Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet now she is Mrs.MSK:Warning PG10 (Page 6)

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

She was just being GEET not Mrs MSK or anything else......Geet has always stood up for what is right. She has always had faith in her relationship with Maan and she is fully aware of what Dev has done to her. Today's dialogue just confirmed this.

Totally agree with uSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Kesh--SweetSammyswan20

--Kesh-- Goldie
--Kesh--
--Kesh--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Episode was Good and this i say below:

Today i very much liked the way she made her point to DEV about her and MSK relationship. Now i will say she is Mrs. MAAN SINGH KHURANA. This is what i expected from her. Previously also she should not have taken his help and should have gone to the orphanage without his help. Today she made a good thing to dev. But still i want her one more thing, she should not forgive that devil. He may plead her but she should slap him for touching her. Let us see what she does tomorrow.  

About MSK as we saw in the precap he is like very much angry. May be he also angry that DEV trying to do saome problems with GEET. Let us see for tomorrow.

I loved the way GEET conversation upto now to DEV. Hope i haven't said anything wrong here.

But still one more confusion is there, the holi precap. hope CVS make that also clear

Well suddenly Geet is Mrs Maan Singh Khurana... Why? Cos she gave it properly to Dev!! 

I am sorry to say this but this post is so Maan biased it is sad. Geet has never once not behaved as Maan's wife. It is sad to see that so many of us have failed to understand this character called Geet. It is sad to see that so many of us have failed to understand that each and every individual grieve differently and react differently to various situations. It is sad to see that each time Geet or for that matter Maan have to prove themselves worthy of our admiration even though they have each done it time and again in the past. It is sad to see that so many of us came to hasty conclusions by just seeing a promo of few seconds and a still picture. And it is sad to see that these same individuals now give benefit of doubt to another promo of few seconds just cos it shows Maan's emotions and not Geet's feelings... 

Anyway... I hope today Geet has redeemed herself after all she did a big sin for going with Dev to an orphanage where poor orphaned children were eagerly waiting to see her and Maan and for smiling along with those same orphans whose only form of love is from all these strangers...

Sad really sad the way this forum reacts to certain situations....

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksBharathi_gurtijazzerettesana_sugarbunAmiiishhappygoluckyhindu4lyfPreethi-Premi-Sangs-GeekgodSweetSammygennyM-lazybee-utopia88swan20RolzzSerenity_me.Kiran.-PoisonIvy-Taiyo

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Geet does not need any certificate. She loves MSK no matter what. Her love does not need our approval. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Kesh--gennyMGeekgodSweetSammyutopia88Serenity_me

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Kesha: Brilliant post.

"It is sad to see that so many of us have failed to understand that each and every individual grieve differently and react differently to various situations."

Very well said. Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

--Kesh--Bharathi_gurtijazzerettesana_sugarbunGeekgodSweetSammyhindu4lyfPreethi-Premi-Sangs-happygoluckySilentsoulswan20utopia88

snehalS Goldie
snehalS
snehalS

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hmm she behaved like mrs. Msk today,

me too dnt want her to foregive dev, but after watchin precap i think she said 'maaf kiya' which maan hs overheard, scared abt wht wil happen nw

psycho dev pehale apani life sudaro phir dusaro ki life me jhako, i hate him more n more everyday, to socho Maan ka kya haal hota hoga.
BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
nice post veena...loved the precap...kal maza aye gaBig smile
SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

nice post veena...loved the precap...kal maza aye gaBig smile
hi dear, i hope ke apne mera jawab dekha hai veena ke post mein, jab aaj apne mujhe 1,2,3 kar ke mere replier par comment kia ta :):):) to maine bhi 1,2,3 karke apko jawab dia hai :):):):)

Edited by Sayna - 21 March 2011 at 12:54pm
Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
@Sindu:
Hmm..... there is a very thin line btw Jealousy, Insecurtity, Possessiveness Smile
Anyways I dont have any problem with Maan being possessive or behaving anyway with Geet..... They are hus-wifey... They have right to hurt each other!! 
They have right to being possessive or selfish....
I have only problem with Geet's "Mother-In-Laws" of this forum!! LOL   Poor girl is always subjected to domestic violence here by MILs who blames her even if wind blws too hard on Maan!!

Edited by Rolzz - 21 March 2011 at 3:08pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

--Kesh--Bharathi_gurtijazzerettegennyMhappygoluckySweetSammySerenity_meutopia88

Go to top