Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Fool Of The Day : 21st March 2011 (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who is the Fool of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
23 [54.76%]
0 [0.00%]
7 [16.67%]
6 [14.29%]
6 [14.29%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
I voted for Bhavna, yes she was right to be angry because she did warn Varsha that something like this would happen but I still found her to be extremely insensitve when she said she wanted a grandson even if it meant Satish having to marry again. That was just cold.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
I think I would like to go for both Bhavna Aai and Varsha.. Both are equally responsible for this mess..

Tanyaz

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
i voted for bhavna.. She is wrong. daughter-in-laws are not baby making machines...  she was the main reason for abortion. Next time when she says i want pota, I hope they show that varsha and satish turn around and rub it on face real bad saying that she is the main reason for abortion.

Edited by karsri - 21 March 2011 at 9:27pm

Tanyaz

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Fool of the day is Savita.

For forcefully grabbing Sachu from his mother and completely forgetting his existence now that she is on a mission to show the whole world how her son abandoned her. Why should a homely chawl woman, A STRANGER take care of Sachu when his own mother is still alive and more than capable of taking care of him? Why must he be raised in the chawls by strangers when he could grow up in a better environment raised by his own mother?   

I see a lot of people applauding her business sense. My question is where was this business sense when they family was struggling and Manav was the sole breadwinner? What stopped her from helping Manav then? At that point all her children were grown ups, Vandu was in college and could have taken care of the household chores. She could have easily started her business then to help out instead of pampering her good for nothing son, Sachin and turning a blind eye when he steals from Manav's pocket. What an amazing business sense she has, it only appears when she wants to be vindictive Confused. If she truly wanted to be independent and not take a single cent from Manav then why not sell one her jewellery and use it as capital for her business instead of borrowing money from him and doing a big tamasha of how self sufficient she is. If cant get your son out of your mind, why not concentrate on bringing up your grandson and shower him with love and attention rather than shoving him off to strangers.  

Initially I felt sorry for her but now I fail to see from her POV.I hope this track ends soon. Hate to see mothers portrayed so negatively.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapkarsriarchanamanavNisha_90

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Tanyadi,I can't click Anyone else to vote for Savita but my vote is still for her.
Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Voted for Bhavna....Thumbs Down for being wrong and insentitive..but can understand her anger...She has been ShockedShocked All this come with angerAngry....They hide her the truth..for that..I agree with her...but...telling ...even Varsha can't..have a baby...she want a pota....even for that Satish has a second Mariage..My God...Shocked Wrong and wrong....

POTA........why not Poti....I read some comments I'm totally agree...
What she will do if Varsha by chance after seeing more DOC....by the help of God.. be Pegnant and have a poti...She will say NO.....don't want..
NO....not Good....

Yes She is angry.but...Varsha is not the only one responsible for what happen...Unhappy...Here everybody has their part of responsibily...even Bhavna....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeeshootingstar27Tanyaz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
omana..she is doing business not to make money yaar..it is to kill time..LOL..she prefers to do work outside rather than taking care of the baby..that she thinks is her sachinGeek

shootingstar27

xyzee Goldie
xyzee
xyzee

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Varsha fool of the day..

Bhavna was 99.99 % right in feeling the way she felt..She was bang on with her emotions and feelings..The only thing she should say is I need a grand child and not "POTA"

Her comment abt Satish remarrying to have a child was out of anger or slip of a tongue..She herself said she did not mean it that way..

Varsha is now seeing the reaction of her actions..This is why her arrogant head should have thought abt it b4 taking such a huge step how it would affect both sides of the family let alone her husband..Husband can forget, forgive and move on but ILs sometimes not..

I understand Varsha's feelings were hurt and she has realized her mistake but as we say Bit tooo late..Others have right to have their opinions just like she did with her hasty-impulsive abortion..

Why did she run to Archu the airhead Mata Hari Mother Teresa? Why did she not go to her mom Sulo? What does archu mean by she will talk to Bhavna tai?  Is Archu same as a aai? NO..She needs to let Sulo help Varshu..Stay the hell out..

I rest my case..

I don't like Varsha's behavior but I can't stand Bhavna's obsessive recent behavior either! She was obsessed about a grandson and either way if Satish and Varsha are saying they don't plan on having a kid now, accept it!! The reasoning was equaklly ridiculous - oh, what should I say to all the people who ask why she does not have a child! She is more bothered about what society has to say!!!! Disgusting psycho to say the least. And forcefully taking her to a gyno. I am NOT justifying Varsha's abortion, she was a first class jerk but Bhavna was no better. Not sure what I would have done if my MIL were like that.Angry

Agree totally about how unnecessary it was for Varsha to run to Archu - why not her mom! No one can substitute a mom.

Go to top