Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by why3

Misti, thumbs up for your commentary.

Thanks Angie...

Yawn for the episode.

If Radhika's confusion is as you explained, then I can understand it.  But to me it seems as if they are dumbing down both Dev and Radhika at this point.   Her confusion to me would be more real to me if she starts thinking that it is a sin for her to start thinking of this stranger and having an attachment to it based on what was drilled by that pandit in her head 12 years ago.  But they need to show that she is also contemplating that Dev may be KK but is scared to ask him as it breaks her dreams if he is not.  Otherwise it doesn't make sense for her to feel that she is thinking of some other man besides KK when she doesn't know what KK looks like.

I was also thinking that the father could sense her distress and guide her at least a little bit.  But the timeline indicates the bullet train schedule for me.  Marriage in 12 days is like that Akthi marriage in 3 days.  (you are right they are obsessed with this number in this show.  Wonder if some pandit told them harping on 12 would make CB2 successful).  Since 15 days engagement lasted for about 3 months in CB1, I have a feeling that 12 days would last that long where we shall see Abhay behavior and finally Radhika figuring out the truth the night before the wedding or maybe just before the pheras.

Now the precap indicates that Mansaram would be summoned tomorrow and hence there would be no time for him to figure out that Radhika is getting attached to some guy whom she doesn't think is her husband.

Same question for holi too from me?  Didn't any other guy (from the neighborhood) ever put color on her.  Which granth talks about only husband putting holi color on somebody's cheeks?

The serial is taking all the worst things from CB2 in terms of execution, rituals, timelines etc.  My interest is fast waning in CB2 and not sure if I feel like analyzing it too.

PF is ridiculous and very irritating.  I don't know if the actress playing Mohini has performed better in other shows, but here she is just plain unwatchable.  I hope either they change her characterization or replace her with somebody who doesn't come across in such a manner.

I think they might be dumbing down Radhika so that as mentioned before Shanti manages to convince her that Rohan is kishnkanhayeeya...........I mean they showed Mansaram with the badi bahu........I am actually wondering will he say yes to her? I mean in one side he can see what Radhika will get iif she comes into this family but on the other side he knows that Radhika will not say yes...........so that is why wondering how he will react........will he come home and tell his wife knowing that Radhika might face fire? or will he keep quiet and give the explanation to badi bahu who might try some other means. This constant thinking about her guilt without not letting anything else come into her brain is again a sign of brainwashig for me........I mean if they have not dumbed her down.  I hope they show her thinking about Dev as Kishnkahhaiya.......getting scared as you have mentioned and then trying to find out.....and then again getting disapoointed and then accepting Rohan if that is fed to her..........but this will take time and cannot be rushed.

What you said regarding the number 12 can be true.........they are obssesed about it.........and they might stretch it for more days.............afterall time line in CB is a bit strange. That holi and gulal dialgues was very confusing.......I mean why shoudl only ones husband apply gulal? Who told her that? Who told the dialogue writer that? Purohits are like zomobies in a mad house and Mohini........she irritates me a lot and I press the mute button whenever she speaks.  Even Deepika with her silliness was not this irritating.......

Your version is more interesting but here they are just going for the TRPs where all the ceremonies would be between Dev and Radhika with Radhika acting like Abhay and Dev acting like Abhay too since both of them think of each other as parayi amanat.  Oh God, I thought one Abhay was bad and now we would have two Abhays or one Abhay combined with one old Radhika (from year 1 of CB1) until Radhika figures out that Dev is her husband.  Then we would be reduced to one Abhay but.....by that time Rohan would also fall for Radhika and start acting as Vishaka and Chanda would become Kanika, Maheswari is Katyani, Mohini is ...(throws up my hand in despair). CryCryCry 

Now I have confused myself and don't know who is old Radhika, old Abhay, Kanika, Vishaka anymore.  It seems my version has rectangles and pentagons and what not.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Misti, thumbs up for your commentary.

Thanks Angie...

Yawn for the episode.

If Radhika's confusion is as you explained, then I can understand it.  But to me it seems as if they are dumbing down both Dev and Radhika at this point.   Her confusion to me would be more real to me if she starts thinking that it is a sin for her to start thinking of this stranger and having an attachment to it based on what was drilled by that pandit in her head 12 years ago.  But they need to show that she is also contemplating that Dev may be KK but is scared to ask him as it breaks her dreams if he is not.  Otherwise it doesn't make sense for her to feel that she is thinking of some other man besides KK when she doesn't know what KK looks like.

I was also thinking that the father could sense her distress and guide her at least a little bit.  But the timeline indicates the bullet train schedule for me.  Marriage in 12 days is like that Akthi marriage in 3 days.  (you are right they are obsessed with this number in this show.  Wonder if some pandit told them harping on 12 would make CB2 successful).  Since 15 days engagement lasted for about 3 months in CB1, I have a feeling that 12 days would last that long where we shall see Abhay behavior and finally Radhika figuring out the truth the night before the wedding or maybe just before the pheras.

Now the precap indicates that Mansaram would be summoned tomorrow and hence there would be no time for him to figure out that Radhika is getting attached to some guy whom she doesn't think is her husband.

Same question for holi too from me?  Didn't any other guy (from the neighborhood) ever put color on her.  Which granth talks about only husband putting holi color on somebody's cheeks?

The serial is taking all the worst things from CB2 in terms of execution, rituals, timelines etc.  My interest is fast waning in CB2 and not sure if I feel like analyzing it too.

PF is ridiculous and very irritating.  I don't know if the actress playing Mohini has performed better in other shows, but here she is just plain unwatchable.  I hope either they change her characterization or replace her with somebody who doesn't come across in such a manner.

I think they might be dumbing down Radhika so that as mentioned before Shanti manages to convince her that Rohan is kishnkanhayeeya...........I mean they showed Mansaram with the badi bahu........I am actually wondering will he say yes to her? I mean in one side he can see what Radhika will get iif she comes into this family but on the other side he knows that Radhika will not say yes...........so that is why wondering how he will react........will he come home and tell his wife knowing that Radhika might face fire? or will he keep quiet and give the explanation to badi bahu who might try some other means. This constant thinking about her guilt without not letting anything else come into her brain is again a sign of brainwashig for me........I mean if they have not dumbed her down.  I hope they show her thinking about Dev as Kishnkahhaiya.......getting scared as you have mentioned and then trying to find out.....and then again getting disapoointed and then accepting Rohan if that is fed to her..........but this will take time and cannot be rushed.

What you said regarding the number 12 can be true.........they are obssesed about it.........and they might stretch it for more days.............afterall time line in CB is a bit strange. That holi and gulal dialgues was very confusing.......I mean why shoudl only ones husband apply gulal? Who told her that? Who told the dialogue writer that? Purohits are like zomobies in a mad house and Mohini........she irritates me a lot and I press the mute button whenever she speaks.  Even Deepika with her silliness was not this irritating.......

Your version is more interesting but here they are just going for the TRPs where all the ceremonies would be between Dev and Radhika with Radhika acting like Abhay and Dev acting like Abhay too since both of them think of each other as parayi amanat.  Oh God, I thought one Abhay was bad and now we would have two Abhays or one Abhay combined with one old Radhika (from year 1 of CB1) until Radhika figures out that Dev is her husband.  Then we would be reduced to one Abhay but.....by that time Rohan would also fall for Radhika and start acting as Vishaka and Chanda would become Kanika, Maheswari is Katyani, Mohini is ...(throws up my hand in despair). CryCryCry 

Now I have confused myself and don't know who is old Radhika, old Abhay, Kanika, Vishaka anymore.  It seems my version has rectangles and pentagons and what not.....

Angie here is a hug from Veeru to her Jai........see Jai is very scared so Veeru is consoling her......

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs50/i/2009/302/8/6/Zazu_was_right____by_KamikazedelBVH.jpg

and after hugging Jai,.....this is Veerus reaction

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsriRADEV1000Angie12Neerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Angie here is a hug from Veeru to her Jai........see Jai is very scared so Veeru is consoling her......

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs50/i/2009/302/8/6/Zazu_was_right____by_KamikazedelBVH.jpg

My dear Veeru, is that your reaction or Jai's reaction??  Don't go chunnu munnu on me.  I can't take it anymore. 

First of all the thought of two Abhays scared me.  Then I thought that they are going to show a romance of old Radhika with Abhay (the worst combination).  Then I added Vishaka, Kanika, Katyani and old Amma mix in that (the one who burns and goes to tantriks) and suddenly I had to stop as my mind could not take the horror. 

Then I get a hug and just when I was going to be teeny weeny happy,  I saw Veeru's reaction (??) reaction...  The only consolation is that Veeru did not paste that picture of Abhay smiling like a puppet at Kabutarni.  Thank God for small mercies.

Edited by why3 - 21 March 2011 at 1:14pm

rajsriNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

My dear Veeru, is that your reaction or Jai's reaction??  Don't go chunnu munnu on me.  I can't take it anymore. 

First of all the thought of two Abhays scared me.  Then I thought that they are going to show a romance of old Radhika with Abhay (the worst combination).  Then I added Vishaka, Kanika, Katyani and old Amma mix in that (the one who burns and goes to tantriks) and suddenly I had to stop as my mind could not take the horror. 

Then I get a hug and just when I was going to be teeny weeny happy,  I saw Veeru's reaction (??) reaction...  The only consolation is that Veeru did not paste that picture of Abhay smiling like a puppet at Kabutarni.  Thank God for small mercies.

The second picture was Veerus reaction as an after thought.......but now she is back to normal..Big smile.....Actually I am wondering whether romance between two Abhays  is more scary (I mean one female Abhay and one male Abhay) or one between Abhay and old Radhika........D'oh.....yeh its better we don't go to the others because then it will become a friday night horror show.Ermm

Puupet like smile to Kabutarni...........please don't want to think of it for now...........I am following the principle of out of sight out of mind.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsriAngie12Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

misti Today's episode was a repetitive of CB1 Holi sequence. when Dev applied colors on Radhika's cheeks, it felt similar, then Radhika getting distressed and running away was another scene, then she trying to wash away that colour was also repetitive.

I felt that CV's do not wanna innovate bt just wanna go in circles...

When radhika said something about Paap committed due to Paraya Mard applied colors on her. Even I felt that dis was rubbish as even if her Kishen Kanhaiya (her known face) would have applied her colours woudn't she have played with others....

Coming down to Amma's shrewdness, I did feel that Amma's look were shown a bit suspicious when Maheswari said that she wanted Rohan's marriage to conclude b4 he turns 23. whether that was only my  POv or other's also felt the same is nt known to me... Hope the CV's uses her cleverly and do not manipulate with ther characters specially Dev's.

AD........not only circles but squares, rectangle, rhombus, triangles and all geometrical shapes excepting for a straight line will soon be seen in CB2........I don't think that straight line is a geometrical shape and most probably tats w it won't be there in the script.

As for ammas look......maybe she gave a look but truthfully not interested in looks.........Abhay gave loads of looks ...but nothing came out of those looks so no going into anyones looks......if they have to say something then will listen.

RADEV1000Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

Angie jokes apart....the promo that Heena posted spoke about maybe Radhika being shown the right way/..............now since it is Badi bahu herself who is making sure that Dev learns all about RP duties.......maybe it will be badi bahu herself who will get Dev and Radhika married in front of everyone..........not as representing someone else but as themselves........that will also be poetic justice.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

Angie jokes apart....the promo that Heena posted spoke about maybe Radhika being shown the right way/..............now since it is Badi bahu herself who is making sure that Dev learns all about RP duties.......maybe it will be badi bahu herself who will get Dev and Radhika married in front of everyone..........not as representing someone else but as themselves........that will also be poetic justice.
I would prefer that they get married in front of everyone and hope that no ghungats or mistaken identity is shown.   I hope they are not stupid enough to repeat the tracks of CB1 for such a thing because nobody would be interested.

Since the prophecy is that Badi bahu would herself bring CB, maybe that is what she would do as she would be left with no choice at the end.  Or does she find out about Dev being the future RP at the last minute and modifies her plan accordingly.

misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

I would prefer that they get married in front of everyone and hope that no ghungats or mistaken identity is shown.   I hope they are not stupid enough to repeat the tracks of CB1 for such a thing because nobody would be interested.

Since the prophecy is that Badi bahu would herself bring CB, maybe that is what she would do as she would be left with no choice at the end.  Or does she find out about Dev being the future RP at the last minute and modifies her plan accordingly.

Well she might not be left with any choice or she might find out about Dev as the RP at  the last moment..........the second option actually gives rise to nice melodrama.........we know that chunnu munnu love melodrama.......

Angie12Neerjaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index