Crazie Incredibles - Munde ki gusse se bachaoo - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

crazies who haven't voted vote for the banner ......... as thursday is the last day ............

gurls tell me what time zone does NAAS live in ....... coz when it is midnight in KM ........ NAAS is working over the wedding .........

OMG ............ the FB pic was not edited yaar .......... main tho kal kushi mana rahin thi ....... ki FB scene edit ho gaya ................... very bad very bad ...........😡😡😡😡😡😡

kami***************** holding bhabhi maa's hand 😡😡😡😡 tu rukh I will come & cut ur hand into 10000000000000000 pieces & throw them in a desert ............ coz no animal / bird would like 2 eat U 😡😡😡😡😡 

bhabhi maa forgiving  kami******************* coz she wants to start her life fresh with maan with no strings attached to her past memories .......... tht's gud that she does not want 2 sit & brood over her past ...... but wants to move on with life ....... & wants to live in the present & think about her future with maan ...........

but maan not happy with her decision & leaving the farm house ..........

kami***************** happy that bhabhi maa forgave him ...........

geet saying sorry to maan that she took the decision first time without his help .........

geet knew that maan will not be happy .......... that she forgave kami********* but she wanted to think only about her future with maan ....... & nothing else ..........

geet waiting for maan ......... but maan already is in their bed room ....... the KM staff tells her..........

i missed the last scene as we had a power cut ........please tell me what happened after the break ............ 

one advice to kami************************ the relationship b/w kami******************** & bhabhi maa is not like any regular devar bhabhi ............ & he needs to knw that be away from bhabhi maa .......... coz he cheated bhabhi maa ........... so he better not try to do what ever he is doing ...........

If IT was vicky & he behaved the same way with geet maan would not have minded ............... but kami********************** case is different ...............

looks like geet will leave the mansion tomorrow like i said yesterday .........

coz as per the bottom tag .......... looks like maan is def going to say some thing harsh to geet regarding kami ********** ...........

the reason for saturday's precap .............

geet saying to maan the smile on her face is coz of kami*************

what geet might have wanted to say was that ....... coz kami******** asked her for forgiveness she forgave him & she now wants to start her life fresh with maan & she is feeling light ......... & no more burden on her & she dumped & buried her past .............

@all .............plz read this post .............

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

hello crazies..

so the fb pic is not deleted from the scene... but loved how geet gave a stern look to devil..geet forgave devil not for devil but she want to start afresh...she already blames herself for the loss of the baby and now she cannot bear that another person should suffer becuase she holds a grudge against him..
today she has cut all her ties with her past..and wants to live in future...but she is late...

msk when hurt withdraws..in himself...and we know how he bursts..he cannot fathom how geet can forgive her culprit as he did not listen to all of the coversation of geet and devil...
moreover msk has alwasys been possessive...and here he sees his wife forgiving and going to  a romantically decorated farm house the perfect incentive to ignite the volcano...

geet has finally learnt how to make her marriage work..but it's too late her husband has moved away from her emotionally..waiting for msk to errupt and shatter geet's dreams..

Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago

Hello crazies,

Geet forgives dev(il)..........the reason our Geet gave to dev(il) for forgiveness touched my heart that she forgave dev(il) bcuz she wants to start a new life with her Maan but still i don't know whether dev(il) deserves forgiveness for all his evil sins?...........Geet forgave dev(il) bcuz she wants to start a new life with her Maan.........first of all she has lost MAANEET' baby and she feels baby paid the price for her wrongdoings..........poor Geet.......mother is feeling guilty blaming herself for wat happened to baby......i cna imagine how painful and heartbreaking all this is for Geet...........Geet has lost baby so now she does not want to lose her Maan also.........Geet's life starts and ends with their baby and her Maan..........now she has already lost baby but she cannot lose her Maan..........now Geet is dreaming of a new life only with her Maan........now Geet's present and future love, happiness, colours and dreams r all her Maan..........she has decided to leave her dreadful past behind..........she has decided to erase her past from her life forever and this is the sole reason for her forgiveness to dev(il)...............from Geet's pov i can completely understand her but still from dev(il)' pov still i don't know whether he deserves forgiveness........he is guilty and is repenting but still he deserves punishment for serious evil sins like those he has committed.................bcuz only punishment can act as deterrents in the future.........i mean only punishment can stop such crimes and evil sins in the future in such sins' cases.......also even if Geet has forgiven dev(il) bcuz she had a noble and beautiful reason for forgiveness, how can dev(il) forgive himself?.........all i want to say is Geet is right from her pov the reason she gave for forgiveness makes sense.........i just hope people will not start bashing Geet this time also..............

Maan only hears half conversation and is super angry...........tomorrow Maan ka ghussa will explode.....i hope cvs will not show that Maan will doubt his Geet and her intergrity.........this is too much for me to handle..............and i can't see people bashing Geet and Maan.........i love them very much.........please send this dev(il) out of our MAANEET' life so that MAANEET and v all can live happily and peacefully ever after............

Also i hated that dev(il) touched Maan ki Geet........

That's it frm me today bcuz still i don't know how exactly to react to the current track.......

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
Well I'm sorta ok with todays episode I know most of you will not agree with me but I'm glad forgave Devil, not because he deserves the forgiveness but because of the reason she forgve him.

She needs to leave her past behind so even the shadow doesn't darken her future with Mann, and she wants to start a new life with Maan with nothing carried from the past and so by forgiving him she has put her past behind her so she can start her new life without any burden.

Also she wants to have a clean conscience, poor thing still feels that Babaji took her baby away to punish her for something and she doesn't want something like that to happen in her future.

You could see Devil didn't mean anything to her she was indifferent to him, her decision only concerned herself and Maan's future

I know Maan is mad and because he still hasn't spoken to Geet doesn't know the truth so we can expect an explosion but I think that will be good for all concerned. Maaneet can clear out their minds and get rid of all the pain and frustration and for sure after this we'll be rid of Devil.

And once Maaneet make up we'll get the SR like Hima said Jungle mein Mangal ðŸ˜† so lets stay positive ðŸ˜Š Please don't hit me, this is just my POV ðŸ˜•
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
hello every oneeeeeeeeeeeeee
Now every body again start to bash Geet...............

Kiyu CVS te track Ab Geet Geet then will start Maan bash ..............

Written precap dekha kya ...........

Maan ne  Geet and Dev par lagaya Il jam ................I am dead.............

Too much Naas Wo vhi dekhlungi............but Maaneet ka ye track nahi dekh paunga............................

Hey crazies I am crying

Ek hi tau serial tha jo mein dekhta tha ............

But what the hell are happening...................

Now GHSP will known as MU show
Mujhe heart attack aa gaya ...............................................
Devil kamina tau Geet ka haath pakda na..........................................
Aur koi umeed nahi hai .........................

Maan kaise Geet pe shak karega.......................