Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazie Incredibles - Munde ki gusse se bachaoo (Page 31)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
reena...r u gone...i was watching a movie on dvd...i will leave now...
tc...

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Good morning to all crazies...........................................

I am not in a mood actually issi liye kissika analysis nahi pada .............

so sprry for  this .

Crazies pray for me........................

I  Brain is going to be cracked
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

can ayone help me to upload pic.....i dont know hw to do it....want to upload bday pic for spee

Reni, Aash had helped me learn this and I forward her instructions to you by PMSmile
sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Hi Dee....................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindu1231

res
hi crazies...first please do accept my apologies as i could not do analysis of each and every scene as i don't know hindi and my sense of humor is very tiny.Drag and drop me..i am very sorry as i was very busy and i had my night duty i could not read or liked any others analysis.....i just give my overall view about yesterdays episode....first thing is i missed my maaneet.Miss U.so i didnt liked the episode greatly except for my geets presence....
....my question is just one thing..this how cv's speak out for injustice in this society!...this isnt  inhuman if a man like dev jumps out of  guilty and lead a free life where only nayantara has to undetake her life long punishment of being the master plan behind( l
ying inQuestion Markcoma...by helping that spineless fellow to come out of problems).
its really funny you know for taking devs track so seriously., and geting our self involved with this so called different storyline
Crazy.....
there is no wrong in forgiving dev since geet wants to move on, indeed its a very practical... may be cv's would have made geet to think this in hoshapur., or geet could have agreed to her families decision as her family simply wanted her to forget and move on..again here also cv's could give the following as the reason..at that time she didnt met maan... geet loves maan more than anything., her family/her life and her child.so now she decides to move on for maanjust for her knight maan..., its purely geets decision to do so......
yes if we decide to move ahead we would leave every dust of our past behind., its quiet natural., everyone wants to lead a very normal life and we would decide so..
but punishing legally someone is no way related to forgiving a person...he can be forgiven but should be punished for the crime that he has done because that would be a lesson and threat to men and people in this society ..that would have been better..i hope cv's still have this idea of punishing that chameleon who changes colors when he wants too...still i dont believe that devil....
No
crazies this is just my pov..if i sounded so harsh/rude..please accept my apologies..this is the voice of the feminine in me you know..thats it ..bye girls... .... ...
millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
heloooo crazies
gud moarning
Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
hi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: