Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazie Incredibles - Munde ki gusse se bachaoo (Page 25)

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
ok guyz gud niteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
m goinggggggggggggggggggg
c u tommorrow

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
@ mili---thanks yaar

@naz== itni dard bahri shayri..............mera dil pighal raha hai........CryCryCryCry

CryCryCry
Cry

Cry
Cry

Cry

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Good night mili..himz..n all the remaining crazies...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
bas abhi maine ac chalu kar liya...to pighalna band ho gaya..chalo sazaa pe lag jao!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-HJ--Nightingale-

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

hi dearies.... first of all i wud liek to apologize for not able to comment on analysis for ur analysis as i feel very tired now a days and fall asleep soon after doin gma bit... i totally forgot to turn off maPC all nite strday and i slept.... and got up at 4.30 suddenly due to some dream and saw tat PC was on ... 

so me is very sorry ... but i read all ur analysis the next day from mble wen in office... dnt knw how u guyz manage all working girls....

OK for the shw now... to say the  truth the article is going to come true Geet leaving KM...

Dev part to be ended so tat they can start with Sammy aunty...

Maan is defo going to use harsh words wic he'll regret the sec after he uttered it...

Precap was so scary... now a days CV's giving muted precap and we can easily read their lip moments....

how dare Devil touch Geets hand...

yaar y can't u leave can't u see ur the one who is creating probs in their life for now...quickly get out of KM now Geet has forgiven u not coz she wanted to but she wanted to start fresh with Maan who is her future...

okies so tmrw Geet mite leave KM....

thursday filler epi... and me think will not be able to make it up as INDIA VS AUSTRALIA match is on thursday...Dadi mite give herpiece of mind to Maan and tell him abt the farmhouse plan...25th GC returns.... 26 th v'll see Maan manofying Geet... and the next week full of manofying romancing,pleading for acceptance nok jhoks....and finally next sat the most awaited SR mite happen...

and again im telling Sammy's entry is put in dungeons till Maaneet r thro their SR once it is completed we'll get to see Maan's past...

@Mona di dnt worry no longer separation will be shown...remember this is GHSP and the MU r anyother difficulties only takes its place for a short wile may be a week r so...

i am yet to digest the forgiveness track....

nywys....i did not like the fact that geet took this big decision widout consulting maan....
once maan arranged for dev to be out of jail for couple of hours widout telling geet...and for that geet left him.....
and today geet has taken a MAJOR decision widout consulting him....this is not rite....i feel if u r a wife of someone who is righteous man with strong principles....then as a wife she shud be respecting those principles....yes, she has the rite to make her own decision....but MAJOR decisions of life must be done after discussion with hubby....and the same rule goes for the hubby too....

on top of that maan has to see dev and geet tog all the time....wat if he says a few harsh words...i dont like the fact that geet will leave KM....just my POV....i still cant forget the way geet humiliated maan not only in front of BODs but also in front of the press...but, still it was geet who left him and not maan....

nywys...i am all game for this track because we will get to see maan manaofying geet....and plz plz CVs this time do not disappoint us...show some really cute and romantic manaofying scenes....
i want to see the arrogant maan back....

Loquacious_Aash

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

bas abhi maine ac chalu kar liya...to pighalna band ho gaya..chalo sazaa pe lag jao!!
Huglool aashu you have started giving out the sazaa. how are you?Hug
-HJ- IF-Rockerz
-HJ-
-HJ-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
spee kaunsi duniya mein hai???

aaj bday hai to busy hai kya?? ghar par sab frnds wish karne aaye hai ya phone pe busy haiLOLTongueWink

sptrno

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
hi reena...ROFLROFLROFL
me on a war spee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-HJ-sptrno

Go to top