Poll

whom u liked in today's episode..

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
madhuchella thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i liked today's episode..πŸ˜›

i liked chand and panchi today..very much..

panchi was so nice today..

vote whom u liked today..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bloodline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Siddharth

The moment he saw the ring...ahhhh the way he flickered his tongue, the way he yelled out in excitement...his expressions stole the show for me!
SIDHARTH ALL THE WAY
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys πŸ˜ƒ...OMGG pucho maat...yeh episode mere liye ek killer episode tha πŸ˜†
Wouaouuuu Abhay and Sid are just amazing especially Abhay...wow kya acting tha πŸ˜ And when Chand is coming OMGGG he killed me alsoπŸ˜†So my vote is for Abhay but Chand is the best too πŸ˜
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
abhay ..he was awesome and so chand . My vote is for abhay
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
True...The fight was awesome. After seeing Vivian on Episodes for 2-3 minutes only for the past few weeks...yesterday we got to see him more for a change. But I liked Sid best in yesterday's Episode. The way he looked at the ring... the way he welcomed his daddy dearest... it was awesome! SK is a fantastic Actor!
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
lol though i always thought Sid makes a better Vampire than Abhay....but when i saw this epi (both bros in Vampire form), Abhay was ALL OVER.....will have to say Abhay was beating Sid in that screenplay actually to my surprise 😲...so my vote goes for Abhay 😊
even my mom was saying that Abhay is looking more scarier πŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved Abhay more as he was fighting fair and he was looking like a perfect Vampire πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ whereas Sid was a cheater and i hated him to the core.😈😈😈  He looked artificial. 😈 😈 😈