Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 21st March 2011 (Page 9)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.17%]
15 [32.61%]
3 [6.52%]
17 [36.96%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
10 [21.74%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

[

AMEN TIO TAT .I TINK POSITIVE TINKING IS THE MOST IMPORTANT IN ANY1 life,and u r full of positivity so cheers to tat and will pray for u ttat u get a bahu like archu[/QUOTE]

Day Dreaming, sounds so good ....LOL

thanks for saying that Sherma ...I hope yo u too get a hubby like Manav ( the loving Manav not the angry one  LOL ) one day and a much  much better susraal Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

i think manav has gone there enough times..heard her bad mouthing archu enough times..evenif he couldn't stand it..
i think any son would feel sad if his mother didn't want him to be with the girl he wants to be with the most..so manav also feels savita doesn't love him when she doesn't let him in the house with archu..but i think he still goes there and asks for forgiveness..all i see is savita too adamant ..not less effort from manav..
is archu and her k fly the only ting wich manav shld discussed wid savita,or just keep on priasig archu in front of her,he actually only does tat.so wat if she backmouth archu.ignore savita or chnge the topic or paly wid sachu so that even sachu feel wanted at the house.she is the same girl whom he divorced and savita was the one who was after them not to go seperated,but they still did.she was sobbing so much
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
but i'm not liking the way varsha is been potrayed in the show right from her abortion times..she is being showed very weak and stupid sometimes..i used to think varsha is the only charecter in whole PR who has both brain and heart before now its completely different :(( even yes'day she ran to Archu nd hasnt even apologised for wat she said..
archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
i think the things got worse once manav started to visit her..sherma..thats exactly what manav is doing right now..visiting her and listening to what she says..and comes back with sad face..
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

loll sherma yes noone in the world loves a kid lke dere mother but sometimes dey do mistakes so as kids..thing lies dere only forget wat happened before and dont let it affect the relationship..in dis case also same is happening both are stubborn mainly savita...if mothers become stubborn den kids feel the most dan the mothers best example me only..wenever i dun listen to my mom and she scolds me but  smiles the next day and does everything for me.once it was a small fight only but still next day she didnt came to me nor smiled even after i apologised..you wont even believe i cried lke a kid infront of my sis but not my mom..kids really feel so bad if mothers  wont forgive dem....

@TZPsong..i love it and i get emotional too even i just listen to it not even watching and wenever i see dat film i get tears..amazing direction by Aamir so as acting by Darsheel..
ya tat movie was sumting,amir rocks.and i agree to wat u say bth are stubborn,but savita is sick and i am feeling bad for her mre then maanav,atleat manav have archu aand savita has damodar(as useless as ever)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_90

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Thanks Umi ......Hug

Shoot....ShockedShocked

your cousin was born in a taxi ....ShockedShocked

God bless his mother ...one brave lady she must be .....ClapClap

Tanya Di, it was not my cousin. Its my own brother.Smile
Its a big story Di.
You know na that we were twins.
My mom doesn't tell my grandma about the pain she had from morning.
Then late at midnight , she had severe labour pain,she has been taken to the doctor whom she had consulted so far but the doctor said that she didnt have the surgical equipments at home and as it was twins,it would be complicated ,so take her to the hospital nearby and that she couldn't do anything.

So before rushing to the nearest hospital,My brother born in the taxi itself in the hands of my Grandma.Smile

Me,after pushing him outLOL,took rest for a half an hour all alone inside my mom's womb and then born in the hospital aaram se. Big smile

Even Today when my mom ask him to take blessings, he will say funnily  that ,once for all I have fallen on your feet when I born itself ,still you expect me to do that.LOL LOL

Edited by umayal - 22 March 2011 at 7:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27LovePRSohamNisha_90Tanyaz

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

i think the things got worse once manav started to visit her..sherma..thats exactly what manav is doing right now..visiting her and listening to what she says..and comes back with sad face..
now savita wants to hurt him much more how much he hurted him,savita is being chilidsh but i feel bad for savita much mre them manav
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

but i'm not liking the way varsha is been potrayed in the show right from her abortion times..she is being showed very weak and stupid sometimes..i used to think varsha is the only charecter in whole PR who has both brain and heart before now its completely different :(( even yes'day she ran to Archu nd hasnt even apologised for wat she said..
ya tat why i dont like karanjkar fly,dey just use armaan

Go to top