Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 21st March 2011 (Page 5)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.17%]
15 [32.61%]
3 [6.52%]
17 [36.96%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
10 [21.74%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

He would bring one of us and show our foreheads to  them and say ' Inki Kismet will bring good fortunte to me and my family ' ....

Hats off to your grand father Di ClapClapClap

And he was right ..In a big family of 9 children ( my father's family ) , I was the first baby to be bought home from hospital in her own car ....Party
before me  ,  5 sons were born ....they all came home in taxis ...LOL

Aww very nice Di..  God Bless you..

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
I voted for Damodar for understanding both Manav and Savita's point of views, it can't be easy especially when Savita can be so difficult but he's done it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone......

Have not voted yet...cause don't know whom to vote...as usual when I'm in this situation...will know whom to vote when I finish my comment..Smile

It will not be so long..I 'm not well.......I've a terrible headache..Angry

Mrs J..for..making the first move to see Vaishali...Thumbs Up...She know its Darmesh fault ..even they are seperate...She accept Vaishali as her daughter..For that I will say Hats off...cause...for  PR Saas...I can say she's the best..for now.Thumbs Up.....Who knows this can be change after..in PR..LOL

Damo...its the first time I think he is really concern about Savita...Thumbs Up He understand why she wants to work...and encourage her...Like how he talk to Manv ..How he explain his son..the reason...He was very good today...He also can be the star...

Finally Archana....for just this simple word."Sachu."Who is taking care about" I'm waiting for that till a moment..Why anybody..not asking for Sachu???and also..her thought been very far...for Savita ..that she really..has great problem...and can't be solve..like that...Thumbs Up I really want to know how is Sachu??Savita..ill or not ill....seem forget Sachu...and how she beg Shravni to have this little babe..and now what Happen..???She is working...Once more..Sachu Abandon...Unhappy..Archu please make your thought work..quickly...this little babe need someone..He is like an orphan with a mother till alive...Unhappy

OH yes I'll vote for Archu...after what I written...Think she really deserve to be the Star...She has not done any action...I vote for her good thought..

Damo and Mrs J...Clap ..Thumbs Up

So I leave you now...sorry want to continue but can't....I'll go to bed...
Bye see you tomorrow...Promo seem interesting...

Each holi there's hangama...LOL 

Edited by Thanee - 21 March 2011 at 5:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]Tanya Di,Surely you are Great Di. God knows that you will be too sweet in future thats why he Blessed you when you born itself.
As Usha Akka call you,Truly Guruji in all.Smile

Di, Your cousin came home in Taxis whereas my brother born in Taxi itself Di,LOL
I born after half an hour,Aram se in Hospital..... Big smile

Thanks Umi ......Hug

Shoot....ShockedShocked

your cousin was born in a taxi ....ShockedShocked

God bless his mother ...one brave lady she must be .....ClapClap

archanamanav

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

Hey Thanee, first your son got sick and now yo uhave a headache ...Take care sweetheart ...

Nice reasons for voting for Archana ......

Now you take care and get plety of rest ....

Thaneearchanamanav

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Tanya that is so sweet...Love your sentence of boys came home in Taxi while you were brought home in car...Hehehe

LOLLOL, one of them  , who came in Taxi lives here  in  Canada  .. LOL

I just hope this is one thing that is just totally finished in this world ..this whole thing about pota or poti ...not just Bhavna , even the educated vaishali told her saas today ' I am carrying your pota' ...Confused, why they have to talk like this ...Angry

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 March 2011 at 5:21am

archanamanavDabulls23

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
voting for damo.. he always gives good advices!!!. Manav never took his father's advise.. Damodar told him not to agree to marry sravani, he did.. he went through hell for that... Savita never listen what
damodar is saying. as soon as he opens his mouth she says chup karo, moo band karo, chup bito....
Some one needs to smack savita and tell her that she is the one who kicked her son out not her son who left the house...
I also want to vote for Archana for loving her husband so much. Poor guy has mother, who makes his life miserable.  I can't believe this girl cares for her maniac, in sane mother-in-law, who tried to kill her and still wishing for her death.
   To be honest i don't like what manav is doing.. like 5 year crying for mummy mummy. Doesn't he
remember what kind of person she is? he is saying she is putting him down by selling things in the
market. Has he forgotten all the tamashas she has done on the roads, in front of his in-law's house? that was more insulting and humiliating than her selling things in the. market. There are lot of other people doing it, why not savita? the queen savita should not work or what?
Him and his wife slept on the foot path because of savita. how can they forget those days?? If she is sick, as a son provide financial help. If she doesn't want then don't care about it. she still has husband.... Let him take care of her. I just hope he doesn't take archana home while savita is still evil.  It is going to be so painful to watch archana forgetting all the ill treatment she got and taking care of evil savita.  Being good human doesn't mean support the evilness. That is very wrong. God doesn't even forgive you for that.
MY POV.

Edited by karsri - 21 March 2011 at 9:41pm

archanamanav

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

I also liked darmesh's mother today. she is regretting for what she did. Vaishu was so nice to her.
 I hope she does something that helps vaishali not just talk.  I don't think she knows varun is sick and 
 dieing.

archanamanav

Go to top