Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Fool Of The Day : 21st March 2011

Poll Question: Who is the Fool of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
23 [54.76%]
0 [0.00%]
7 [16.67%]
6 [14.29%]
6 [14.29%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Thursday's results .

Winner

Varsha Joshi D'ohThumbs Down

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Did not like Bhavna today ...very insensitive and very wrong she is .....Thumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeeLuvSSever

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Varsha fool of the day..

Bhavna was 99.99 % right in feeling the way she felt..She was bang on with her emotions and feelings..The only thing she should say is I need a grand child and not "POTA"

Her comment abt Satish remarrying to have a child was out of anger or slip of a tongue..She herself said she did not mean it that way..

Varsha is now seeing the reaction of her actions..This is why her arrogant head should have thought abt it b4 taking such a huge step how it would affect both sides of the family let alone her husband..Husband can forget, forgive and move on but ILs sometimes not..

I understand Varsha's feelings were hurt and she has realized her mistake but as we say Bit tooo late..Others have right to have their opinions just like she did with her hasty-impulsive abortion..

Why did she run to Archu the airhead Mata Hari Mother Teresa? Why did she not go to her mom Sulo? What does archu mean by she will talk to Bhavna tai?  Is Archu same as a aai? NO..She needs to let Sulo help Varshu..Stay the hell out..

I rest my case..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 21 March 2011 at 10:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

viramsonika74prasad1991JaishankarLuvSSeverTiyalisherma

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
i voted for bhavna..she is partially right..but she was the main reason for abortion for me..so voted for her..

karsriLuvSSever

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Dabulls23]Varsha fool of the day..

Bhavna was 99.99 % right in feeling the way she felt..She was bang on with her emotions and feelings..The only thing she should say is I need a grand child and not "POTA"

Her comment abt Satish remarrying to have a child was out of anger or slip of a tongue..She herself said she did not mean it that way..

Varsha is now seeing the reaction of her actions..This is why her arrogant head should have thought abt it b4 taking such a huge step how it would affect both sides of the family let alone her husband..Husband can forget, forgive and move on but ILs sometimes not..

I understand Varsha's feelings were hurt and she has realized her mistake but as we say Bit tooo late..Others have right to have their opinions just like she did with her hasty-impulsive abortion..

Why did she run to Archu the airhead Mata Hari Mother Teresa? Why did she not go to her mom Sulo? What does archu mean by she will talk to Bhavna tai?  Is Archu same as a aai? NO..She needs to let Sulo help Varshu..Stay the hell out..

ROFLROFL The titles you have given Archu had me in splits Varshaji.  ALl three different personality traits rolled into one. too good.
BTW if I am not mistaken Mata hari was an internatinal spy right? If that is true what a spy we have.Our Mata Hari is Good at hiding things from everyone.!!!!LOL

LuvSSeverDabulls23

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Tanya Di,

Dont get me Wrong Di, when I see Varsha at Archana's Door, I thought oh ,not again.D'oh

why do these K's sisters halt at ARMAN Kholi, instead of being at their mother's lap.

I do agree that its easy to share your pain with sibling rather than taken it directly to the mother(though my personal experience differ,I would confide everything to my mom and she is my BestFriend), But these kind of issues had to be handled by experienced mother rather than sister(where archu as a sister is concerned). Only sulo can talk to Bhavana and come to a solution.

So, I found Varsha at fault, though she has regrets, it was her own doing which has payed today,so she shouldn't get anger at such phrases. she has invited it.

Bhavana was right in getting anger today but she too was a reason who has urged the whimsical varsha to this extent.

So I found both of them at fault.

Edited by umayal - 21 March 2011 at 12:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
You know Umi, before every character was so well identified , had their own story line ..Now this show is just all about the leads only .They are always pushed in very scene .....how little we get to see Sulochna these days  or Vinod   or Varsha  or anyone else ...

Savita still gets scenes and bcause of her damodar also ...but otherwise the writers are only writing scenes  where Manava andArchana are in the scene ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Go to top