Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet now she is Mrs.MSK:Warning PG10 (Page 7)

Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sayna

[QUOTE=jalparii_h2o] nice post veena...loved the precap...kal maza aye gaBig smile
hi dear, i hope ke apne mera jawab dekha hai veena ke post mein, jab aaj apne mujhe 1,2,3 kar ke mere replier par comment kia ta :):):) to maine bhi 1,2,3 karke apko jawab dia hai :):):):)[/QUOTE]hey sayna...good night ...see you later,..bye...

Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

Originally posted by sindu1231

hey rolz maan never had insecurities dear...its called being possessive and i always wanted possessive maan...you know when he is possessive he turns wild and we can get another kurban hua...who knows now she is his wife...so something hotter than kurban hua dearSmile....

Hmm..... there is a very thin line btw Jealousy, Insecurtity, Possessiveness Smile
Anyways I dont have any problem with Maan being possessive or behaving anyway with Geet..... They are hus-wifey... They have right to hurt each other!! 
They have right to being possessive or selfish....
I have only problem with Geet's "Mother-In-Laws" of this forum!! LOL
Falling Off Chair LaughingFalling Off Chair Laughing..good night rolz...sweet gurti dreamsEmbarrassed..bye...Smile
Wink

Edited by sindu1231 - 21 March 2011 at 12:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-PremiRolzz

SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sayna

[QUOTE=jalparii_h2o] nice post veena...loved the precap...kal maza aye gaBig smile
hi dear, i hope ke apne mera jawab dekha hai veena ke post mein, jab aaj apne mujhe 1,2,3 kar ke mere replies par comment kia ta :):):) to maine bhi 1,2,3 karke apko jawab dia hai :):):):)[/QUOTE<font color="#003300" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">]hey sayna...good night ...see you later,..bye...</font>
bye bharati :):):):) gn and take care :):):):)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtihappygolucky

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

hey rolz maan never had insecurities dear...its called being possessive and i always wanted possessive maan...you know when he is possessive he turns wild and we can get another kurban hua...who knows now she is his wife...so something hotter than kurban hua dearSmile....

Hmm..... there is a very thin line btw Jealousy, Insecurtity, Possessiveness Smile
Anyways I dont have any problem with Maan being possessive or behaving anyway with Geet..... They are hus-wifey... They have right to hurt each other!! 
I have only problem with Geet's "Mother-In-Laws" of this forum!! LOL

jyotic_74 Senior Member
jyotic_74
jyotic_74

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Geet Clap
Anita1118 IF-Dazzler
Anita1118
Anita1118

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Geet has always been Geet....yeah she is Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana, but that is not her identity...she is Geet....

Don't get me wrong...there have been many times where she acts childishly and foolishly...but isn't that allowed with the man you love...I know there have been times where she has hurt Maan by saying things...and Maan forgives her everytime, but Maan has as well.....

But the one thing for sure....Geet has always stood up for their relationship.....She has always loved Maan...even if she does expect a lot more from Maan than Maan expects from her....

But, today's episode....HATS off to Geet....excellent respond to Dev....exactly what I expected to hear from her....just sucks that Maan shows up after she says all that....instead of MU track....they could have had Maan hear that....and show Maan and Geet together against Dev....

As far as MU goes....I am definitely hoga....but hamesha ki tarah...kuch bhi hojaye, Maan aur geet phir ek saath honge....that is for sure!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premi

--Kesh-- Goldie
--Kesh--
--Kesh--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

I have only problem with Geet's "Mother-In-Laws" of this forum!! LOL   Poor girl is always subjected to domestic violence here by MILs who blames her even if wind blws too hard on Maan!!

Like i said in another post... its like Geet has to give an agnipariksha each time to redeem her character... 

no wonder our history has shown us the same thing again and again that its alwys the women who have to prove themselves that too in the eyes of other women... Sad very sad

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtihappygoluckyPreethi-PremiRolzz

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@Kesha: wasnt it funny to see how the memebers of this forum behaved exactly like those evils MILs were portrayed in old hindi movies!!

...........MC is her own fault..Who asked her to wear those cloths!!!
...........Geet is selfish to cry over her dead baby instead of tending to  my son!!
...........My son deserves better!!
...........She is not worthy for my "anmol rathan"!!
............Hope she dies soon!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Kesh--AmiiishPreethi-PremiLuvScoobyhappygolucky-lazybee-

Go to top