Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Fool Of The Day : 21st March 2011 (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who is the Fool of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
23 [54.76%]
0 [0.00%]
7 [16.67%]
6 [14.29%]
6 [14.29%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Once again Archu going to poke her nose where it does not belong.This time again with Varsha case.Does she not have a mom who is matured enough?Why is Sulo there then?Why do the K sisters always come to Archu for every damn thing and why the hell Archu needs to poke her nose her.Its a matter between a mother in law an daughter in law ,they need to sort it out ,why do Archu always have do this Mahan service again and again!!!Damn oh damn this girl is never going to learn.The K's trio are going to make Sulo get this time an heart attack,thanks to their actions.
Really liked Vaishu and her mother in law today very nice way of handling the situation from both of them.Varsha is senseless idiot and Archu is ignorant fool for now trying to poke again where she does not belong!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverDabulls23

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

You know Umi, before every character was so well identified , had their own story line ..Now this show is just all about the leads only .They are always pushed in very scene .....how little we get to see Sulochna these days  or Vinod   or Varsha  or anyone else ...

Savita still gets scenes and bcause of her damodar also ...but otherwise the writers are only writing scenes  where Manava andArchana are in the scene ...

Yes Di, you are right, Before it was the Story that was given importance which made us like the leads more. Now its being the leads and no story. so they are  in every scene to make people watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
How is Bhavna responsible for Varshu's abortion?  Embarrassed

Wanting to have a grandchild or being concerned or caring for pregnant DIL is a fault??  Yes sometimes she was over bearing but she had good intentions @ heart...There was no Malice..Varshu was gung ho on not getting prego..Remember she did not even bother asking her own husband b4 aborting their baby...W*H is wrong with people blaming Bhavna for Varshu's stupidity-abortion? Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLuvSSeversherma

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Yes Varsha Di, Agree she had Good Intentions and she was good too. and today her anger was not at all wrong and Varsha was truly responsible for this.
But then
Di, there was a Saying in ours, Even the Amirta will become poison if it exceeds the level.
Like that ,her over stressing on that issue and when her actions become overbearing which ended in a fight  acted as an impulse for Varsha's abortion. Varsha did that in hate without informing her husband which was highly unacceptable,but for that hate somewhere Bhavana was also a reason,indirectly urging that high-headed varsha.

Di,I wasn't too experienced ,if something I mentioned was wrong, Sorry. Smile

Edited by umayal - 21 March 2011 at 12:44pm

Jaishankar

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Varsha you know yaar Archu for once needs to stop her Maha service.I am starting to believe now that due to her pampering the K sisters are all over the place at the moment in ruining their sasural exception Vaishu.
Archu is now starting to think calmly and cleverly about her sasural ,savita and sachu keep ur focus there and dont for heaven sake poke ur foot where does not belong in Varsha case.Leave it to ur mom ,the elders in the house would take care,focus on ur sasural and keep the rest aside.
As usual our Samaj Sevak Manav cant figure even after saying in front of him that how much Savita misses him badly and she is doing this to overcome the loneliness caused by her son absence and what  this guy interprets "My mom is doing this to insult me" quite amazing.I sometimes wonder whether Manav would ever get the brains in his life to thing something straight and not miss something that was there in front of him? I wonder!!!

Edited by Jaishankar - 21 March 2011 at 12:52pm

Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
JS I agree ArMan needs to close their Sadavrat and stop samaj seva as u said...Work on your own sasural and possibly having a child of your own...Sachu needs a lil cousin to play with as their baby would have a big bro to look upto..Happiness in Deshmukh Niwas...Big smile

JaishankarLuvSSever

ptecvish Senior Member
ptecvish
ptecvish

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
I do not see why Archana is at fault because Varsha came to her. She did not go to give advice. What is wrong with sharing your sorrow with someone you are close to? Even I go to my bhabhi for advice quite often and not my mother because she is a lovely person and there are certain things which I am not sure how my mother will take. A mother is not the sole beginning and ending for everthing in one's life at every stage! She also needs to be protected sometimes and  tackled at other times and it does not mean that I do not love or respect my mother.
How does one know that Arman do not worry or care about Savita? Things cannot happen in a jiffy and takes time. Is Savita an easy person to deal with? Even a mother is a human being with both good and bad personal traits and needs patient / tactful handling if healthy relations are to be maintained. It is funny that how everthing bad is traced ultimately to manav / Archana!

Edited by ptecvish - 21 March 2011 at 1:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27ThaneeLuvSSeverarchanamanavTanyaz

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
@ptecvish:armaan are  at fault cause their decision making power sucks,they try not to hurt any1 but at the end result is wrst then fact{eg shravani,vaishu and dharmesh (vaishu was blamed for having extra marital affair and sleeping around wid manav)}.now savita needs armaan attention as well as love,now varsha came for crying at archu shoulder,within a week varsha will be the one who will insult armaan.and about bhavan and varsha thing,i ting bhavna is not wrong here,and shesaid she dint mean tat it was just a slip of tongue,still varsha making a big deal of it.

LuvSSeverDabulls23

Go to top