India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Chand Rules . (Page 2)

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Really when sid was killing other girls what he was doing? It's just like that cvs dont want T to die so call him. But I love the episode as today viv got his screenspace. From the last few episodes he was treated like an extra.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurvaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Hey POCO,,,Welcome,,,, Missing ur Post from last couple of days

When Sid killed other girl its non of Abhay's business but now Police arrested Abhay  for killing girls he have to be alert so that he don't get any more accusation,,,so he save T........

I also think Abhay dont come for T but to talk to Sid as he want to know his Plan about why he went for dinner with Piya & talking about Panchi

Edited by -sim- - 21 March 2011 at 11:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
well for everyone questions why abhay did not sense when other girls were killed by sid...well you guys saw a invisible perfume that sid took and spray himself so that no other vampires can smell him....so i guess when he was abt to kill those girls he would have used the perfume....

and those girls was path way for abhay going to the jail.....

the whole episode show stealer was of course chand...he ruled....

i feel bad for piya-panchi...what kind of monsters are they in love with ?....i know abhay is a sweetheart but in the end he is still a vampire....

both girls really going to have a heartbreak knowing that they can never make this vampires as their husbands......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksAnuPurvaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

-HJ- IF-Rockerz
-HJ-
-HJ-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
hey loved to see ur post..
I wasnt here since long but whenever I visited the forum I dint see ur post..I wondered that I might have missed but now came to know that u were not giving ur analysis on the show...
anyways not a prob as I am not watching the show rit now coz of my studies...

Regards,
Honey

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Hi Pocahontas, I am a silent reader of your posts. In-fact, a silent reader of all posts in this forum as I have joined IF recently...and I love all your posts as you have great sense of writing and analyzing each episode...

Anyways coming to the question as to why Abhay couldn't sense sid's earlier attacks was because Abhay  is close to sid's place in the jungle road, and he was curious to know sid's plans when he heard from piya that he is interested in panchi.  So I think, when he is close by to jungle where sid is trying to attack T, he could sense him. 
Earlier, the attacks used to happen when he was not somewhere around the jungle...and also like mages said, he always uses the spray so that once he is going to kill people nobody can sense it....Had he not used spray, then may be abhay, chand and other vampires could sense it from their houses itself (thou after he attacks people only then they can sense)...but here since abhay was already in jungle and before sid could use the spray, he could sense sid..

Well, as you said today Chand stole the show...he shows so much of composure in his character and he assures haseena and takes full responsibility to protect abhay no matter how much risks he has to take. Last time, he protected abhay from the wolves and now from Sid...This character is so interesting...like how they protect abhay and love him at the same time they hate piya interfering into abhay's life..

And todays episode was good overall, there was some progress in story and there was action (thou funny but actors did stupendous job) and all important characters of this show were shown today with their screen space (piya,misha,panchi, T along with raichands and sid) except abhiya romance... Well I don't crave so much for abhiya romance as long as they show some story moving forward...I too dont like the episodes that are full of fillers...But if some of the side stories are related to the story for moving forward, then I dont mind if they even show less of abhiya...

Right now i feel they do not want to show abhiya romance because if that happens then there is no scope for sid's story to get close to piya...so for that, they are just building distances between abhay-piya...they wanted sid to get close to piya in future episodes..and after many episodes may be sid realises his mistake and will unite abhiya and later fall for panchi...looks like their plot is going this way...so they dont want to show abhiya romance so that they can leave scope for the story of sid becoming close to her...

Edited by kisivaj - 21 March 2011 at 12:54pm

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

I don't have much comments about today's episode. The fight sequence was good but the trigger and the reason behind it fell flat. Suddenly, Abhay senses his dahling elder bro take on a victim and decides to finish him. Wonder where were Abhay's senses when Sid was killing other women right-left-center. If it wasn't for Sid and Vivian's amazing chemistry and acting , half the scenes would put you on brain cleanse. 

Anyway, i just wanted to say that i loved Chand's thought-flow, the risk he took, the risks he takes . his alert about the future and how he keeps promising both Abhay and Haseena that he won't let Sid harm Abhay. To me, Chaand is the most able , most vile, most thinking vampire who doesn't rely on his power but his BRANS. No matter how crappy the writers get, Chaand and Haseena are still spared the garbage that is dished out in the name of writing. 

Toodles!

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone.Hug 

POCA..you dont know HOW I WAS ABOUT TO ..post a thread to make a petition to make you come BACK..POCA..yo want me to BEG yo..then I will..but PLEASE DO POST WHATEVER LITTLE LIKE TODAY..everyday..because we NEED YOU & ADORE YOU.Hug.as it is incomplete to enjoy PKYEK WITHOUT YOUR POSTS..I hope you will not dissapoint me I had PM'd you twice but i dint get any reply I hope you have got it..because ..is there any other Poca heer in this forum..Please let me know..And so so sagree with you..wher edid ABHAY's sensing ability go till now is not known..ghass charane gayi thi shaayad..these creatives bhi na..what stupid mistake they create adn yeah THE EPI ROCCKED BECAUSE OF ABHID & CHAND..I so loved the way Chand always stands for ABHAY....!! VIVU &  Siddhanth stole the show & hearts..!!

abhina_roks

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
So true poco...full points to chand...i find his cool demeanor in critical situation very charming.....so nice to see a post by you...Smile

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Hi Poca, nice to see your post...

Just got so much relief to see your post...You made big smile on my face...Big smile

Today I could able to watch the episode as I was at home for half day...

Todays in whole episode, I liked the fight between Abhay and Sid and more than that loved the scene between Trio... Chaand, Sid and Abhay.. Thumbs Up

Yes, you are Chaand , Haseena are the powerful characters in the show.. even the writers shows how much garbage, they still stand out... they are so much in the character... loved the Haseena and Chand's concern about Abhay.... they he took the risk for Abhay.. took out the ring in front of Sid....Even though they are not Abhay's real parents but they have shown thay they are true guardians and always supported Abhay no matter how Abhay has behaved with them ....

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index