Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

CVs! Is MKAP a love story? Or lust story?

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I'm beginning to wonder whether this is really a "unique love story " as boasted between Pratigya & Krishna or a "horrible" lust story between Arushi & Shakti.

The point that Shakti is lusting after Arushi has been well established over the last year thr many scenes without a doubt for even a casual viewer. Why is this point shown again & again at the cost of the main story?Angry

Cvs please Kill Arushi, let her die defending her honour, that way this charecter can garner some sympathy for the unforgivable she did to Kesar. Or let Shakti have his way & let's have a dramatic court scene, with loads of law & order discourse. This has gone too far & too long. And it's impacting the main story negatively, which brought viewers to this show. Please end this sorry saga soon.

Thanks.

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 21 March 2011 at 10:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

telesoapb2011MitrashaktiPia9carisma2

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

I'm beginning to wonder whether this is really a "unique love story " as boasted between Pratigya & Krishna or a "horrible" lust story between Arushi & Shakti.

The point that Shakti is lusting after Arushi has been well established over the last year thr many scenes without a doubt for even a casual viewer. Why is this point shown again & again at the cost of the main story?Angry

Cvs please Kill Arushi, let her die defending her honour, that way this charecter can garner some sympathy for the unforgivable she did to Kesar. Or let Shakti have his way & let's have a dramatic court scene, with loads of law & order discourse. This has gone too far & too long. And it's impacting the main story negatively, which brought viewers to this show. Please end this sorry saga soon.

Thanks.

Hello Simran,

Great post !
Well, this love story has turned into a lust story.

What Aarushi did to Kesar is unforgivable. Saying that, I would like to say that in this serial they do not punish the wrong doers. This is the track record of this serial so far.
Sajjan ,Amma and Shakti are criminals and compared to that the crimes of Aarushi and Aadarsh are minor.

I want Aadarsh to be arrested for bribery and I do want Aarushi to face consequences for the role in the whole bigamy issue.

But I do not want her to be in any kind of physical danger from the inhumane Shakti. 

Anu 

Edited by anusarkar - 21 March 2011 at 1:27pm
simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Hi Anu,

I do agree that the crimes of Sax siblings are lesser compared to the Thakur trio, but they are wrong nevertheless and more so, as it's committed by people who have been shown  to having a sense of right & wrong.

@What Aarushi did to Kesar is forgivable.  -I find it hard to justify her actions, Kesar suffered grave consequence because of  that &  Arushi walked back home free, with all those jewelleryTongue
@, I would like to say that in this serial they do not punish the wrong doers. - Agree totally. unfortunately that's how our society is, it takes years to get justice, if ever.

@I want Aadarsh to be arrested for bribery and I do want Aarushi to face consequences for the role in the whole bigamy issue. -Amen to that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitrashakti

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Hi Anu,

I do agree that the crimes of Sax siblings are lesser compared to the Thakur trio, but they are wrong nevertheless and more so, as it's committed by people who have been shown  to having a sense of right & wrong.

@What Aarushi did to Kesar is forgivable.  -I find it hard to justify her actions, Kesar suffered grave consequence because of  that &  Arushi walked back home free, with all those jewelleryTongue I am sorry. That was suppose to be unforgivable. I edited the post. I completely agree that Arushi should have faced  severe consequences.

@, I would like to say that in this serial they do not punish the wrong doers. - Agree totally. unfortunately that's how our society is, it takes years to get justice, if ever.

@I want Aadarsh to be arrested for bribery and I do want Aarushi to face consequences for the role in the whole bigamy issue. -Amen to that.

Edited by anusarkar - 21 March 2011 at 1:30pm
telesoap Groupbie
telesoap
telesoap

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks!! Great postThumbs Up!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top