Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 21st March 2011 (Page 7)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.17%]
15 [32.61%]
3 [6.52%]
17 [36.96%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
10 [21.74%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

oh..vimmy is also busy with her serials..LOL..savita herself sends her children away then cries that they went away..this is seriously funny for me..LOL

Yup, I agree ....
Most definitey Manav tried many times to come back and live with her , but she has put conditions on him that are very unreasonable ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
savita is being irreasonable caus manav had made her feel that.ita a fact that wen a son get married.mthers do feel insecure,its upto son to maintain a balance.sulo had given this condition the day wen she got married either me or manav.savita had thrown bth out,she was never insecure for manav,after savita slapped archu,wich wasnt wrong according to me,savita wld have slapped anybody who wld tlk abt accident of sachu,manav broke relations wid her wich was wrong,savita feels its cause of archu wich is not true now she is demanding wat manav made her feel.
archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
i think savita also made manav feel that he is not good enough for her..manav also has feelings..not just savita..i think elders has to be more understanding..what is the experience in life is for anyway?..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_90Tanyaz

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
savita never did that before even during innograution she was going gaga about her son.even tat time wen she asked manav about her being chief guest,he directly told i wanted archu to do it but it was archu idea to mke u do.these r small tings but its bad.MY SISTER has got married to my real mama son,and the marriage was planned by my mami but still she feels insecure wen my jiju give little mre attention to my sister. i tink the J factor is inbound in all womens.i dont bame archu over here,its manav fault.if savita wanted to break the relations wid manav she wldnt have cum to meet him again and again and everytime a karanjkar fly member was there or manav have gne wid them sumwere.and understnding,savita was never understnding u cant expect a 60 + old yr women to chnge,but manav can be understnding,he used to alwys do tat so savita and many other fans like me who wtch the show for manav(sushant) want a change on him. 
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Manav should have shown a little more understand  but I don't think he stopped caring .He too kept going and think about the day he came home saying , I will be in this house every alternate day ..That is a big thing ..Then he slept on his mother's laps ....
He was like a baby then , he was saying that day also that one day we can all live happily together but Savita kept crying because she knows that she will not accept Archana with him so the living together bit cannopt happen ...

Manav  too loves his mother a lot ....
If tomorrow Archana does things for savita then I will be happy because I know Archu loves Manav very much and would do anything  for him ...same way if Manav does  things for Sulochna then  that is very sweet .He too is doing this  for Archana .....
 A girls mother is as important as the boy's mother ...At least in my opinion ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 March 2011 at 6:33am

archanamanavNisha_90

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
You know Sherma , I just don't understand wh ythis scenario happans ..I know it does , have seen it too ....The boy's mother getting so jealous ...

there is this saying in Urdu ...

Jab bahu ka utha dola
Saas ke laga gola ..  D'oh

This is really so stupid ..I mean , when your son is born ...you love him ,take care of him ...Spend the rest of your life looking after his happiness and his peace of mind ..Why can't women do the same after that poor boy marries ..Why cannot they still think of his happiness and his peace of mind ..At least for his sake try to help him out by not being difficult .As it is , he too is going to adjust to a new life  and a new person ...

I love both my boys so much .The day they get married and if I see them happy in their life  and loving their  wives then I think I will  love my bahus even more than my sons because they are the ones  who are keeping my babies happy .....Day Dreaming
What more can a mother ask for in life ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 March 2011 at 6:43am
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
if Manav spent all his life for the sake of his family and asked only onething inreturn wats a big thing? yes manav should have handled things properly at the starting only but we mayv've forgot wat troubles he went through..no money,job,proper house and everyone taunts..the only thing dat made him alive was Archana..savita atleast has proper house,husband,daughter,SIL wat he had den? now he is earning money and we are all noticing all dese points but where was the mother wen he needed her the most?i feel its like Tit for tat...the cvs wantedly dragging dis track or showing the things like dis but fact is savita wouldve immediately forgave sachin and shravani incase but for manav its completely different cos he made her like dat listening to her words all his life..
   i dont think manav is at fault in dis whole case..just my POV

archanamanavTanyaz

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
BUT EVEN telling him to go was tld by archu.it wasnt his idea.luckily like a sant devta he dint tld to savita about this.see savita is a women who will once strt loving a person she will do till end of her life,pre leap she even taunted shravani wen she was bajbiting archu,and even during archu-jay engagement she was praising archu in front of jay mom.but after that manav was jailed,hopitalised etc by archu fly,sum were savita wanted archu to go from his son life wich is normal.karanjkar family are like chameleon,they change like this(d detail every1 know wat they do)manav hardly visited savita 2 or 3 times,once wen sachu was sick,once to complain about dharmesh.once to wish her mom wen he dint wanted to stay  there mre then 10 mnts cause archu was down,and manv have visted sulo place many times.once or twice evn without archu just to ask abt her health.i am not sying he shldnt visit sulo,sulo has her son bahu to look after her and a gud husband.savita doesnt have anybody.i am not saying he shld leave arch and saty wid savita but he cld visited her mre often just to show how much he loves her. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THE WRDS,I hope he wld have dne tat

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Go to top