Tere Liye

Vote for Taani and Anuraag

shayeri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Visit SP site and 
Vote for Taani/Anurag http://starplus.startv.in/pollcollection.aspx
Which of these jodis would you have liked to see in the STAR Parivaar music video?
Total Vote: 1505 
Aditya-Priya 
6% 

Anurag-Taani 
34% 

Viren- Nivedita 
60% 

Come On Guys Vote Vote Vote..Lets make taanu win this Poll..Even if it has no effect i'tll become another evidence that Taanu are the best couple on Shitplus. so please guys vote!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing But already posted...and they these SP's have again done Badlav in changing the % of TaAnu and NivRen ðŸ˜¡
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shayeri

Visit SP site and 
Vote for Taani/Anurag http://starplus.startv.in/pollcollection.aspx
Which of these jodis would you have liked to see in the STAR Parivaar music video?
Total Vote: 1505 
Aditya-Priya 
6% 

Anurag-Taani 
34% 

Viren- Nivedita 
60% 

Come On Guys Vote Vote Vote..Lets make taanu win this Poll..Even if it has no effect i'tll become another evidence that Taanu are the best couple on Shitplus. so please guys vote!!

Will they make the winners star in the music video.. If Yes, Im interested, or else it makes no difference.. 🥱🥱 Biasness doesnt stop, No offence but Rajan Shahi and his shows rule the polls as well...
Edited by mishti_17 - 13 years ago
Premeer_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Done voting for TaAnu.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
TaAnu down to 21% and AdiYa at 3%...JOKE of the century...AdiYa and TaAnu are the hottest jodis in this god forsaken channel....who do they think they're fooling🤣
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't feel that SP's changing anything cuz in other HC/RT polls their votes are high...if CCBM fans have voted more than us than its our lose but everyone knows the truth that TL roks so I really dont care
shayeri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No Definately there is some problem with the SP site....dats fr sure
aapatel374 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
already done. but we r laking
adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti_17

Will they make the winners star in the music video.. If Yes, Im interested, or else it makes no difference.. 🥱🥱 Biasness doesnt stop, No offence but Rajan Shahi and his shows rule the polls as well...

u are correct. no offence. everybody like harshad. but anurag and tanni   comparing with viren and nivedita most of them like the jodi of viren and nivedita. that is the problem  but both of them were according to me is ok.but rajan sahis serials are good in sp.some internal problem.😕
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i think something seriously wrong with this voting. SP is behaving soooooooooo cheap...

are they going to show the winners in the SPA video? if so, i'll ok for this poll... if not, then wat's the use...

Go to hell SP