Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 21st March 2011 (Page 8)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.17%]
15 [32.61%]
3 [6.52%]
17 [36.96%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
10 [21.74%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

You know Sherma , I just don't understand wh ythis scenario happans ..I know it does , have seen it too ....The boy's mother getting so jealous ...

there is this saying in Urdu ...

Jab bahu ka utha dola
Saas ke laga gola ..  D'oh

This is really so stupid ..I mean , when your son is born ...you love him ,take care of him ...Spend the rest of your life looking after his happiness and his peace of mind ..Why can't women do the same after that poor boy marries ..Why cannot they still think of his happiness and his peace of mind ..At least for his sake try to help him out by not being difficult .As it is , he too is going to adjust to a new life  and a new person ...

I love both my boys so much .The day they get married and if I see them happy in their life  and loving their  wives then I think I will  love my bahus even more than my sons because they are the ones  who are keeping my babies happy .....Day Dreaming
What more can a mother ask for in life ...
u know what tanyadi,its very nice of u to say these good tings,but and will definetlty try to hook my daughter(if i get1  in future) wid ur son Winkbut these r just wrds.i have seen so many cases around and i feel it does exist and daughter in law dont realise them coming between mom and son,but MIL are very sharp at catching.u cant really blame them,cause a mther is a one who actually tke care of their children like mad,and before marriage a son is alwys mamas boy,but after marriage the scene chnges

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
i think manav has gone there enough times..heard her bad mouthing archu enough times..evenif he couldn't stand it..
i think any son would feel sad if his mother didn't want him to be with the girl he wants to be with the most..so manav also feels savita doesn't love him when she doesn't let him in the house with archu..but i think he still goes there and asks for forgiveness..all i see is savita too adamant ..not less effort from manav..

Edited by archanamanav - 22 March 2011 at 7:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_90

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
ushadi..wen manav was not having  a proper job den it was showed savita suffering from lack of money but right after he has joined yasir nuthing such sort of things were not showed..how can dat house run  wid  a little baby?and manav need not pay much money as Rent for dat small kholi so obviously it was manav who was looking after D's house also but cvs didnt showed dat..its all dem who mess up like sachin once dey show dat kid and once completely gayab from the show..

archanamanav

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

if Manav spent all his life for the sake of his family and asked only onething inreturn wats a big thing? yes manav should have handled things properly at the starting only but we mayv've forgot wat troubles he went through..no money,job,proper house and everyone taunts..the only thing dat made him alive was Archana..savita atleast has proper house,husband,daughter,SIL wat he had den? now he is earning money and we are all noticing all dese points but where was the mother wen he needed her the most?i feel its like Tit for tat...the cvs wantedly dragging dis track or showing the things like dis but fact is savita wouldve immediately forgave sachin and shravani incase but for manav its completely different cos he made her like dat listening to her words all his life..
   i dont think manav is at fault in dis whole case..just my POV
i am not saying savita is right,savita was angry wid him tat time,she wanted him to suffer and cum bck to him.wich waas rther stupid. but savita is the one who supported manav no of times after tat mke it the chori ka tamasha,waiter ka ting or evn wen chawl people was againts him,y was archu quite tat time or were was sulochana tat time.no offense but i tink a mther loves his child mre then any body does.and guess wat wich song i am hearing now (maa -tare zameen par)Smile

Nisha_90

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Sherma, I can only hope and pray to God that he will not make  my dimaagh kaharaab then .Just like I think of their happiness now , may God help me to still love my boys and look for their  happienss more than my own petty insecurities ...
Love is a strong feeling Sherma ... it gives you strength  to look beyond your feelings and to think about the people you love ...
We can only hope and pray to God that he would never let us hurt someone who is an important part of our life ....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27archanamanavsherma

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
I think where Manav went wrong was not now but a lot earlier when he used to just stay quiet and let his mother be unfair to Archana ..At that time he too wa also very wrong as he too did not respect his mariage enough ....
Then slowly he started respecting and loving Archana , his wife all over again ....still did not love her enough and divorced her ...
Now he has come to this realization that he cannot live without his wife ...
he spoiled savita so much and now expects her to change in one day ....
He never acknowledged his mistakes he did before ....If Savita is bad to Archu right now  , he was no less.....
he took time to start loving Archana again .....so will savita .
But he has to keep trying and not break up the communication lines ...Both mother and wife are equally important to him ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavsherma

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Sherma, I can only hope and pray to God that he will not make  my dimaagh kaharaab then .Just like I think of their happiness now , may God help me to still love my boys and look for their  happienss more than my own petty insecurities ...
Love is a strong feeling Sherma ... it gives you strength  to look beyond your feelings and to think about the people you love ...
We can only hope and pray to God that he would never let us hurt someone who is an important part of our life ....
AMEN TIO TAT .I TINK POSITIVE TINKING IS THE MOST IMPORTANT IN ANY1 life,and u r full of positivity so cheers to tat and will pray for u ttat u get a bahu like archu
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
loll sherma yes noone in the world loves a kid lke dere mother but sometimes dey do mistakes so as kids..thing lies dere only forget wat happened before and dont let it affect the relationship..in dis case also same is happening both are stubborn mainly savita...if mothers become stubborn den kids feel the most dan the mothers best example me only..wenever i dun listen to my mom and she scolds me but  smiles the next day and does everything for me.once it was a small fight only but still next day she didnt came to me nor smiled even after i apologised..you wont even believe i cried lke a kid infront of my sis but not my mom..kids really feel so bad if mothers  wont forgive dem....

@TZPsong..i love it and i get emotional too even i just listen to it not even watching and wenever i see dat film i get tears..amazing direction by Aamir so as acting by Darsheel..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavsherma

Go to top