Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

||^^*PriYa Wal FC*^^|| (Page 7)

bAkChOd. IF-Stunnerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 27886

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

hi richi
me love u for this FCHug
love u to for being here with usEmbarrassed

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha

Originally posted by sanjna4

here we hav one of big fan of priya dat is trish
wassup trish???
heya sanaBig smile
hey sorry for late replying in ur ff

hey its k trish so hw was ur part means do u like misha wala part
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

[/QUOTE]

no college nahi, aaj friends ke saath bahar gayi thi..
plans mein gadbad coz mumbai on high alert, and hamara sealink ke rods toot gaye..
so loads of traffic tooAngry
poore plan ka waat lag gaya

ya i heard abt dat in news
dont worry doobaara plans bna lena
nd den why r u happy by d way???
_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Joined: 24 May 2010
Posts: 4918

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by 00123trisha

Originally posted by sanjna4

here we hav one of big fan of priya dat is trish
wassup trish???
heya sanaBig smile
hey sorry for late replying in ur ff

hey its k trish so hw was ur part means do u like misha wala part
fully,totally.............koi puchne wali hai
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by elizaa


no college nahi, aaj friends ke saath bahar gayi thi..
plans mein gadbad coz mumbai on high alert, and hamara sealink ke rods toot gaye..
so loads of traffic tooAngry
poore plan ka waat lag gaya

ya i heard abt dat in news
dont worry doobaara plans bna lena
nd den why r u happy by d way???
[/QUOTE]

who told u bout the news?LOL
meine toh kisi ko nahi batayaLOL
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 00123trisha



fully,totally.............koi puchne wali hai

thanx trish so whn do i hav nxt update of the way i loved u
dats like daily episode 4 me
u r too gud in writing priya's lingo
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by elizaa


no college nahi, aaj friends ke saath bahar gayi thi..
plans mein gadbad coz mumbai on high alert, and hamara sealink ke rods toot gaye..
so loads of traffic tooAngry
poore plan ka waat lag gaya

ya i heard abt dat in news
dont worry doobaara plans bna lena
nd den why r u happy by d way???

who told u bout the news?LOL
meine toh kisi ko nahi batayaLOL
[/QUOTE]

baby galti se m at home
and i hav news channels
and aftr loads of advetisement they do show some news to us
now temme why are u happy
kisi ne propose kiya kyaTongue
_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Joined: 24 May 2010
Posts: 4918

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by 00123trisha



fully,totally.............koi puchne wali hai

thanx trish so whn do i hav nxt update of the way i loved u
dats like daily episode 4 me
u r too gud in writing priya's lingo
maybe tomorrow
i've no fixd time for updting or upar se meri didiAngry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Azaan+Afreen(Yasir+Priya) Fc

Author: biryani   Replies: 1   Views: 1200

biryani 1 1200 17 April 2009 at 2:51am by biryani
Jatin & Priya FanClub

Author: zaara019   Replies: 3   Views: 1318

zaara019 3 1318 27 October 2008 at 2:53pm by xXRzmastiXx
Priya Wal CLUB!!--READ THE 1st PAGE! PLZZ

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70

Author: innocent_devil   Replies: 555   Views: 33716

innocent_devil 555 33716 15 October 2008 at 9:23pm by hey.bhaggu
priya badlani FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: jury   Replies: 68   Views: 16376

jury 68 16376 20 September 2008 at 11:35pm by just priya

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index