Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

.:.ADORABLE -Mohit, Kahana kane ki liye chalo na;) (Page 3)

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

pari droolofying topic after agesWink now we can droool over our baby's imitation and monayaEmbarrassed
ghosh i would have missed it if jyo wouldn't have texted me and if you would have made this topic drool karne me mazza nai aataWinkROFL
so thanks my angelsHugHug

Actually i was going to watch it tomorrow bt was not able to resist and some how i pataofyied my momLOL and ghosh now we have becum experts in thisROFL
now...... **runs to watch***EmbarrassedROFL

awww charmzzHug hahaha I knoww this is a drooling topic only...we didn't have any proper thread to spam and to celebrate so made thisLOL craziness at maxima! 

haaha smart girl..now go watch it jaldiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmee_sammy

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
pariiiiiii after so long time yar u come up with post  Hugseriously today after so long time we got to know abt mohit and sanaya first news abt sanaya's come back Embarrassedand then mohit's small clip gosh he was dame adorable n cute in it Day Dreamingspecially the way he mimicked her ROFLit remind me charmz 's clip where mohit during shot with same style walking ROFL per uchhalake ROFL and his cute voice owwww Hug sanaya's laughter was there in that clip na LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesXcharmee_sammy

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Urgh they are testing my patience.. dude how much tym its taking to bufferAngry
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

pari droolofying topic after agesWink now we can droool over our baby's imitation and monayaEmbarrassed
ghosh i would have missed it if jyo wouldn't have texted me and if you would have made this topic drool karne me mazza nai aataWinkROFL
so thanks my angelsHugHug

Actually i was going to watch it tomorrow bt was not able to resist and some how i pataofyied my momLOL and ghosh now we have becum experts in thisROFL
now...... **runs to watch***EmbarrassedROFL

awww charmzzHug hahaha I knoww this is a drooling topic only...we didn't have any proper thread to spam and to celebrate so made thisLOL craziness at maxima! 

haaha smart girl..now go watch it jaldiLOL
yeah we need proper place to drool.. kahin drool karte karte kisi ko hath pair lag jaye to tension naiROFLROFL coz yahan sab apne haiWink

ah paleese smartness is toh natural in monayaholicsWink
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Oh...God  main kaha thi aab tak?Oh.. god plz someone told me that is it from their earlier interview on wassup tv?thanks for telling us.

heyyyHug...actually its from previous segment but unseen!! Embarrassed

@ sanz- ok byeee jana!! study well!! mwahh
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

pariiiiiii after so long time yar u come up with post  Hugseriously today after so long time we got to know abt mohit and sanaya first news abt sanaya's come back Embarrassedand then mohit's small clip gosh he was dame adorable n cute in it Day Dreamingspecially the way he mimicked her ROFLit remind me charmz 's clip where mohit during shot with same style walking ROFL per uchhalake ROFL and his cute voice owwww Hug sanaya's laughter was there in that clip na LOL 

aashiHug yeahh baby, today is special!! haaa I heard her too...i wish we could see her expressions

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
BRB guysSmile
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

omggg is he walking that wayEmbarrassed ghosh thats wat i loved it.. he is so more adorable off screen wen no camera is on him( i mean sbs/sbb).... his cute actsEmbarrassed like chhalak chhalak ke pyar aata hai usparEmbarrassedHeart

Go to top