Very sad today,missed him - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
miss kyo kiya , screen par kam aaya uski wajah gc khud hai holiday pe ja raha hai toh uske kuch scene pahle hi le liye hai , jaise ki dream wala jisme woh geet ko ghar chodete hue dekh raha hai, aur holi scene, baki sab scene alag alag filmay hai
Originally posted by mansi95

i too missed him very much....๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญbut dont worry...i think we will get to see  more of  him tomorrow.....holi ki treat hamare liye banta hai na   cv's ke taraf se hamare liye....๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Holi ke treat pata nahi good hoga ya bad hoga
Yes di.....missd him so much.....i guess he is on leave na that is why.....i think we saw his bd too during his small role ystrdy.....di i think in the upcuming episodes too we will have to miss him.....gc cum back soon we miss u so much.....without u v miss the actual passion in geet......
Originally posted by verode

Holi ke treat pata nahi good hoga ya bad hoga
dont worry........๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šsab kuch accha ho jayega,....warna hum accha kar denge....wat say๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by mansi95

dont worry........๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šsab kuch accha ho jayega,....warna hum accha kar denge....wat say๐Ÿคฃ

ha dear pakka๐Ÿ˜†
I missed him too...When started, it clicked me that maybe he won't be there in todays epi... seeing Adi-Dadi scene and other fillers, i was almost sure he wont be there...then I was literally clapping when saw him in the 2nd half... Anybody felt dejavoo when Maan  was saying those assurance words to his clients?..infact i thought they are repeating the same old office scene cos GC is unavailable to shoot.... ๐Ÿ˜†...chalo thoda hi sahi Chand toh nazar aaya atleast.. ๐Ÿ˜›

Shabnam
true. veena it was not enough of him today. i miss him tooooooooooo much toooooooooooo but story moved. i am waiting for his white outfit scenes ๐Ÿคฃand hope we get more of him tomorrow. may be some nice maaneet moments๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by lilsasha

I missed him too...When started, it clicked me that maybe he won't be there in todays epi... seeing Adi-Dadi scene and other fillers, i was almost sure he wont be there...then I was literally clapping when saw him in the 2nd half... Anybody felt dejavoo when Maan  was saying those assurance words to his clients?..infact i thought they are repeating the same old office scene cos GC is unavailable to shoot.... ๐Ÿ˜†...chalo thoda hi sahi Chand toh nazar aaya atleast.. ๐Ÿ˜›

Shabnam

ha dear toda hi dear lekin chand to nazar aaya
he looks handsome in those white clothes
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

Yaa missed him and now 1 week without him๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sana dont worry..he already resumed shoot from yday.The last week he was on leave.But he banked all the epis thats why we never missed him on screen neither BDs were used.Still I regret that ppl blamed him for his very much deserved break....and I hope the MU will be cleared by this week end and fans will watch a gripping reunion as demanded..