Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazie Incredibles - Munde ki gusse se bachaoo (Page 32)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@ dee.......me also agree to some extent...but can u really forgive a guy who rapes u??

no matter how much he repents??

No Aash he should be punished, but what I meant was that she had exposed Devil & NT and he was arrested and imprisoned but released because of no evidence.

If MSK couldn't find the evidence to convict Devil how is she gonna do it. (I would have loved it if the CV's had not abruptly finished that track there)

Fo rme the importance of forgiveness for in Geet's mind for her peace and Maan's but that doesn't mean she should forget or he can live happily ever after with Maaneet.

In fact the best conclusion would have been if Geet told him, okay you want forgiveness, I'll forgive you not because you deserve it but because I want to out of mine and Maan's life forever. We'll forgive you if you go away from here and never show your face again.

In that way, Maan and Geet have their peace, they are rid of her past forever and knowing how weak Devil is he's never gonna survive without the Khurana name or money so he'll be suffering all his life and that too lonely and alone and broken. That would be the his punishment.

Well I thought that after Geet told Maan everything or after the eruption of our volcano Maan, the final thing would be that Devil will be thrown out so the last part automatically would happen

Edited by drdee142 - 23 March 2011 at 4:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtisptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

@ dee.......me also agree to some extent...but can u really forgive a guy who rapes u??

No Aash he should be punished, but what I meant was that she had exposed Devil & NT and he was arrested and imprisoned but released because of no evidence.

If MSK couldn't find the evidence to convict Devil how is she gonna do it. (I would have loved it if the CV's had not abruptly finished that track there)

Fo rme the importance of forgiveness for in Geet's mind for her peace and Maan's but that doesn't mean she should forget or he can live happily ever after with Maaneet.

In fact the best conclusion would have been if Geet told him, okay you want forgiveness, I'll forgive you not because you deserve it but because I want to out of mine and Maan's life forever. We'll forgive you if you go away from here and never show your face again.

In that way, Maan and Geet have their peace, they are rid of her past forever and knowing how weak Devil is he's never gonna survive without the Khurana name or money so he'll be suffering all his life and that too lonely and alone and broken. That would be the his punishment.

Well I thought that after Geet told Maan everything or after the eruption of our volcano Maan, the final thing would be that Devil will be thrown out so the last part automatically would happen
dee exactly the same Me Tooi too think the same....atleast no happy happy scenes between dev and geetIt's Not Fair...ask our maaneet to fight fastly na..(why so much build ups)  and come to a decision..and this must be complete by this week...atleast next week no fightings.....so bored of draging dee..I'm So Bored

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno

Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-Honeybee-]heyllo[/QUOTEWhistling For Attention]hai honey...this one is for you sweetyTribal DanceBallerina

Edited by sindu1231 - 23 March 2011 at 5:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
hi dee darling hows u?

drdee142

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
hi all crazies

drdee142

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

very well said deeClapClap...............i'm with you dee..............now just can't wait to see dev(il) out of our maaneet' life forever and then our maaneet happy and peaceful forever

drdee142

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

hi dee darling hows u?

I'm ok sweetheart, this just has been a very tough couple of weeks, I've got two major projects to complete and have been working like crazy even from home that's why I couldn't come as much to IF and even from work, I've been having back to back meetings putting together our projects.

Actually I'm the lead on both these projects as they are for the committee I chair, that's why I'm so crazy. I finish both by April 14th & then I will be relatively free Dancing can't wait.

I'm also trying to keep my mind in a positive frame as far Maaneet is concerned Confused I'm sure we'll have a couple of days of sadness and then we're gonna get our most longed for SR LOL

Aash, make sure your training with our munda is going well, aakhri minute pe he shouldn't back up and just end up kissing Geet on her forehead LOL usse aage bhi toh jaana chahiye Wink

Loquacious_Aash

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hi Dee....................

Hi Mona, didn't talk to you too for so many days, miss all of you Smile

Go to top