Originally posted by viprakshi

thank you misti..........

You are welcome Viprakshi.

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Misti very interesting comments and so are the Jai Veeru ,s cartoons....This week is going to unfold the story, atleast some hints  in which direction its going to move....Angie do not stop analyzing  the show, yes mute the scene or characters which becomes irritating, but give a chance to show .....Yours and Misti ,s thoughts  and counter discussion  and as well as others who express their views, are interesting to read and also good for the show......For me Mohini is intolerable to watch or hear, she looks artificial.....Previously Deepika was shown dumb but she never appeared artificial,was lovable....One thing i want to mention Puja that was shown as going around the fire before Holi is done by married couple is not correct ...Its done in the evening about 3  or 4 pm and all the family members or say any one can  go around  that wood  assembled to light. and do the puja...Holika Dahan is done at  night.....  Here i am talking about north india....Why they bend the rituals according to their convenience...As for Radhika,s Unhappiness about color , that is her individual thinking...I read your last comments about Dev , for me too it was the whole package. not anyone special , but no doubt about that Dev Radhika,s chemistry was also one of the reasons......

Thanks Neerja....well Jai was feeling scared so Veeru has to console her na.Wink

Neerja both Deepika and Mrinalini were entertaining to watch.......one felt sorry for Deepika........and Mrinalini was a mixture of irritation, anger and ridicule.......and no one can roll her eyses as well as Mrinu dahling. But this Mohini is plain irritating.She is too artificial. These all rituals and poojas they pull out of their hats........I have grown up in Lucknow...spent my childhood there and have not come across this married woman pooja........don't know why they invent poojas.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Ahh so you have been hooked by Devs smile again well he does have a nice colgate smile. WinkOn Friday Radhikas main thought was to escape from Dev'''..she was running like a headless chicken''.one could even see her clucking to herself all the time'''.so I am for the time being putting it down to her being headless.

LOL  That he does.  I was very irritated the first time when Dev stood there like a robot.  Here I was expecting it and so was not too much irritated at this point.  Also they have decided to show that Dev considers Rohan a friend and somehow has got used to the fact that Rohan doesn't stand for him in front of Viraath but instead diverts his attention.  So they are showing Dev happy for Rohan at the prospect of his wedding.

Now since they are showing that Dev considers Maheswari as Devi because of Amma and because he thinks she takes care of Dadaji,  her word is the command and this is how they will show him until he is jolted out of that either by Amma or by Radhika or both.  But it would be unpleasant for audience because they would show Radhika suffering again as Dev wouldn't be believing her as he didn't when Katyani was involved.  So his Abhay behavior for few months is a must.  Not sure if audience would have any patience left when they improve his character.

Since they are going for the maximum melodrama and the promo confirms it, there won't be any time for friendship between the two and would be one after another marriage ceremonies.  Radhika would be convinced by her mother to marry Rohan, Dev would be heart broken, both would be constantly crying in front of Kanha until he really goes for sleep and then Radhika would find out the truth.

Now they did talk about Rohan advising Dev to be friends with Radhika first.  But the promo doesn't indicate that.  Once Dev knows that she is the chosen one, he would be the one running away from her.  I guess this is how Dev and Radhika's relationship is from chunnu munnu's POV.  One runs while the other pursues.  Since Dev would be retreating,  Radhika would be pursuing him now.  The timeline is of bullet train, so one week Dev pursues and other week Radhika does and it would continue like that for the time being.

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Ahh so you have been hooked by Devs smile again well he does have a nice colgate smile. WinkOn Friday Radhikas main thought was to escape from Dev'''..she was running like a headless chicken''.one could even see her clucking to herself all the time'''.so I am for the time being putting it down to her being headless.

LOL  That he does.  I was very irritated the first time when Dev stood there like a robot.  Here I was expecting it and so was not too much irritated at this point.  Also they have decided to show that Dev considers Rohan a friend and somehow has got used to the fact that Rohan doesn't stand for him in front of Viraath but instead diverts his attention.  So they are showing Dev happy for Rohan at the prospect of his wedding.

Now since they are showing that Dev considers Maheswari as Devi because of Amma and because he thinks she takes care of Dadaji,  her word is the command and this is how they will show him until he is jolted out of that either by Amma or by Radhika or both.  But it would be unpleasant for audience because they would show Radhika suffering again as Dev wouldn't be believing her as he didn't when Katyani was involved.  So his Abhay behavior for few months is a must.  Not sure if audience would have any patience left when they improve his character.

Since they are going for the maximum melodrama and the promo confirms it, there won't be any time for friendship between the two and would be one after another marriage ceremonies.  Radhika would be convinced by her mother to marry Rohan, Dev would be heart broken, both would be constantly crying in front of Kanha until he really goes for sleep and then Radhika would find out the truth.

Now they did talk about Rohan advising Dev to be friends with Radhika first.  But the promo doesn't indicate that.  Once Dev knows that she is the chosen one, he would be the one running away from her.  I guess this is how Dev and Radhika's relationship is from chunnu munnu's POV.  One runs while the other pursues.  Since Dev would be retreating,  Radhika would be pursuing him now.  The timeline is of bullet train, so one week Dev pursues and other week Radhika does and it would continue like that for the time being.

So his Abhay behavior for few months is a must.  Not sure if audience would have any patience left when they improve his character.

Well thats my thought to..rearding audiences patience...

Once Dev knows that she is the chosen one, he would be the one running away from her.  I guess this is how Dev and Radhika's relationship is from chunnu munnu's POV.  One runs while the other pursues.  Since Dev would be retreating,  Radhika would be pursuing him now.  The timeline is of bullet train, so one week Dev pursues and other week Radhika does and it would continue like that for the time being.
LOL
Yep and thats also Chunnu munnus definition of melodrama.
Wink...

Edited by misti73 - 22 March 2011 at 8:08am

Neerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=why3]

So his Abhay behavior for few months is a must.  Not sure if audience would have any patience left when they improve his character.

As nice as Dev's colgate smile he, he could do ads by saying ,"Kya aap ko bhi kissi ka puppet ban-na hai, lekin smile nahi kar pate apne daanto ki wajah se.  Ghabriya mat, aap be colgate ka prayog kariya aur paayiye bilkul perfect Kathputli smile 12 dinno mein.  Yeh ek hone wale RP ka vaada hai aapse."

As nice as Dev's smile is,  I am now missing that aloof unsmiling Abhay.  If we have to have Dev as Abhay, at least show him the proper Abhay where he just stares at Kabutarni and not smile like this constantly.

The timeline is of bullet train, so one week Dev pursues and other week Radhika does and it would continue like that for the time being.
LOL
Yep and thats also Chunnu munnus definition of melodrama.
Wink...

That along with marriage ceremonies that have loud melodramatic music but happen with the right person per Kanha's command.

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=misti73][QUOTE=why3]

As nice as Dev's colgate smile he, he could do ads by saying ,"Kya aap ko bhi kissi ka puppet ban-na hai, lekin smile nahi kar pate apne daanto ki wajah se.  Ghabriya mat, aap be colgate ka prayog kariya aur paayiye bilkul perfect Kathputli smile 12 dinno mein.  Yeh ek hone wale RP ka vaada hai aapse."
ROFLROFL
Ok this deseeves a cartoon.
Wink

As nice as Dev's smile is,  I am now missing that aloof unsmiling Abhay.  If we have to have Dev as Abhay, at least show him the proper Abhay where he just stares at Kabutarni and not smile like this constantly.
 Oh God.....I thought that I will never hear this from you........you are missing the robotic unsmiling Abhay.LOLLOLLOL

ROFL

Angie12

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=misti73][QUOTE=why3]

ROFLROFL
Ok this deseeves a cartoon.
Wink

Misti, the cartoon is great.  Love it.  Trust you to come up with something like this.
 Oh God.....I thought that I will never hear this from you........you are missing the robotic unsmiling Abhay.LOLLOLLOL

ROFL

Who knew that I would miss him.  But I do now seeing his scenes with PF.  I would love him to give that stare to Kabutarni when she does all that planning.  I wanted to use the glare too that he used to save for Chachunder but you would not like him wasting it on Viraath or Mohini.  That was only meant for chachunder.  Maybe he can use a tiny version of it on Chenu but backtracks quickly when he sees Radhika's headmistress look for loveable little innocent brother.

Edited by why3 - 22 March 2011 at 9:25am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index