Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annamarie

Loved the post :)
Thanks a lot Annamarie..Smile

anusha34 Goldie
anusha34
anusha34

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Oh!!! Raj,awesome  updates when i saw rada was crying at once u came into my mind raj sob sob kumari is backLOL i  was eargely waiting for ur update  i really enjoyed  reading it  Raj you are Great !!!!! in whole when i watched the episode it was dumb. cvs are not practial.they have to show us a good qualitiy story others wise it will fail

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

set_raj

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by set_raj

[QUOTE=chalhov].LOLLOLand why the hell they have to show them wearing white?..most of the serials and movies always show white..dumb thinking..LOLLOL 

I do not know about other places but in Delhi and surrounding areas mostly people wear White clothes , man specially White kurta pajama......Reason may be that different colours look beautiful on white......Yes it is possible she never played Holi as in her home also nobody put color on her.....    She wanted to play Holi with her KK only.....

Edited by neerjashingla - 22 March 2011 at 6:52am

set_raj

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha34

Oh!!! Raj,awesome  updates when i saw rada was crying at once u came into my mind raj sob sob kumari is backLOL i  was eargely waiting for ur update  i really enjoyed  reading it  Raj you are Great !!!!! in whole when i watched the episode it was dumb. cvs are not practial.they have to show us a good qualitiy story others wise it will fail
LOLSo u knew Anusha that my take on Sob sob kumari will be on forum soon...LOLI was just laughing at tht hilarious scene...if she dint wanted that other KK put gulaal on her in holi, she shud have stayed at home...Imagine thousands of ppl were playing holi and this Ansoo kumari was shown clean spotless white dress....dumb CVs...many people during holi throw water and sprinkle colors from behind, they just dont care who the personi is.this simple thing about the holi festival they doesnt knw?..absolute nuts....LOL

anusha34

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

[QUOTE=chalhov].LOLLOLand why the hell they have to show them wearing white?..most of the serials and movies always show white..dumb thinking..LOLLOL 

I do not know about other places but in Delhi and surrounding areas mostly people wear White clothes , man specially White kurta pajama......Reason may be that different colours look beautiful on white......Yes it is possible she never played Holi as in her home also nobody put color on her.....    She wanted to play Holi with her KK only.....
I am from Bombay...we dont wear white clothes...during holi sometime they dump or throw the person tank filled with colored water...white or color clothes..they look same once the person comes out of tank...
Agreed she must have not played holi...then how come she went out during holi and the funniest thing..being in spotless white dress..no one has bothered to throw colors or water on her?.thousands of ppl were there...Big smileBig smile

Neerjaa

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL..
 i woukd like to thank you... for bring that advt back in my mind
"washing powder nirma, washing powder nirama..... nirma......."
missing those days...

but otherwise hilarious post as usual...ClapClapClap
KavitaKumari Senior Member
KavitaKumari
KavitaKumari

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kavita_M

ROFL
geeez Raj .... ur not ez at alll!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I just saw the scene in question .....LOL it was priceless ..... esp the "zor ka zabardast jhatka" ROFLROFLROFL

but why hasn't it dawned on her that the reason Dev keeps showing up is becuz he is her hubby that she's been waiting for all this time ............... like the possibility of  it has not even crossed her mind .......... why else would she be attracted to him ............ besides the obvious fact that he's FINEEEEEEEEEEEEDay Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Kavita jee..kya karen..hum toh aise hi hain...Wink - yes u r Embarrassed 
Good point kavita...even i noticed that...they always show that RaDev gets the vibes of each other and they feel the presence...but how come that feeling is missing here?..absolutely immature handling by the cvs...the script is weak...Doesnt she realise that whenever she felt the vibes, Dev is always present there..so doesnt she understand it must be him..?

I wonder how they are going to not only bring these 2 together ...... but how will they convince Radz that Dev is her KK ?????????

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index