Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: verode

Episode was Good and this i say below:

Today i very much liked the way she made her point to DEV about her and MSK relationship. Now i will say she is Mrs. MAAN SINGH KHURANA. This is what i expected from her. Previously also she should not have taken his help and should have gone to the orphanage without his help. Today she made a good thing to dev. But still i want her one more thing, she should not forgive that devil. He may plead her but she should slap him for touching her. Let us see what she does tomorrow.  

About MSK as we saw in the precap he is like very much angry. May be he also angry that DEV trying to do saome problems with GEET. Let us see for tomorrow.

I loved the way GEET conversation upto now to DEV. Hope i haven't said anything wrong here.

But still one more confusion is there, the holi precap. hope CVS make that also clear

geet gave a karara jawab to the creep but precap was horrifying 😲
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Geekgod

And she didn't even have to jump thru ANY hoops to prove that she was MRs.Maan SIngh Khurana......I bet she can die happy now😆😆😆

u just have me thinking Geet going through tests to pass in the "I AM MRS MSK" exam! 🤣
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cacoethes

u just have me thinking Geet going through tests to pass in the "I AM MRS MSK" exam! 🤣

Caco🤗She's been proving her self worth as Mrs. MSK all these days, she got the well-deserved stamp of approval just today🤣🤣
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swan20

She was just being GEET not Mrs MSK or anything else......Geet has always stood up for what is right. She has always had faith in her relationship with Maan and she is fully aware of what Dev has done to her. Today's dialogue just confirmed this.

Bingo. Completely Agree. 😊
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

At last she proved her greatness to be Mrs Maan singh Khurana... Otherwise i thought she was christened Geet when she was born... No? Oh! Being Geet is not great thing! But being W/o Maan singh Khurana is..😆

LuvGuruRati11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes agree with u veena aaj geet ko dekhkar exactly lag raha tha that yes she is Mrs MAAN SINGH KHURANA.
jasraj123 thumbnail
i also like the way geet talk to dev and this is how i was thinking should be. good job cvs 👍🏼
i agree with u.......
DD was fab....
loved her and the way GEET slapped the evil DEV with her words.....
hope my MAANEET get back asap.....
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Geekgod

Caco🤗She's been proving her self worth as Mrs. MSK all these days, she got the well-deserved stamp of approval just today🤣🤣

tomorrow she does something people dont approve off and she is gonna have to go through the darn exam papers all over again

about time they have the marriage certificate framed on a wall as a proof
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Edited by acjanfeb1 - 13 years ago