Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
reena...r u gone...i was watching a movie on dvd...i will leave now...
tc...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good morning to all crazies...........................................

I am not in a mood actually issi liye kissika analysis nahi pada .............

so sprry for  this .

Crazies pray for me........................

I  Brain is going to be cracked
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: leverne

can ayone help me to upload pic.....i dont know hw to do it....want to upload bday pic for spee

Reni, Aash had helped me learn this and I forward her instructions to you by PM😊
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Dee....................
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
hi crazies...first please do accept my apologies as i could not do analysis of each and every scene as i don't know hindi and my sense of humor is very tiny...i am very sorry as i was very busy and i had my night duty i could not read or liked any others analysis.....i just give my overall view about yesterdays episode....first thing is i missed my maaneet..so i didnt liked the episode greatly except for my geets presence....
....my question is just one thing..this how cv's speak out for injustice in this society!...this isnt  inhuman if a man like dev jumps out of  guilty and lead a free life where only nayantara has to undetake her life long punishment of being the master plan behind( l
ying incoma...by helping that spineless fellow to come out of problems).
its really funny you know for taking devs track so seriously., and geting our self involved with this so called different storyline
there is no wrong in forgiving dev since geet wants to move on, indeed its a very practical... may be cv's would have made geet to think this in hoshapur., or geet could have agreed to her families decision as her family simply wanted her to forget and move on..again here also cv's could give the following as the reason..at that time she didnt met maan... geet loves maan more than anything., her family/her life and her child.so now she decides to move on for maanjust for her knight maan..., its purely geets decision to do so......
yes if we decide to move ahead we would leave every dust of our past behind., its quiet natural., everyone wants to lead a very normal life and we would decide so..
but punishing legally someone is no way related to forgiving a person...he can be forgiven but should be punished for the crime that he has done because that would be a lesson and threat to men and people in this society ..that would have been better..i hope cv's still have this idea of punishing that chameleon who changes colors when he wants too...still i dont believe that devil....

crazies this is just my pov..if i sounded so harsh/rude..please accept my apologies..this is the voice of the feminine in me you know..thats it ..bye girls... .... ...
millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
heloooo crazies
gud moarning
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

@ dee.......me also agree to some extent...but can u really forgive a guy who rapes u??

no matter how much he repents??

No Aash he should be punished, but what I meant was that she had exposed Devil & NT and he was arrested and imprisoned but released because of no evidence.

If MSK couldn't find the evidence to convict Devil how is she gonna do it. (I would have loved it if the CV's had not abruptly finished that track there)

Fo rme the importance of forgiveness for in Geet's mind for her peace and Maan's but that doesn't mean she should forget or he can live happily ever after with Maaneet.

In fact the best conclusion would have been if Geet told him, okay you want forgiveness, I'll forgive you not because you deserve it but because I want to out of mine and Maan's life forever. We'll forgive you if you go away from here and never show your face again.

In that way, Maan and Geet have their peace, they are rid of her past forever and knowing how weak Devil is he's never gonna survive without the Khurana name or money so he'll be suffering all his life and that too lonely and alone and broken. That would be the his punishment.

Well I thought that after Geet told Maan everything or after the eruption of our volcano Maan, the final thing would be that Devil will be thrown out so the last part automatically would happen
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

No Aash he should be punished, but what I meant was that she had exposed Devil & NT and he was arrested and imprisoned but released because of no evidence.

If MSK couldn't find the evidence to convict Devil how is she gonna do it. (I would have loved it if the CV's had not abruptly finished that track there)

Fo rme the importance of forgiveness for in Geet's mind for her peace and Maan's but that doesn't mean she should forget or he can live happily ever after with Maaneet.

In fact the best conclusion would have been if Geet told him, okay you want forgiveness, I'll forgive you not because you deserve it but because I want to out of mine and Maan's life forever. We'll forgive you if you go away from here and never show your face again.

In that way, Maan and Geet have their peace, they are rid of her past forever and knowing how weak Devil is he's never gonna survive without the Khurana name or money so he'll be suffering all his life and that too lonely and alone and broken. That would be the his punishment.

Well I thought that after Geet told Maan everything or after the eruption of our volcano Maan, the final thing would be that Devil will be thrown out so the last part automatically would happen

dee exactly the same i too think the same....atleast no happy happy scenes between dev and geet...ask our maaneet to fight fastly na..(why so much build ups)  and come to a decision..and this must be complete by this week...atleast next week no fightings.....so bored of draging dee..
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
hai honey...this one is for you sweetyEdited by sindu1231 - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: drdee142

very well said deeπŸ‘πŸ‘...............i'm with you dee..............now just can't wait to see dev(il) out of our maaneet' life forever and then our maaneet happy and peaceful forever