Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why Gujarati's are like this...... (Page 2)

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged

I live in northern california , I grew up here  -I have never live with my in-laws,  I work and so does my husband .  If I don't want to cook , i don't have to - we can eat out.  I don't have to answer to anyone.  Me and my husband do things together and if he wants to do something i don't like , i let him do it and same goes for me.  I have girls night out.  This is my first hindi serial I am always yelling at my computer when I see something I don't like  and my hubby ask (who r u yelling @ SNS , & he will say  (what did they do now)  or i will take my computer and have him watch a scene that I did not understand , and he will explain it to me .  He reads and writes and speaks hindi very well.  I started watch in dec 2010  - why do i watch - Ahem is so hot, that why.  I HAVE THE BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD.     I ALSO LOVE READING FF  The best writer on this forum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShellJA

s_daya79 Senior Member
s_daya79
s_daya79

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

I dont think this has anything to do with "gujarati" culture - it is like that mostly in all culture who supports an extended family system.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index