Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Chand Rules .

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Joined: 15 January 2005
Posts: 47914

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
 I don't have much comments about today's episode. The fight sequence was good but the trigger and the reason behind it fell flat. Suddenly, Abhay senses his dahling elder bro take on a victim and decides to finish him. Wonder where were Abhay's senses when Sid was killing other women right-left-center. If it wasn't for Sid and Vivian's amazing chemistry and acting , half the scenes would put you on brain cleanse. 

Anyway, i just wanted to say that i loved Chand's thought-flow, the risk he took, the risks he takes . his alert about the future and how he keeps promising both Abhay and Haseena that he won't let Sid harm Abhay. To me, Chaand is the most able , most vile, most thinking vampire who doesn't rely on his power but his BRANS. No matter how crappy the writers get, Chaand and Haseena are still spared the garbage that is dished out in the name of writing. 

Toodles!

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone.Hug 

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuNcutemugAngel_voicexXxNoreen786xXxUntitled001AnamikaSJainhamzanuha-kavita--sim-PurpleRain-HJ-heena_mehtaashred12Ritzie-rupa-readingworms.--sunshine--BinKuchKahe.AmeresTOTAL-ROMANTICanshraAkankshaa..Aparajhita.nyctophiliaMs.Goody

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Joined: 03 March 2010
Posts: 19192

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
So gud to see ur post, Poca Hug
 
Really, Thankfully Chand n Haseena are still in character!!! I luvd Chand's concern for Abhay thou he is emotionaless !!!
 
Even i wondered whr was Abhay when Sid had 'shanaya n rest' for dinner?? Ermm
 
Overall, a nice fight brotherly fight Wink n a nice Raichand trio Scene Clap - Gud eps compared to the last few weeks Ermm


Edited by ritu1618 - 21 March 2011 at 10:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Joined: 15 January 2005
Posts: 47914

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by ritu1618

So gud to see ur post, Poca Hug
 
Really, Thankfully Chand n Haseena are still in character!!! I luvd Chand's concern for Abhay thou he is emotionaless !!!
 
Even i wondered whr was Abhay when Sid had 'shanaya n rest' for dinner?? Ermm
 
Overall, a nice fight brotherly fight Wink n a nice Raichand trio Scene Clap - Gud eps compared to the last few weeks Ermm
 

Thanks Ritz.Hug.......the build up and trigger for Sid-Abhay's fighting was like a punctured balloon and did not fall in line with the story at all. Raichands are the only saving grace of this show anyway since we don't see much of AbhIya in any case.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Goody

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Joined: 15 February 2011
Posts: 6048

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Poco very very happy to cu post ...hope u will be writing from now . Miss ur take on episode .
 
yes loved the chand scene and as usual he always very imp role . Loved it the way he think about abhay . Liked the feeling of being concern for abhay .
 
Well these days i don't understand abhay scene much as they always show them in bits with no justification /reason/action...... Ahhhh we all get to see the scene in frames and many times they are not connected.
 
Many episode have been boring so sort of was good ....as u said we dont what have triggered there fight .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Joined: 15 January 2005
Posts: 47914

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
..
Originally posted by abhaylove

Poco very very happy to cu post ...hope u will be writing from now . Miss ur take on episode .
 
yes loved the chand scene and as usual he always very imp role . Loved it the way he think about abhay . Liked the feeling of being concern for abhay .
 
Well these days i don't understand abhay scene much as they always show them in bits with no justification /reason/action...... Ahhhh we all get to see the scene in frames and many times they are not connected.
 
Many episode have been boring so sort of was good ....as u said we dont what have triggered there fight .
 

Thanks sweetz. I won't be writing regularly, Ouch....as i said in my post - i no longer have the 'it' thing as far as PKYEK is concerned. I understand Abhay but i no longer understand the story or where this show is going. But yeah, the scene was good on its own, no matter how illogical it was in regards to fitting in the story .LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Joined: 03 March 2010
Posts: 19192

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas


Thanks Ritz.Hug.......the build up and trigger for Sid-Abhay's fighting was like a punctured balloon and did not fall in line with the story at all. Raichands are the only saving grace of this show anyway since we don't see much of AbhIya in any case.LOL
Right!! Raichands are only gud thing.. Geek
No Abhiya, No Pyaar, No Kahani....... Mostly Sid n fill up scenes Ouch I lik Sid Embarrassed Bt overdose is not gud Ouch bt its better than showin Abhay act out of character Confused
 
Many ppl are disappointed with the show n less active on the forums too Ouch... I hope CVs realise their mistake n get back the orginal charm of the show Embarrassed even better, make it more interesting bt showin one proper track Embarrassed........................................Confused
 


Edited by ritu1618 - 21 March 2011 at 10:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurva-rupa-

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Joined: 17 December 2010
Posts: 7980

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
so relieved to see your post. I still have to watch it but its always a treat to read your comments before.

Edited by Ritzie - 21 March 2011 at 10:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Goody

Angel_voice Senior Member
Angel_voice
Angel_voice

Joined: 04 September 2010
Posts: 393

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
So nice to see your post Poco. Big smileI have always felt that Chandeena scenes  lift the show to some decent level otherwise the decline the show has suffered is just too much. 
Abhid fight scene was a good watch but Chand's arrival there gave it worth and meaning. What triggered Abhay for a confrontation suddenly is difficult to pinpoint  it could be for Piya or for the ring, T or killing of females/humans in general or for all these reasons.

I dunno why I keep waiting for some nice Abhiya scenes Day Dreaming.




Edited by Angel_voice - 21 March 2011 at 11:30am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index