her when she asked why he is looking at her like that....
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
@Theiva,  ya I think Thuls is gonna get hurt bad too b/c it's the only way TA can redeem his nutty self. But I don't think if a decision comes to believe Charu or Thulasi, he would chose Charu... that's just last nail to TA's coffin. Lol, I too don't want an avathara purushan now... how can he be a daddy without even having a job πŸ˜†

@ Noxeous, 🀣 ullangal Kaal?...ROFL... and white/grey matter is only possible if TA had a brain...nahh, she's probably gonna say some rubbish like being TA's nails (nagam)! πŸ˜† But you know something, the lines in palms of your hands only get deeper as you get older... like Thuls in TA's heart 😳 ... so Thulasi's choice of words had way more meaning than it seemed... Why does this girl always say the most romantic lines to other people who are not TA? πŸ˜•

Edited by Ranuja - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Ranuja

@ Noxeous, 🀣 ullangal Kaal?...ROFL... and white/grey matter is only possible if TA had a brain...nahh, she's probably gonna say some rubbish like being TA's nails (nagam)! πŸ˜† But you know something, the lines in palms of your hands only get deeper as you get older... like Thuls in TA's heart 😳 ... so Thulasi's choice of words had way more meaning than it seemed... Why does this girl always say the most romantic lines to other people who are not TA? πŸ˜•

WOW Ranu akka neenga sonnathu romba cute-a irrukuthu!!!

I think itha Charu kitta sonnathu naallam but TA kittayum atha sonna Thuls kaalaya suthi suthi varruvaanπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰Embarrassed!!!
Thanks for the update.

Thulasi's dialogues/acting/expressions were really good. Sri vidya as Charu has also done some real good villi acting in this role! (Sri vidya has done some nice/goody roles in other serials, but this one does suit her! She looks like a periya Akka to TA!!)

I loved the way she ignored T A and handled C. I loved the scary expressions on C and GW's faces. Well, although TA was thinking abt T's anger toward the killer and VR, I don't doubt his honesty in complementing T. Also, he could never spend time with T for the last few days, so the praise cud be genuine! The more T ignored TA, the more he wanted to drop T off in his bike. Well done T!

T - Charu conversation was great!

I wish TPS had acted more carefully and with patience toward Bhu as she is always waiting to use any opportunity to disgrace TPS! TPS's behaviour is well justified and also cud have stemmed from her phone conversation with her mother. I just hate the very character of Bhu! (Aishwarya as bhu has done her part really well to elicit so much hatred from me!!) Well, Bhu cud be very well C's mom as both are so similar in ruining other's families!

Overall, a nice episode!

omg thank kumaran sir for a wonderful episode after a very longgg time =)

I hope that these episodes are consistant and they stay interesting instead of getting irritating again... 

the onli thing i am worried about is thulasie teaming up with sudha because that could be harmful to tamil and thulasies relationship... i dont know why i like sudha cuh stilll thulasie getting ttrained bii her is dangerous..... hope everythin goes welll
Thendral is back to its orginal form....Thulasi definetly she is the star of the day...Although ta wants to talk to her abt VR matter....But he praised her and romanced her beauty asusual...But the way he understands her abt her character that he surely knows that she has vengence in killer part...Mostly he wont find time in asking abt withdrawing the case and seeing thul action she ll somehow find it and withdraw the case in court and more love will be developed....As everyone says now thul knows to tackle even if ta comes to know that she has gone to see sudha....But in the last when thul said only if u think u r wrong u ll keep on fearing what others will think...OMG no words to praise thulasi...Thulasi action continues....πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Thank you Theiva for the super duper update,

Thulasi-love your character so much..!! OMg she is really the star of the episode..!! Every dialog from Thulasi was superb..!! πŸ‘
The timing for the dialog of asking Charu about the bike matter was awesome..πŸ˜†!! And the kai raigai dialog was really nice and romantic... which truely shows her love towards TA..!! 😳
But TA praising her only to convince her regarding the VR matter was not nice😑..!! If he had done that without any reason behind then it would have been really romantic and we would have really enjoyed it..!!

Thulasi and Charu's conversation was nice and nice to see nose cuts like these to Charu after so much irritating episodes..!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

TPS should have been handled this little patiently..!! It is really getting irritated to see Bhuvana now..!
Edited by bhaghi - 13 years ago
thks theiva for the update,

today all dialogues need a place in thendral best lines...

TA's expression when T said ask charu , etc was great.. T's dialogues were super but don't forget what TA said,

charuku velai irukadho ilayo vaa naan unnai drop pannaraen... (super too)

TA's look n compliment however seemed genuine... maybe wanting to drop her was to get a word with her.. sudha's matter may not become a big issue as TA will know that sudha was not there when the jewel matter happened so if that is revealed he may hv to believe sudha..

however what i hope is that after meeting sudha T n deepa also meet the doctor.. then they will have charu's case confirmed.. as of now they may get proof only abt GW but only the doctor's explanation can cnfrm C's intention... let us see..

i too feel that T's provoking only will ignite C's psycho.  earlier on when T refused to cook C got so angry.  def whatever TA says C will be careful but T will have the power to bring out C's tru colours and only if she tries to attack T will TA be cnfrmd abt C's intentions , i feel.   but one does not know.. let us see what the team has in mind.

TA wanting to get VR out also is to show how genuine TA is in his committment towards lav, his mother, his friend  etc.  Only when T is in prob will he throw all the rest to the wind i think...

Also loved the timing of the two meetings today -one side T n C- other side TPS n bhuvana-- does this say something???
Edited by vjayam - 13 years ago
Thanks for the nice update.

After watching first scence ,i shocked bcz that selfish lavanya and brainless nitish sitting outside.But anyway athu directoroda wish.namma onnum panna mudiyathu.

I really disappointed with tamil now a days.he is become selfish now. i hate it.(you too brutus).

super nocecut for charu and GW.when thulsi said "charuva muthala kelunga".but tamil is totally brainless guy.(we want old Tamil).I miss tt bike scene.ennada charu onnum pannama irukuranu patha bikelayae petrol illa.

I think sudha issues not a major problem for t&t. If tamil knows about sudha,he will ask directly toward thulsi.so she will take care it .bcz she is not our old thulsi.

one more imp thing is

last sunday i watched one comedy serial,in that they are talking about serials like thangam and thendral.they are telling for thangam story is related to original story.(i mean in serial).for thendral serial they are  telling just one line.that was " thulsiku accident".I dont know  whether it is true or not.

let wait and see.